Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 891 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 13352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12212

    Massage 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkturkey1  [View Original Post]
    Do not go here, I've been here personally, the worst place I've actually ever been to. Bait and switch and terrible service to top it off.
    I went today. Drew Candy and received great FS. I laid tip on the counter in the room. And it was off to the races. B2 b and FS in the shower. Then a great massage in the room.

  2. #12211

    Massage 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkturkey1  [View Original Post]
    Do not go here, I've been here personally, the worst place I've actually ever been to. Bait and switch and terrible service to top it off.
    I went today. Drew Candy and received great FS. I laid tip on the counter in the room. And it was off to the races. B2 b and FS in the shower. Then a great massage in the room.

  3. #12210

    Crystal Closed for remodel.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMapper  [View Original Post]
    Oh I didn't know they closed. I had just checked Rub Maps and it said Orange was shut down but not Crystal. Can anyone else confirm? I did call after July 1 and no pick up, but it there wasn't a line disconnected signal.
    Went two weeks ago and Crystal was closed for "remodel". Not sure if / when they will reopen.

  4. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkturkey1  [View Original Post]
    Do not go here, I've been here personally, the worst place I've actually ever been to. Bait and switch and terrible service to top it off.
    Since when I've been there plenty of times. I'm actually going today always full service and a great time.

  5. #12208

    Mia at Vinca

    Long time Lurker. I haven't posted in Minute. Been going to Vinca for some time, since I moved back from Orlando. Found out that Tampa / Wesley chaple doesn't have any good place. It SUCKS. Anyways, Went to Vinca last Sunday few hours before closing to see kiki as she will be leaving soon. But when I arrived she was busy and Mia Answered the door. She has that mature look, could see her nipples from her t-shirt, so I just went with her. And maaan that was a ride. Table shower was great. Usual stuff. Back wash, body glide, TUMA and flip. More body glide, Her Ds rubbing on my body and went down to my tool. Great Russian Titty Fuck. The best part was BBBJ. She gave me trailer in the tableshower, real movie started when we went back to room. OH my gowd. She sucked my soul out of my body. (Personally, I felt it was even better than average Orlando dreams at milk or NDS) Soo good. Comes DATY. (this is usually hit or miss because sometimes they put lub before action and I hate the taste of that) But that DATY was great. She got that butterfly look. Cover goes on. Went on to Missionary. She was so tight that it was squizing my tool. Loved it. She offered to do on top but I wanted doggy and boy she can take pounding. I usually last longer but that tight squiz got my tool drooling pretty quick. So great. I can say most provider get tired and want to end with HJ after some time but Mia, Built different. She took it with grace. Next up I want to do Kiki and Mia together. That should be fun. Don't miss out Mamma mia! Experience (Pun intended). Also, call and ask for specific person at specific time so there are no surprises. Will be going back soon!

  6. #12207
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy  [View Original Post]
    #1 massage on Hillsborough Ave. You can't go wrong with either provider.
    Do not go here, I've been here personally, the worst place I've actually ever been to. Bait and switch and terrible service to top it off.

  7. #12206

    Good massage and FS

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFag  [View Original Post]
    I was going to write who does the best massage in full service, but that's not what I'm trying to figure out. I'm just trying to figure out where I can get a really good massage and get laid afterwards. They can walk on my back. In fact, I prefer it. Looking for a good massage.
    #1 massage on Hillsborough Ave. You can't go wrong with either provider.

  8. #12205

    Who does a good massage and also provides FS

    I was going to write who does the best massage in full service, but that's not what I'm trying to figure out. I'm just trying to figure out where I can get a really good massage and get laid afterwards. They can walk on my back. In fact, I prefer it. Looking for a good massage.

  9. #12204

    Who does a good massage and also provides FS

    I was going to write who does the best massage in full service, but that's not what I'm trying to figure out. I'm just trying to figure out where I can get a really good massage and get laid afterwards. They can walk on my back. In fact, I prefer it. Looking for a good massage.

  10. #12203

    Who does a good massage and also provides FS

    I was going to write who does the best massage in full service, but that's not what I'm trying to figure out. I'm just trying to figure out where I can get a really good massage and get laid afterwards. They can walk on my back. In fact, I prefer it. Looking for a good massage.

  11. #12202

    Oriental Spa Temple Terrace

    I stopped by yesterday mid-morning and TOFTT. I drew Kelly. 5'5 long black hair, MM D's Chinese provider. She answered the door wearing a T-shirt and leggins. She was the only one there. The 2nd provider was due "later". Because she was the only one there, she had to answer the door twice during my massage. The TS was MEH. Back in the room she gave a light massage which was also meh. She remained fully clothed and otc roaming top only was allowed. She doesn't offer an extended menu HJ only. Seeing she was getting into my soft touch rubbing her nips through her clothes I let my hand wander between her legs. Rubbing her through her clothes to which she really got off. I prefer a good medium to hard massage. While she did give a very relaxing massage. It wasn't what I was looking for. YMMV but for me I will not return. Happy Mongering.

  12. #12201

    Dale Mabry Dead Zone?

    Damn, did all the talent up and leave Tampa? How odd. Wonder if they expected more of a crackdown or just decided that the lack of table showers combined with the new law wasn't worth it.

  13. #12200
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy8  [View Original Post]
    Crystal's was closed on July 1st, have they reopened?
    Oh I didn't know they closed. I had just checked Rub Maps and it said Orange was shut down but not Crystal. Can anyone else confirm? I did call after July 1 and no pick up, but it there wasn't a line disconnected signal.

  14. #12199
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMapper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Crystal after July 1 and did you have to fill out the form?
    Crystal's was closed on July 1st, have they reopened?

  15. #12198
    Anyone been to Crystal after July 1 and did you have to fill out the form?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape