Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20769

    Re: Mandy

    Such a shame, I've seen her multiple times and she is such a sweetheart, really aims to please. Be nice to her.

  2. #20768

    Sugar

    She and the tongue are legit. Pics are old but she was a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick with the long tongue, 23 years old white female. Sugar.

  3. #20767

    Soccer Mom

    She is legit but pics are old AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Pretty sure I know who she is. Call her melissa and see what happens haha.

    BQ22.

  4. #20766

    Vanessa. Retired - breaks my heart

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Damn thanks for the info. Thats a shame though.
    One of my ATFs. Great attitude, did everything and always a gem. Thanks for the info.

  5. #20765
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa contacted me a couple of weeks ago and told me she has retired.

    I will miss her. Always clean, enthusiastic, up for anything and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Muff.
    Damn thanks for the info. Thats a shame though.

  6. #20764

    Mandy

    Saw Mandy in Elkridge the other day. Damn she looks bad. Crazy what drugs can do to a woman. I won't repeat. Dmg. 1.

  7. #20763

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Vanessa lately?

    I haven't seen anything on her in a while and she hasn't been answering me.
    If it's the Vanessa that long ago was in the red house in Catonsville then started to host out of a hotel in BWI, she texted me to say she was taking a break for a bit.

  8. #20762

    Great report.

    How much for hhr and hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time today so contacted an ACS I'vs used previously.

    Got an attractive Chinese women. Maybe late 20's but probably early 30's. Attractive face. Average natural build. Nice boobs. Great personality. Aims to please with good volcals. The kitty was good.

    Would repeat but pretty sure they have multiple ladies and you get who ever happens to be available.

    Just did the standard hhr. Upgrade was available for extra tip.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/3435138

  9. #20761
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Vanessa lately?

    I haven't seen anything on her in a while and she hasn't been answering me.
    Vanessa contacted me a couple of weeks ago and told me she has retired.

    I will miss her. Always clean, enthusiastic, up for anything and not a clock watcher.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Muff.

  10. #20760
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick with the long tongue, 23 years old white female. Sugar.
    I've seen her a few times. Very pretty. Chill person.

  11. #20759
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Pretty sure I know who she is. Call her melissa and see what happens haha.

    BQ22.

  12. #20758

    ACS visit

    Had some free time today so contacted an ACS I'vs used previously.

    Got an attractive Chinese women. Maybe late 20's but probably early 30's. Attractive face. Average natural build. Nice boobs. Great personality. Aims to please with good volcals. The kitty was good.

    Would repeat but pretty sure they have multiple ladies and you get who ever happens to be available.

    Just did the standard hhr. Upgrade was available for extra tip.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/3435138

  13. #20757

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her many times, she's real.

  14. #20756

    Sugar

    Any info on this chick with the long tongue, 23 years old white female. Sugar.

  15. #20755

    Local social media girl

    Gram's pretty expensive, but I think it's worth the safe location and clean operation.

    I've had a few dreams with her, both before and after she added FS to her menu. I've gotten decent with recording some POV footage with her phone.

    I'm a newbie on the forum, but if any senior members don't have her social media handles and want them, I'd be happy to share in DMs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape