Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35505

    Milf

    Going to be in town tomorrow and was wanting to check her out. Anyone see her before? No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...q/930324554971

  2. #35504

    Milf hunting

    I'm looking for some decent older talent out here, anything over 30, any recommendations?

  3. #35503

    Sorry, here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/650582686503

  4. #35502

    Only seen lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    If she is who I believe. She is also on STG and I've dropped many swimmers in her mouth and back for about $100 in a Costco parking lot.

    She's ok. Good if in a pinch and need something.

  5. #35501

    Good. But..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I have not been with Tiffany but I have used that group before and I was happy with it. VERY expensive but I think it was worth it for a splurge situation.
    So both Tiffany and Penelope both have had a lot of work done. But still fun.

    The best of the 3 is by far, Elsa. She's more natural and girl next door type.

    Not to pricey. $4 for an hour.

    But it's YMMV of course.

  6. #35500

    I know you get this a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a couple of friends they are UTR and are looking to venture up to Jacksonville. Synai and Jhenae plan on going up to Jacksonville next week on T, W, Thur. They are a little apprehensive about the trip and where to stay that is nice and safe but also won't blowout their budget. These are new ladies just starting out in the hobby. If you have any suggestions PM me I'll forward the info to them.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Your inbox is full. 😂.

  7. #35499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a couple of friends they are UTR and are looking to venture up to Jacksonville. Synai and Jhenae plan on going up to Jacksonville next week on T, W, Thur. They are a little apprehensive about the trip and where to stay that is nice and safe but also won't blowout their budget. These are new ladies just starting out in the hobby. If you have any suggestions PM me I'll forward the info to them..
    Sorry gentleman I forgot to attach pictures of the girls, you have been asking for them so with their permission I am posting some pictures. First few of synai the other of Jhenae.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240621_224424800.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   4a1ee8fd0de43e91df4c652c1d95615bf99a09ab-14_copy_600x919.jpg‎   PXL_20240621_224327510.MP_copy_800x450.jpg‎   f1ddb0fd946f6fac27a366ebf837d9b5fee36499-14_copy_600x1067.jpg‎   PXL_20240621_224445041.MP_copy_600x1067.jpg‎  

    db3f35a6e7e86bb5f765a02cce5443940cebbb59-14_copy_600x830.jpg‎  

  8. #35498
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    She has face tattoos which I find gross, but she blurs them out for some weired reason, those are the dark marks you're seeing.
    Thanks, I never thought about that. And I agree, gross.

    Armpit tattoos too or some fungus?

    Thanks again.

    LB.

  9. #35497
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her other picture shows dark arm pit patches plus even more concerning, dark patches around her eye and mouth!

    Probably the filters she modified the photos with, but mongers should take no chances, clearly Punkys Playtime needs to be avoided!

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    She has face tattoos which I find gross, but she blurs them out for some weired reason, those are the dark marks you're seeing.

  10. #35496

    Lucky charm

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkBaby44  [View Original Post]
    Totally forgot to post this from two weeks ago. Sorry for the late post. I was in Jacksonville business and I stopped by Walmart to pick up some food items for a few days I'll be there I was walking down cereal aisle when a box of lucky charms caught my eye so I pulled out my phone and found Lucky charms ad. That's a Lucky tone I really like to enjoy, so I sent a text. Response timely matter text back-and-forth set up time and location. Text on my way with my ETA text him five minutes out. I was there about response the room number. This Irish Lass staying nice safe location. Not the door and the pictures just don't do this girl justice she's she's super cute petite next-door neighbor kind of girl, a little bit of a hard edge. Chatted for a moment then got down to business, this girl is so petite with a nice body beautiful parking little breasts nice kitty an and bubble butt. She allowed me to go down south for a visit. He was so pretty absolutely no smell or taste I just ate it up! After about five minutes she made me stop it was too much but she wanted to take care of me. So I lay down and she took Junior in her mouth. She varied speeds as well as depth. That was enough I wanted her to I wanted to see that ass bounce up-and-down on Junior. She's so petite I really wanted to spin her like a top, but she got on top reverse cowgirl. And oh my God was a site that was the state her ass cheeks bouncing every time she was up and down, her beautiful kitty just gripping like a glove!! Every time she went up and down I can feel the ecstasy that between the both of us. I was the first to give in, she sleep forward I grabbed Junior and stout him as he exploded all over that bubble butt. I had to lay there for a few months and collect myself. Got dressed goodbyes and headed back to do some work. It seems I'll be coming to Jacksonville for my job and I will definitely be adding lucky charm to my rotation.
    Can you post the ad?

  11. #35495

    Plenty of reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    She's got plenty of reviews here, use the Search feature.

    Rich.

  12. #35494
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Is that an armpit Bush? Why? Gross!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Her other picture shows dark arm pit patches plus even more concerning, dark patches around her eye and mouth!

    Probably the filters she modified the photos with, but mongers should take no chances, clearly Punkys Playtime needs to be avoided!

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xNzA0.jpg‎  

  13. #35493
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Is that an armpit Bush? Why? Gross!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Yeah, nice cigarette pic too. For the 1950's.

  14. #35492

    Yuck!

    Is that an armpit Bush? Why? Gross!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240718_023756_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  15. #35491
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man.

    Well, I am a Software Engineer, I could probably come up with something.

    Rich.
    Thanks.

    It would be great to go beyond the SKG and Tryst bullshit.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape