Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22314

    My rookie mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    They both have the same tattoo just to the left of there navel and both ads use the same phone number.
    Thanks IlkPus2! I must be rusty to miss basics like that.

  2. #22313

    There the same person

    They both have the same tattoo just to the left of there navel and both ads use the same phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679

  3. #22312

    Gemma who loves older men

    This one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/716927767461

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't think she's the same as Sassy and Classy Gemma here, who has been reviewd, but I could be wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/428023851679

  4. #22311

  5. #22310

    Feed back anyone?

    Hey, there new to this thread have had my eye on giving a couple a try and recommend legit ones in the Kettering area?

    Option one on my list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/978176144110

    Option two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/497157431223

    Any feed back would help me out thanks!

  6. #22309

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Her name is Savanah.

  7. #22308

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Can't remember the name but I saw her about 6 months ago. I had a fun time, looks better in person.

  8. #22307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ella Mae

    No you are thinking of Ellleannarose. She's in a very long program.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Ella Mae that did duos with Sommer?

  9. #22306
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Savannah / Bailey. Pretty mixed reviews.

  10. #22305

    Provide data

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767
    Actually providing reviews will have people more apt to answer questions for you. It's a give and take, you need to do some more giving.

  11. #22304

    Tatted Blonde

    No name to search. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...038/9374661767

  12. #22303
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Cannot see her often

    I have seen Victoria a couple times when I was working in Dayton. I wish she was closer to Dayton because I would love to visit her more often. Her rates are great for the services she provides. If you are looking for GFE then she is the girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Had another great session with Victoria. She offers the best BBBJ and cuddling anywhere. She now can offer her sessions in a house or the motel. I guess given enough notice she can make either happen.

    I've seen her a half dozen times and never been disappointed. She is submissive and take suggestions well. Enjoy.

  13. #22302

    Victoria's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBishop  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/305544833833

  14. #22301
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Her DTWS skills are elite level.
    Do you have a link for her?

  15. #22300
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Had another great session with Victoria. She offers the best BBBJ and cuddling anywhere. She now can offer her sessions in a house or the motel. I guess given enough notice she can make either happen.

    I've seen her a half dozen times and never been disappointed. She is submissive and take suggestions well. Enjoy.
    Her DTWS skills are elite level.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape