Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 3245
-
07-21-24 21:29 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 70Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
Anyone have any info on either of these two? My go to provider hasn't been to attentive lately. Tried texting the thunder buddy a few days ago, got no response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...n/008734713070
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/322101887391
-
07-21-24 21:25 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 70bouncy tight not so much
Nice enough girl, tried to make small talk, but honestly I wasn't in the mood for any of that, I was at the casino and I was up. And all I wanted to do was get a good pop in before heading home.
Started off with a decent BBBJ that lasted like 35 seconds before she was "I how you want to do me" then when I said how, she was like "I prefer doggy" well ***** if you ask me what I want don't tell me what you want. That's not how this shit work! Do your fkn job! I bent her over but honestly almost couldn't even finish.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/425876931459
-
07-21-24 00:01 #2493Regular Member

Posts: 9She's been on the run the past few days. It wasn't anything major, but the cops got her today.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 21:40 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 71Disappearing Star.
I saw Star 3 times in the span of a month, last August and she was all up to the high reviews she had got to that point. But some things cropped out and if you search the thread for her you will get an understanding of where it went south for her. I have seen some ads from her under a new name but the photos tell the truth.
Originally Posted by Liecam
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 12:40 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 104Mia
Anyone know what happened to Star? She was located in Montville? No posts by her on stg in awhile and hasn't responded to texts.
-
07-18-24 12:46 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 221It seems like she hit or miss lately, some days I'll receive an immediate response, other days she never gets back to me.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 13:45 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 1251Young Petite Babe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/723547078493
SpinnerFetish must have the mojo. I've tried multiple times to set a meet, but I don't even get a reply to my texts. Very limited menu shown in ad. I hope there's more if I eventually see her.
-
07-11-24 06:17 #2488Regular Member

Posts: 18Number 1
The best GFE ever and that ass, please come back Alex.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 11:08 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 5229Alex
Uh, yeah. I have some papers that need to be signed by Alex, too. LOL. Exactly where can I find her?!
Originally Posted by Andrew70
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-09-24 17:16 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 73You never know who you will run into.
For my full time job I am a currier for a attorney's office and visit a lot of businesses. Yesterday I had some papers to be signed and returned at a engineering firm.
Near Shrewsbury, I go in and tell the office girl, she said I need the VP to sign for this. Who comes out hot as ever, Alex the Asian MILF haha. She gave me a big smile.
And signed, and winked when she walked away, she looks hotter than ever. I sure miss that girl.
-
07-05-24 11:00 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 221She's real, cute little body and nice personality, she has an adorable little speech impediment. Her kitty was a little fragrant the one time I saw her but I'll be seeing her again when I have the disposable cash.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 07:51 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 66Lovely new face in the crowd.
Hey y'all-.
I keep running across this no-name beauty, but can't find any reviews here or on TER.
Any experiences out there?
TIA,
ODH.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/961690218967
-
07-01-24 16:15 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 38Kellie
I don't want to get wires crossed. This the same Jane's sister Kellie w / new pics or different Kellie? Either way I saw there are reviews on them and TER, might look into this more myself soon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...i/511921259429
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...9/879606818757
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...c/757270046232
-
06-28-24 21:58 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 93I attempted to contact her today too and didn't hear back until hours later saying she was busying changing locations. I'd try again whenever convenient for you.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 13:46 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 215No response
I saw her as today I sent her a message trying to see her. Crickets. Oh well.
Originally Posted by TheNumber
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





