Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 17014
-
07-19-24 15:35 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 109Riverside
Visited Riverside Asians. Girl was cute and service was good and not mechanical. Much better than Billingsly, Moss, or Clara IMO. Like others have said, always choose hh. Hr just isn't worth it.
-
07-19-24 13:30 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 161It's not personal, Kay
We all know that's you. It's not personal. It's just business. You treat it as transactional, we treat it as transactional. Sure you understand that.
Originally Posted by MrColumbus
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 12:53 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 124Did you end up pulling the trigger? I was thinking about her also.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 11:01 #13171Regular Member

Posts: 10Unfortunate
I'm sorry you had that experience with her:
Originally Posted by ThomasTurber
[View Original Post]
I appreciate that you know so much about this business, helping us newbies out.
-
07-19-24 10:38 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 91She did add back a 2 $$ price so there atleast that option. Doesn't hurt to throw a message, only takes 2 sec and if you don't hear back then oh well. Never really had any issues. Would have to be cancelled on but explains to me usually it's personal / health reasons which happens.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 10:36 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 91That's totally fair and understandable. I hear she gets too many requests where some people are asking to see immediately (which she obviously can't do) or some don't screen. On top of having some personal stuff that comes up. I would try atleast one more time with a whole new number and see if anything different happens.
Originally Posted by Dave3879
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 09:45 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 453Hera
Saw her about 10 times when she was in Reynoldsburg and she was cool easy to schedule with.
Originally Posted by Thrump
[View Original Post]
Got her tits done and raised her prices and would occasionally return texts. She is hot but is a pain in the ass would avoud.
-
07-19-24 09:22 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 418Then.
She needs to stop ghosting clients then in the scheduling process. 3 x set a date / time then day of. Nothing.
Originally Posted by Thrump
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 09:01 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 91Hera
https://tryst.link/massage/meetinghera
Seems like she got a new number, was mentioning before that she wasn't getting a lot of clients, possibly shadowbanned or something. She also offering a cheaper 30 minute option if that your interest. Would highly recommend reaching out again if you had issues before and visiting. We might not have her too much longer.
-
07-19-24 07:21 #13165Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53It can happen
I have never seen this lady. I often wonder if the differences in reports is due to the compatability of the lady and the monger. Sometimes it clicks sometimes it does not.
Originally Posted by MrColumbus
[View Original Post]
I am sure that a visit could very for a number of reasons. The mongers attitude, hygiene, appearance, and characteristics. I know it can very due to the lady. She might not be feeling well, might have issues distracting her, under the influence, and just not in tye mood.
I have seen the same lady many time and sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad. I am nit taking sides. I am just giving something to think about.
-
07-18-24 23:26 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 599"It was my first time experiencing nuru".
Originally Posted by MrColumbus
[View Original Post]
Of course it was great. You have no comparison.
That said, I've had fine times with Kay overall and don't have anything bad to say about her. She does what she says she will do and that's fine by me.
-
07-18-24 23:20 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 161Thanks for being candid, but.
There is no way she is giving A treatment to some people (like you) while she is giving the kind of treatment she gave to me and others that reported the exact same thing here and elsewhere. It just does not make sense. I am experienced in this business. I know scripts that they follow, I know when they are mechanic, I know when they are pretending to like me. So no, YMM NOT V. With Kay it will suck, unless your standards are truly low.
Originally Posted by MrColumbus
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 23:18 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 48I've seen Vicky before but when she was up North near Morse Rd. It was maybe 8 or 9 months ago. She was great. Very friendly and welcoming and took direction well. I had a good time and really enjoyed her personality.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 19:24 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 338Scarborough square
Body relaxing or foot spa I went there a lady down the hall told me to come to her at first I thought it was Lyn with bigger tits LOL she said her name was Coco now this is the 3rd asian name coco I meet 2 others at a different one must be a common name but I got a great massage when I was face down I left up so she can get the hint so some teasing then she had me flip and told me how much time. I had left and said do it your self or you want help so was nice and slow let me go up the shirt and down the pants from the back and she would not let me go from the front but let me finger from the back. LOL, and forgot she climbed on my back before the flip and started grinding me like humping me and seems like she was enjoying her self. She didn't ask for tip so hr 70 and I tip 50 because I enjoy all of it really nice and for a older hot MILF. She is single I talked to her for about 10 when we was done treat her good I believe she will do more.
-
07-18-24 18:40 #13160Regular Member

Posts: 10Interesting
It's interesting to see the reviews on Kay after having what I would consider a really positive experience. I wonder what the difference was for me? I did tell her that it was my first time experiencing nuru so maybe she thought it would be beneficial to bring her A game so she could get repeat business? I was polite, respectful, and considerate and she seemed to reciprocate all that back to me. The pattern of reviews are definitely mixed, maybe slightly favoring negative at the moment. That's too bad. It appeared to be a very genuine and comforting experience too. YMMV seems to be extra applicable to Kay.
Originally Posted by BlueZen66
[View Original Post]
I've reviewed escorts in the past that some have not had great experiences with so maybe I'm being too kind in my reviews? I'm fairly new to this so I'm trying to be as transparent about the experience as possible. I'm definitely open to tips or advice because I don't want other guys not having good experiences based on my reviews, but in this game YMMV is seemingly present for all providers. Everyone's experience and interpretations vary.










Reply With Quote





