Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 528 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 7918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7093
    Quote Originally Posted by Truck76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to MM lately? What's the talent pool and cure rates? Thanks for any info.
    I read in this board a few months back that there was likelihood that MM was being monitored, so I would still stay away, which is a shame because Jen / Brooke was one in a million over there. Sadly may never get to enjoy her again.

  2. #7092

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Attack02  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place last week and nothing has really changed, same two girls. Picked Anna because Candy was not available. I like Candy better because is a bit taller and has a fit body. No TS offered, average massage and after the flip negotiations started. Ended up getting regular HJ with OTC roaming. She has average body, little chubby and no tits, typical flat Asian chest. You can get FS in other places for what she was asking. Will not repeat, other places available where can get more services for you $. Total damage 80 HR+120 Tip.
    Start off at 40 they say no ok finish the message maybe go to 60 still she says no finish the message and poof she going to take the 60 cause its better then nothing.

    They work for them tips.

    Never have I left with my money still in pocket.

  3. #7091

    Lemon tree

    Visited this place last week and nothing has really changed, same two girls. Picked Anna because Candy was not available. I like Candy better because is a bit taller and has a fit body. No TS offered, average massage and after the flip negotiations started. Ended up getting regular HJ with OTC roaming. She has average body, little chubby and no tits, typical flat Asian chest. You can get FS in other places for what she was asking. Will not repeat, other places available where can get more services for you $. Total damage 80 HR+120 Tip.

  4. #7090

    Linda at 4 seas. Ns, Mlbrn

    Despite the new rule, I went there this morning. Parked in the back, ring the bell and opened the door. She came with a wipe cleaning her hands because she was rubbing another monger. She told me to come back 30 min later. Her english is limited, like 25%, less than tarzan english. Went back, ring the bell, opened the door, she told me to come in. Straight to the room. Her prices are listed in the reception. 60 for HHR, 80 for HR. Took 2nd option. Pay upfront, no paperwork, no bs, only limited eng. First 30 min back, glutes, legs. On the flip she asked permission for LV1. I asked what else was available. English limited so I used gestures to point to FS. She asked me how much I was carrying. I told her 1 benji, she said no. I told her 120 and she asked for cover. I was not carrying one and she provided one that is not wrapsan, it was real latex. She went to cover BJ and it was not working, was not turning me on cause it was sloopy and lame. Then I start playing with her ki. Why, allowed me to introduce fingers and then the little pikachu woke up. Once ready I laid down in the table, she did CG and ki. Why was tight and juicy. No much of butt but enough to keep me running. Filled the bag and out of the race. 50 min total 80 for the house 120 for the FS. Would I repeat? Probably not cause I am more for a GFE addict. She is 5'4", skinny, like spinner type. Her beauty is a 5. 5 out of 10.

    Fabio out.

    Stay safe.

  5. #7089

    Paperwork

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What are they doing with your information? Do they enter it in a computer like going to get a hair cut?
    They are not happy with the rules but then they are always about not crossing that 'line' so they comply. She said that they will just file it and provide if ever inspected. Since they are strictly 'legit'. I really don't care all that much. For any others. Yes, I'll provide a fake name if asked and since I never carry I'd. I always have the option to walk.

  6. #7088

    MM in Melb

    Has anyone been to MM lately? What's the talent pool and cure rates? Thanks for any info.

  7. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I visited one of our local AMP's this week as well end enjoyed a favorite provider. NO I'd and everything seemed business as usual. It was however asked of me not to do any posting on the site so no details provided. It remains to be seen haw everything shakes out.
    Probably same provider. Same deal. No reviews, No details. No I'd or info requested.

  8. #7086

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum15  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to a couple of 'no benefits' asian shops. One that has been mentioned in this forum and the other likely wouldn't come up on this 'radar'. Both are 100% massage only and I go regular simply because the quality of the massage is so much better. That said, one does have a form that must be filled out each time and signed. She declined my I'd but since I have zero issues with this place I did offer. Of course I've been going there nearly once a week for months so the paperwork is really just an small inconvenience. There other place doesn't do any of the 'compliance' issues but again I've been a regular with her for at least six months. Haven't visited a shop with 'benefits' since 1 July but I'd expect little to no changes so I think in the end. The new Law likely just put additional admin on the 'massage only' places. Funny how that always seems to work out but time will tell when they start to make the 'rounds' and check for compliance. My 2 cents is that this new law was really just smoke and mirrors to sooth those who have issues with AMPs. Or some particular AMPs. Most will continue to move as always utr.
    What are they doing with your information? Do they enter it in a computer like going to get a hair cut?

  9. #7085

    My 2 Cents on the new Laws

    I've been going to a couple of 'no benefits' asian shops. One that has been mentioned in this forum and the other likely wouldn't come up on this 'radar'. Both are 100% massage only and I go regular simply because the quality of the massage is so much better. That said, one does have a form that must be filled out each time and signed. She declined my I'd but since I have zero issues with this place I did offer. Of course I've been going there nearly once a week for months so the paperwork is really just an small inconvenience. There other place doesn't do any of the 'compliance' issues but again I've been a regular with her for at least six months. Haven't visited a shop with 'benefits' since 1 July but I'd expect little to no changes so I think in the end. The new Law likely just put additional admin on the 'massage only' places. Funny how that always seems to work out but time will tell when they start to make the 'rounds' and check for compliance. My 2 cents is that this new law was really just smoke and mirrors to sooth those who have issues with AMPs. Or some particular AMPs. Most will continue to move as always utr.

  10. #7084

    AMP's and new law

    I visited one of our local AMP's this week as well end enjoyed a favorite provider. NO I'd and everything seemed business as usual. It was however asked of me not to do any posting on the site so no details provided. It remains to be seen haw everything shakes out.

  11. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    That guy posted an article from two months ago, May. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
    That's good news. I hope that they keep things as they are.

  12. #7082
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    A guy on the Orlando board heard from a place that they have 2 months to comply. We'll see what happens.
    That guy posted an article from two months ago, May. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

  13. #7081

    New Law

    A guy on the Orlando board heard from a place that they have 2 months to comply. We'll see what happens.

  14. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Visited one I've frequented over the years in Melbourne yesterday, there was a new to me Asian working there, no mention of any new procedures and extras were indulged. I've read Orlando forum and at the most someone posted she had a form and said fake name and number here?? haven't read anyone posting they were required to show ID.
    I visited Mia yesterday older woman behind counter I said I would come back she stopped me said they had other was greeted by may oh my what a woman had nice massage with tease before flip with more hands on on flip. OTC rub then proceeded to pull her pants down then I proceeded to pull panties down where I was able play with her cat to my l1 finish.

    Bs.

  15. #7079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1226

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by GoCanes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake since the 1st? Just wondering what the compliance level is like.
    Visited one I've frequented over the years in Melbourne yesterday, there was a new to me Asian working there, no mention of any new procedures and extras were indulged. I've read Orlando forum and at the most someone posted she had a form and said fake name and number here?? haven't read anyone posting they were required to show ID.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape