Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 12316
-
07-22-24 00:10 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 75Pretty Little petite beauty. Taylor Scam!
I will add post from skip later. Unbelievable scam. Taylor as she goes by presents as sweet. Yup she is very petite little spinner. It took me 2 weeks to finally get a time to go visit. I should have opted out when she casually ask if I could send $40 to help her get a room for her sister. I dId not. It turned out to be 2's Ben's for a 10 min tease! Her texts were full of lies and manipulations, couched in tge sweet princess. AA I said she put me off for 2 weeks. She also gave me a false room number at first at the travelers New Haven. She had told me that we could talk a while before we started well that talking a while went on for 45 minutes at least when she kept letting her sister in and out of the room who by the way is cute but is planning to post, and then her older sister and she was going back and forth to the door texting calling, letting me believe she wouldn't start the time when she said almost time up! 2's was supposed to be 30 minutes. There was some touching and few minutes ride just rub on outside. With out a long report she had bed and lying and manipulating all along just about everything.
Believe the SCAM. Alert posts. She will attempt every distraction but foucus on you to barely give any service.
P.S., inside room clean and decent but outside looks dangerous. Defiantly don't drive a nice car thete!
Now I have some of my own health issues so I couldn't make as soon. I did point out only 10 min. Then she said next time she would give 1 hrs for 150. Another lie to get le out the door.
She is a smooth manipulor!
Avoid at all costs! She will find a way to use you and barely give service. She said her phone is bring blown up by the scam alert guy. So she had changed #s. If you want more. Info send me a message hsre.
Stay safe and stay away!
-
07-19-24 16:01 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 356She is just a fat drug addict.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 16:41 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 250Is this her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/706446474510
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-24 16:24 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 100Blonde with lazy eye
What happened to the blonde girl with the lazy eye? If you caught her on a clean day, she was great. Is she still around?
-
07-17-24 22:43 #10692Senior Member

Posts: 250Pic. Yes.
Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel
[View Original Post]
Deposit. No, I would have never stayed in contact with her if she had. Note some of my early attempts were thru Snapchat, she didn't ask for a deposit then either. The failed attempt and this successful one were both solely by text.
Incall. Is a hotel in a safe area. Though successful visit was just carplay outside.
-
07-17-24 21:53 #10691Senior Member

Posts: 140Long Trip
According to MY CASE, she may be away for nearly half a decade.
Originally Posted by FwLooper
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 21:44 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 140Did you have to provide a picture or a deposit? Is her incall spot a hotel or a residence? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 20:51 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 250Finally Caught the Bunny
It is great when persistence actually pays off, mostly.
I finally was able to get some time with the ever elusive Bunny. I came close last week but she suddenly had something come up and we had to cancel, but we have been in touch since. My mostly at the start is that we had to squeeze in a carplay BBBJ cim between each of us have personal things to take care of.
In terms of looks, she comes exactly as advertised. Personality, while nervous she was easy to talk to and friendly. Service, was really good and used her mouth the whole time unlike some other ladies. She took the finish completely with no issue. My only slight complaint was I wished she was wearing pants that made it easier to squeeze her fine ass.
Ultimately, like I said, the reward was worth the persistence and I look forward to having a full session with her. Now for all those looking to see her, I would say be patient with contacting and setting up with her. Things in her personal life can make scheduling a little rough and since she is fairly new she is still jittery about meeting new people. But if we treat this one right she will be good.
Happy Hunting!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/232632589423
-
07-17-24 09:50 #10688Senior Member

Posts: 37Messaged Jenny last week. She said she is out of the game.
Originally Posted by Buckss
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 12:26 #10687Regular Member

Posts: 4Miss V
Anyone seen miss v or Jenny lately I not been able to get ahold of them its like one day they was there next day gone.
-
07-15-24 07:54 #10686Regular Member

Posts: 26Three rivers festival
Wow I went to the three rivers festival this weekend and man there was so many beautiful women there. They were thick, cute & sexy, of all races. It just got me thinking on Listcrawler, Skipthegames combine there's like maybe 5 girls available and they're all ugly asf. But there was so many beautiful women here & I came to the conclusion that most women don't have to sell pussy. Especially in the the states, they have to many other options to ever touch a dick for money. I'm like why can't we get girls like this to sell pussy in our city but it'll never happen.
-
07-15-24 05:45 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm freaky and down.
Good God. The choices on STG look worse than closing time at a Dive Bar.
If Jatlynn is getting $300 an hour. I just don't know what to say.
I got to build me a time machine and go back to 2004.
Damn.
-
07-13-24 14:11 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 522"smaller condom"
Sorry man but that part about going to get a "smaller condom" is freaking funny. LMAO.
Originally Posted by Inalnm1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 12:48 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 69Latinas
I haven't seen any new Latino agencies posting. What website are they on?
Originally Posted by DonDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 12:10 #10682Regular Member

Posts: 24Robbed
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/123112965679
Listened to my little head instead of my gut and paid for it. She's at Hawthorn -which is red flag 1. A rando guy was hanging around outside before I went in -red flag 2. Get inside and she finds several ways to stall, keeps texting, then says she has to go to another room to get a "smaller condom" -I wasn't hard yet, but I'm significantly larger than the average bear. I should have jumped up then and there. Next thing you know, Mr Rando from outside is inside trying to intimidate. I could break this dufus in half if I was so inclined, but being on break from work, I don't need the hassle. A $200 reminder to follow my own rules. Stay away is all I can say.









Reply With Quote






