Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 18385
-
07-22-24 07:33 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 35Spicyruscookie
She is def real, as I Facetimed with her. Nice Russian girl, but I didn't move forward as she seemed semi-pro and wanted to put hard time limits on meeting. I agree with TomFord, she did not look nearly as hot as her pics. The ask was 7 bennies.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-24 01:31 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 130I believe she's had multiple profiles in the past, and a previous reviewer met her but said she seems much more like she's looking for love / something serious and questioned whether she would last in the sugar bowl. Has a kid, so I'm guessing that's why she's looking for an easy buck.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 21:23 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 1021Liomy
Smoking hot and real, chatted on the phone for about a half hour. Unfortunately requires payment up front in person before any playtime happens. That's a non stater for me, been burned too many times before.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-feaf6aa6c6bf
-
07-21-24 20:47 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 228Concur
Totally agree not to mention the pun odor. Had high hopes but they were dashed. Super nice ass though.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 20:27 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 381Breath was out of this world.
She likely ate as 30. Minutes earlier.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 18:13 #13925Senior Member

Posts: 1021You guys remember like 2-3 yrs ago when all the chicks would put pics in their profiles with their tongue sticking out? Like it was an actual fad there for a minute. Probably a third of the profile had a pic like that and it always drove me nuts. I thought it was obnoxious af. I just saw a profile where a gal posted a pic like that and it reminded me of how much I hated it. Ok, my old man yelling at the clouds rant is done now LOL, sorry.
-
07-21-24 16:16 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 1053Yeah, I agree. Let's see if she works with 5 other than that I'd pass. She looks a bit used for a 26 year old.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 15:51 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 381Don't know if Tomf door actually modeled, but I did
Shift happens when much older, but still smoke most. Is what it is.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 15:38 #13922Senior Member

Posts: 381Feelings? LOL. Don't project your weakness on me. Economics, and options.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 12:42 #13921Senior Member

Posts: 363Meh
She looks like been to too much alcohol induced fuck parties, must be pretty banged up puss. I prefer slightly less glammed up but fresher ones.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 11:52 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 1053Spicyruscookie.
Wants 700 to 800 - don't seem hot enough.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-94ff49a579d3
-
07-21-24 09:27 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 104Tried to meet her during the day on a weekday but she flaked twice. She said she wanted to shoot something for her OF with me, but that was just a way to get me on the hook. The first time I wasted my time going to Rockville and waited at a coffee place. The second time I was smarter and I didn't even bother going, just kept the messaging going to see if she was for real. I messaged her about 30 minutes before and got nothing. She did end up calling me another day, but I ignored her. It seems like the only way to meet her to be "lucky" enough to get her on a good day that nothing comes up. She probably has a SD or two already.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-24 06:20 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 368Yea, I stopped trying as well, got her down to $100 which would go to the overall ppm, but still did not want to send in advance.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 22:24 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 228Apples
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f7213587193f
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
Asks for $500 to go to lunch. I engaged just to see what would happen and she never responded. She has not been active in a few weeks now so either she found some simp or she realized that pay for no play only works in the delusional reddit columns.
-
07-20-24 22:08 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 228FitandFun
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-c1a9e207daa2
Nice girl, talks way too much so be prepared to listen to her talk about herself nonstop. Good communication and arrived on time. Lackluster performance not worth repeating for me. Might be a pro, I could not really tell. 4 bills. Has an older profile on SA that is no longer active.












Reply With Quote





