Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30048

    Jackie

    All of her pictures are heavily filtered. She used to have one on her ad that was not. She looked her age in that one - i.e. Older than her current pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    What exactly you like to know?

    She is a fun lay, been playing with her for almost 2 years however as some. As stated she has been riden more than a bicycle.

  2. #30047

    Hope

    I heard that Hope is coming to Covington Wednesday morning through Friday night. Message me if you'd like to know more.

  3. #30046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.

    Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.

    Thanks.
    What exactly you like to know?

    She is a fun lay, been playing with her for almost 2 years however as some. As stated she has been riden more than a bicycle.

  4. #30045

    Bahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.

    Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.

    Thanks.
    I'm 1000% sure I matched with her on Facebook dating and no she wasn't advertising. She was looking for a real relationship. So I "think" she's real.

    Take the plunge and let us know.

  5. #30044

    Any experience with this one?

    I will be in Cincy next week for some meetings and looking for some entertainment.

    Anyone familiar with this one? https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74.

    Thanks.

  6. #30043
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan48  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with providers from Telegram app?

    I have been contacted by a few asking if I was interested. I


    know some are scams, want deposits, time wasters, etc.

    I was just wondering if they are legit a d safe?


    Thanks.
    My experience with Telegram has not been good. Its exactly as you described. Full of scammers and time wasters. Be careful if you go over there.

  7. #30042

    Jamie / Jaime / J-me

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    Sorry everyone but I forgot to add the link for Jamie. I guess I had a premature submission. Here it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/424880161410

    Thank you SirLancelickalot for telling me.
    I met Jamie back in 2009. I hadn't really thought of her in a while, but crazy when you stop and think that was 15 years ago! It's a wonder the lifestyle, the streets, etc hadn't made her a statistic during that span like so many others.

    Pics in the ad look like she is healthier today than back then. She was always good to me so renewing the contract might be interesting.

  8. #30041

    Telegram escorts

    Has anyone had any success with providers from Telegram app?

    I have been contacted by a few asking if I was interested. I know some are scams, want deposits, time wasters, etc.

    I was just wondering if they are legit a d safe?

    Thanks.

  9. #30040
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiggidySuave  [View Original Post]
    As to many suggestions I decided to visit Lilith.

    Her location was a nice quiet neighborhood down by the river. Easy to get to and easy to park. She welcomed me inside warmly. Immediately when walking in I was stunned by her beauty. Her photos don't do her justice. I placed my donation inside the golden bin and I got undressed.

    When I say her hands are magical I do not exaggerate. There were multiple times where she was melting the muscles on my back where I almost could fall asleep I was so relaxed. Half way through I flipped and that's where the magic began truly. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I popped before she even started down there. I was so relaxed and enamored by her beauty.

    Highly recommend and I will be repeating as much as possible.
    What was on the menu for the base price?

  10. #30039
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Forgot the link for Jamie

    Sorry everyone but I forgot to add the link for Jamie. I guess I had a premature submission. Here it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/424880161410

    Thank you SirLancelickalot for telling me.

  11. #30038
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  12. #30037

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    I spent an hour with Jamie and had a great time. Now I have been in this hobby for over 20 years. Yes I am a new member. Work life changed and I realize that I needed an account. I will try to help.

    I saw Jamie recently. She does not have the body type that really turns me on. I prefer smaller ladies but I could not pass on Jamie and I am glad I did not.

    She does everything that gets me going. Her body will turn you on and she is extremely nice and personable. The type of lady you do not mind spending time with. Her prices are reasonable and what you could expect.

    Play safe.
    Do you have a link or screenshot?

  13. #30036

    Marvelous (Marley)

    Marvelous, fka Marvelous Marley, was staying in NKY recently which was convenient for me, so I stopped in for a visit.

    Communication for set-up was quick and clear. She was staying in Erlanger are but her ad says Cincinnati again now.

    Started off with BBBJ which was very good, then throw on a condom for mish, doggie then back to mish for the finish.

    I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/173371563

  14. #30035
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Jamie top notch

    I spent an hour with Jamie and had a great time. Now I have been in this hobby for over 20 years. Yes I am a new member. Work life changed and I realize that I needed an account. I will try to help.

    I saw Jamie recently. She does not have the body type that really turns me on. I prefer smaller ladies but I could not pass on Jamie and I am glad I did not.

    She does everything that gets me going. Her body will turn you on and she is extremely nice and personable. The type of lady you do not mind spending time with. Her prices are reasonable and what you could expect.

    Play safe.

  15. #30034

    Tia

    She also goes by Marie. I have seen her several times and I have had fun. I know some on here don't have a favorable opinion. At one time I didn't either. But once we talked for a bit I came to understand her. I say that is fine everyone has different experiences. She is out call only at this time, she lives about 25 minuets away from me so I do not have a problem bringing her to my place. She is a smoker but if she needs to burn one she goes on the back deck. One time we worked a deal where she brought her laundry and she spent the night. I love our make out sessions. She has always been nice and clean with a hint of perfume. I am a sucker for a good kisser. And I love going down on her and having a big helping of daty. And yes she wants you to wear a rain coat. She loves to get pounded and even offers anal. I even fixed dinner for us. She has some dry skin issues but it has never posed a problem for me. She knows she is not hertz rental those that claim to be #1 she is Avis and really trys harder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 79e326696d07b884dd43ade15077901b_f.jpg‎   unnamed.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape