Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 184 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1806

    Re: MILF morgan go fund me

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoore  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
    See attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  2. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoore  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    MILF Morgan was in a car accident and has a Go Fund Me setup.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/mom-survivor
    There's a photo of her on the Go Fund Me page. Hope you're willing to contribute even a small amount, she's worth it.

  3. #1804

    Any info on her? Ripoff? Or worht it?


  4. #1803

    Mr. Hottie

    Idk if your on here or not but Mr. Hottie. I hope you get some FS coupons for that 2 k donation. All in fun but that's super generous of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Did you open up the link and check it out?.

  5. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoore  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
    Did you open up the link and check it out?.

  6. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    MILF Morgan was in a car accident and has a Go Fund Me setup.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/mom-survivor
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.

  7. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Went last week based on the many stellar reviews. At the Lake House. That place should be condemned. Definitely a teardown if it is sold as has been suggested to me by the host. Any way, get there wait a few for the Ok. 4 people are pulling up in front of house and piling out of a car, all larger females. I go to the door. Met and escorted past a thug looking guy setting up a pipe on the sofa with a girl. Odor of cat and dog piss everywhere especially basement and 2nd floor. The poor animals. Can anyone get these girls some help? Up the stairs past Cammie and Allie hunched and staggering in the kitchen (bigger than ever and looking high or jonesing). Up to the Bedroom where the bed is covered in what looks like a dumped purse. Wait for her to have a cig and get her shit together as I cleaned off the bed. BBJ and some lite kissing and pussy rubbing to climax. Warm as hell up there. Cover on Then Onto Mish, Doggy, Cowgirl and CIM spitting immediately. Paper towel to wipe off and then out. House mostly empty by then Two girls in car on the curb.

    Would I go back? Maybe if at a hotel. She is a pleaser with Ballicking etc. Price was cheap but I gave her a little extra. Don't think she is using but chugged six nips of fireball while I was there which does not seem economically smart. Offered me one as well.

    Small dog is cute and loves ear rubs. Maybe bring it some treats if you go. The house is a mess. I think She needs counseling at a minimum if not treatment.

    Not doing pics on work PC Sorry.

    July 14 link https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/404827713203.
    Sounds like an absolutely disgusting experience honestly. They'd have to pay me and even then I'd probably pass.

  8. #1799

    MILF Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    MILF Morgan was in a car accident and has a Go Fund Me setup.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/mom-survivor
    Any word on how she is doing?

  9. #1798
    Update: I received info that she already left CT.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    I strongly recommend this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/009027234495

    She's visiting from out of state and decided to make a buck. Her body is just like in the pictures and found her pretty and super sexy, super tight down there.

    I tried DATY but despite my efforts I couldn't get her off, so I had to get to action which didn't last long because we hit it off so well.

    We had a nice chat after that, no rush at all.

    I'll repeat when she comes back to CT.

  10. #1797

    Visitor in Meriden

    I strongly recommend this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/009027234495

    She's visiting from out of state and decided to make a buck. Her body is just like in the pictures and found her pretty and super sexy, super tight down there.

    I tried DATY but despite my efforts I couldn't get her off, so I had to get to action which didn't last long because we hit it off so well.

    We had a nice chat after that, no rush at all.

    I'll repeat when she comes back to CT.

  11. #1796

    Meriden Chritstina? Incall Cammie's Family and Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    She's Cammie the hair dresser's daughter. Some of the pics in the ad above are Cammie's house.
    Went last week based on the many stellar reviews. At the Lake House. That place should be condemned. Definitely a teardown if it is sold as has been suggested to me by the host. Any way, get there wait a few for the Ok. 4 people are pulling up in front of house and piling out of a car, all larger females. I go to the door. Met and escorted past a thug looking guy setting up a pipe on the sofa with a girl. Odor of cat and dog piss everywhere especially basement and 2nd floor. The poor animals. Can anyone get these girls some help? Up the stairs past Cammie and Allie hunched and staggering in the kitchen (bigger than ever and looking high or jonesing). Up to the Bedroom where the bed is covered in what looks like a dumped purse. Wait for her to have a cig and get her shit together as I cleaned off the bed. BBJ and some lite kissing and pussy rubbing to climax. Warm as hell up there. Cover on Then Onto Mish, Doggy, Cowgirl and CIM spitting immediately. Paper towel to wipe off and then out. House mostly empty by then Two girls in car on the curb.

    Would I go back? Maybe if at a hotel. She is a pleaser with Ballicking etc. Price was cheap but I gave her a little extra. Don't think she is using but chugged six nips of fireball while I was there which does not seem economically smart. Offered me one as well.

    Small dog is cute and loves ear rubs. Maybe bring it some treats if you go. The house is a mess. I think She needs counseling at a minimum if not treatment.

    Not doing pics on work PC Sorry.

    July 14 link https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...-/404827713203.

  12. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to try the new and improved smoke free Morgan. The smoke smell is 75% gone. I definitely could tell the difference. As always Morgan never disappoints is safe and fun. She even said one of my favorite lines. " Would you like to cum in my mouth"! Got to love that!

    Poo.
    Smoke free you say. ?

  13. #1794

    MILF Morgan GoFundMe

    MILF Morgan was in a car accident and has a Go Fund Me setup.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/mom-survivor

  14. #1793

    MILF Morgan

    I recently went to try the new and improved smoke free Morgan. The smoke smell is 75% gone. I definitely could tell the difference. As always Morgan never disappoints is safe and fun. She even said one of my favorite lines. " Would you like to cum in my mouth"! Got to love that!

    Poo.

  15. #1792

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter  [View Original Post]
    Morgan told me that Bunny isn't servicing anymore.
    Is bunny the girl that she does the videos on YouTube with?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape