Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 274 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3373

    Number disconnected at #8?

    I've been trying to get into #8 for a week now, based on recent posts, sounds like a better option than #11. Phone is disconnected?? How'd ya get in? I called #11, asked for Cici. " no Cece, you come in 3 o'clock" haha, nope, I ain't rolling the dice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the posts for years about Roger's #8 or #11, I finally took my turn. Very happy I did. Had a very young, pretty, hot body. Girl named Li, took the half hour for $50, decent rub for 10 min, exceptional tease, one of the best ever. Paid 180 and did everything I wanted to do. Really enjoyed myself.

  2. #3372

    Rogers #8

    After reading all the posts for years about Roger's #8 or #11, I finally took my turn. Very happy I did. Had a very young, pretty, hot body. Girl named Li, took the half hour for $50, decent rub for 10 min, exceptional tease, one of the best ever. Paid 180 and did everything I wanted to do. Really enjoyed myself.

  3. #3371

    Solid Massage

    Alright you banana heads, not sure if this is allowed here, but I'm going to give it a shot. Looking for a solid massage in Merrimack valley or within 20 minutes of Andover. Cute provider, solid massage just a standard finish. Feel free to PM, thanks for the info!

  4. #3370

    Post count maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusSlime  [View Original Post]
    This is copy / pasted from rmaps, his other previous posts are copy / pasted from other rmaps users, there has been a rash of other profiles doing this on this site as well, not sure what their endgame is.
    Maybe trying to jack up post count so you seem more credible? Or the shop itself doing stealth promotion possibly.

  5. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHorn  [View Original Post]
    I parked in the lot 'cause I don't care, I am just on my way for a massage. Rang the bell and was answered by a young petite beautiful Chinese woman. She led me to the room. All the rooms seem to be freshly painted, floors redone, and large spaces. Sadly no shower was apparent or offered (I am a TS *****). Okay massage, but only maybe 15 minutes of the hour, which was fine by me. Nancy became amazingly sensuous leading to some heavy teasing. Then for the hot towel to get the oil off the back. After that it was a ton of teasing with me face down then flipped over. I brought my own cover so CFS was on the menu (took a little convincing) (note I had to take the used cover with me but that is often the case, wrapped well in tissue). First though there was significant BBBJ and DATY. It seemed that she really liked BBBBJ and was tremendously good at it. Started in CG then Mish but once I put her in CB she ignited! I know most of it is fake but this one seemed legit. I find CB to be a huge climax for these women so I often pass by on the way to the finish. She was beautiful and tight. Afterwards we hung out and she just laid down and chatted (via app). No DFK but hopefully we can get there on a return. And hey if only DFK was missing, it was a stellar event!
    This is copy / pasted from rmaps, his other previous posts are copy / pasted from other rmaps users, there has been a rash of other profiles doing this on this site as well, not sure what their endgame is.

  6. #3368

    Rogers 11

    Hopeful based on recent report on CiCi here, but left disappointed. Greeted by Sohpia, seemed the only one there. Not bad looking but 40's with small wonky tits and a big ass. Decent massage and on the flip she was ready to go saying "you touch me I touch you time" and thrusting her hips. I said 160 no condom and you would think I used racial slurs about her mother and children. She was not having it. I said well then how much to which she replied, "no never". Sophia is no CiCi apparently. Took a handy with her top down for 40 and cut my losses. No fun to be had, other than a lubed up jackhammer of a handjob. I held back a blast at the end so when she thought I was done I let one last stream loose on her arm and upper dress. Spiteful yes but I was mad at my choice. It's her prerogative but still sucks.

  7. #3367

    Cb

    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    Is CB Corner Back position?
    I had to google it too LOL.

    https://www.kinkly.com/position/the-...back-position/

  8. #3366

    CB? At Dove

    Is CB Corner Back position?

  9. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Where would I find the location for this spa.

    Nothing comes up on Google.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thanks Gents.
    256 Westford St.

    Lowell.

  10. #3364

    Dove Inc

    Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHorn  [View Original Post]
    I parked in the lot 'cause I don't care, I am just on my way for a massage. Rang the bell and was answered by a young petite beautiful Chinese woman. She led me to the room. All the rooms seem to be freshly painted, floors redone, and large spaces. Sadly no shower was apparent or offered (I am a TS *****). Okay massage, but only maybe 15 minutes of the hour, which was fine by me. Nancy became amazingly sensuous leading to some heavy teasing. Then for the hot towel to get the oil off the back. After that it was a ton of teasing with me face down then flipped over. I brought my own cover so CFS was on the menu (took a little convincing) (note I had to take the used cover with me but that is often the case, wrapped well in tissue). First though there was significant BBBJ and DATY. It seemed that she really liked BBBBJ and was tremendously good at it. Started in CG then Mish but once I put her in CB she ignited! I know most of it is fake but this one seemed legit. I find CB to be a huge climax for these women so I often pass by on the way to the finish. She was beautiful and tight. Afterwards we hung out and she just laid down and chatted (via app). No DFK but hopefully we can get there on a return. And hey if only DFK was missing, it was a stellar event!
    Where would I find the location for this spa.

    Nothing comes up on Google.

    Feel free to PM.

    Thanks Gents.

  11. #3363

    Cupping

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    They were fairly round and I'd say around a 3 inch diameter. Will check goggle.
    Chinese love cupping. Looks painful but it's their culture.

  12. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Some of the girls are into a massage thing called cupping. (Google it up if you don't know what it is).

    Will leave round bruise marks. Could be what you saw.
    They were fairly round and I'd say around a 3 inch diameter. Will check goggle.

  13. #3361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Bruises,

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Shin Shin at #11 Rogers about a week ago. Turns out to be Cici who greeted me at the door wearing a knee length dress. She looked cute enough so I followed her to the room and paid 40 house for the half hour. Shortly after the massage started I ran my hand up underneath her dress for some play. I asked if it was ok and she said yes. Only after a couple minutes the flip came and it went pretty much the same as for Marvelous. She asked if I wanted boom-boom and I told her I had 150 to which she agreed. We had plenty of DFK and while tasting her below I slipped in a finger which she didn't reject. After a few I stood for FS with her still laying. As I was about to start with no cover she asked for more money for that. I told her the 150 was all I had and the fun began. After a few I motioned for her to go cowgirl. I'm a little older and don't usually finish inside with or without cover but she worked it very well and I was delighted to finish BBFSCIP.

    One thing I noticed on Cici was that she had several what looked to be bruises on her back. It was difficult to tell with the usual dim lighting so they could be faded art work.
    Some of the girls are into a massage thing called cupping. (Google it up if you don't know what it is).

    Will leave round bruise marks. Could be what you saw.

  14. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous10  [View Original Post]
    I went there today and accidentally went up wrong steps and ended up at Shin Shin, Unit #11. (China Spa Unit #8 with no phone active was in building next door with even numbers on wall sign LOL) The older woman was trying to convince me to stay there and then the younger one (CiCi) approached me and she was beautiful and whispered in my ear to stay as she motioned FS. I said to self, I am here so let's do this. CiCi is 30 ish and built well with nice firm B's and a great ass and a trimmed kitty.

    She started off with a medium to soft back and leg rub leading up to her teasing. I flipped and she hugged and kissed me and took off short dress and panties. She applied a cover and we 69'd for a while. She tasted perfect LOL She then mounted me CG without negotiation (she did see the $150 I had in wallet after paying house fee though) After a great ride, I said I wanted Mish and she layed on her back as I moved her onto pillow so I can get on top. After a while I aske to remove cover and she said more $$ , I said I only brought $150 and she said OK and removed cover from me. I eventually unloaded in her and she made me look at the amount oozing out LOL. We finished the hour with a great massage all over with many kisses here and there. She was very thankful and pleased and said looking forward next visit. I highly recommend Shin Shin for a FS Spa visit.
    Stopped by Shin Shin at #11 Rogers about a week ago. Turns out to be Cici who greeted me at the door wearing a knee length dress. She looked cute enough so I followed her to the room and paid 40 house for the half hour. Shortly after the massage started I ran my hand up underneath her dress for some play. I asked if it was ok and she said yes. Only after a couple minutes the flip came and it went pretty much the same as for Marvelous. She asked if I wanted boom-boom and I told her I had 150 to which she agreed. We had plenty of DFK and while tasting her below I slipped in a finger which she didn't reject. After a few I stood for FS with her still laying. As I was about to start with no cover she asked for more money for that. I told her the 150 was all I had and the fun began. After a few I motioned for her to go cowgirl. I'm a little older and don't usually finish inside with or without cover but she worked it very well and I was delighted to finish BBFSCIP.

    One thing I noticed on Cici was that she had several what looked to be bruises on her back. It was difficult to tell with the usual dim lighting so they could be faded art work.

  15. #3359

    Dove Inc

    I parked in the lot 'cause I don't care, I am just on my way for a massage. Rang the bell and was answered by a young petite beautiful Chinese woman. She led me to the room. All the rooms seem to be freshly painted, floors redone, and large spaces. Sadly no shower was apparent or offered (I am a TS *****). Okay massage, but only maybe 15 minutes of the hour, which was fine by me. Nancy became amazingly sensuous leading to some heavy teasing. Then for the hot towel to get the oil off the back. After that it was a ton of teasing with me face down then flipped over. I brought my own cover so CFS was on the menu (took a little convincing) (note I had to take the used cover with me but that is often the case, wrapped well in tissue). First though there was significant BBBJ and DATY. It seemed that she really liked BBBBJ and was tremendously good at it. Started in CG then Mish but once I put her in CB she ignited! I know most of it is fake but this one seemed legit. I find CB to be a huge climax for these women so I often pass by on the way to the finish. She was beautiful and tight. Afterwards we hung out and she just laid down and chatted (via app). No DFK but hopefully we can get there on a return. And hey if only DFK was missing, it was a stellar event!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape