Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 3485 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 52273
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #42823
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Looks like OG Dana is making up (sort of) for her disastrous attempt to upcharge +100bb as "Lynn".

    Starting tomorrow she's 320bb+40 ms in OC. Available through G9 and others.
    That's unfortunate. All good tho since Maya is better than her in every aspect and she's busy so she plans on staying in LA for a long time I could see her turning into a Wla legend if she keeps up that energy. Only thing imo that Dana beats her at is her face.

  2. #42822
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianAssEater  [View Original Post]
    Just got with wla maya. Everything said on here is true great addition to wla she has taken over atf dana. Maya has better skills and she takes direction well.
    Looks like OG Dana is making up (sort of) for her disastrous attempt to upcharge +100bb as "Lynn".

    Starting tomorrow she's 320bb+40 ms in OC. Available through G9 and others.

  3. #42821
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachChugger  [View Original Post]
    What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.
    Just use stdcheck. They even provide medication for an extra fee if you don't want to go to your family doc.

  4. #42820

    Guess who's back?

    Well bois I'm back. Primed and ready to drop loads into kmilfs. Just got with wla maya. Everything said on here is true great addition to wla she has taken over atf dana. Maya has better skills and she takes direction well.

  5. #42819
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachChugger  [View Original Post]
    What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.
    Any urgent care would suffice if you have access / insurance to, but there's also a bunch of free clinics in LA you can find that are private. Do you mind letting us know who you've seen or what area you've been to? Seems to be something going around.

  6. #42818
    Quote Originally Posted by BleachChugger  [View Original Post]
    What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.
    My experience with AHF wellness centers has been good enough to recommend. Regarding their limited operating hours, do plan ahead re: traffic, parking etc.

    https://www.freehivtest.net/location...%20CA%2C%20USA

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what their funding source is, but AHF Wellness Centers are free.
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarisMan  [View Original Post]
    You get what you pay for them! AHF centers are always closed and very difficult to get tested. The hours of operation at AHF are very limited. I know that most Korean girls go to K-town for testing.

  7. #42817

    STD clinics in LA

    What's a good, discrete clinic? Think I caught something. Noticed lesions 2 weeks after my last session.

  8. #42816
    Quote Originally Posted by InternDavid  [View Original Post]
    I'll post a short review here and the full review in the PLEASER thread I guess.

    I was disappointed by her looks. She resembles Jung Ho-yeon (Squid Game actress) but maybe with SE Asian twist and more plasticky. Looks are subjective of course but I didn't find her that attractive as she's not my type.

    She's sweet but chill and low energy. Not a big deal for me as I usually take control. Noob, slow BBBJ with nothing special but enough to get me hard so I didn't waste too much time with that.

    Decent CG though and good moaning throughout. She told me I would have to do all the work if I wanted a 2nd pop in a playful way (but she was serious LOL).

    I guess even with her lack of service (and looks IMO), she's still popular. She said she's still super busy and is working less days because it's too tiring.

    On a side note, I think I'm going to avoid any girls with fake pics from now on. I've been disappointed every time.
    Ooh thanks for the intel!

    Everyone was saying how hot Minji is. I don't like a SE Asian plastic face either.

    Not to be racist and shit, but that squid game girl looks too oriental.

    It's kind of like saying Lucy Liu is hot, but you know Lucy's face is meh. Lucy Liu and this squid girl have the same face vibe.

  9. #42815

    Elly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlq50  [View Original Post]
    Not sure rebrand but was told new from Korea and landed last week.

    When I saw her she had black hair but longer with extensions.

    Photo is her but heavily photoshopped on face. Kind of hard to tell because room was to dark.

    Not the youngest (estimating late 20's to early 30's) or prettiest but for the value recommended to give it a try once. Body is not a spinner type as well.

    I won't go over the service details because as we all know it's YMMV but I had a great time and will pick her over Minji all day for me.
    Anyone else have more intel on Elly?

  10. #42814
    Kbliss Tuesday rollcall.

    Ina Erika (upcharge) Elly.

    Gangnam Hani Jenny Dana.

  11. #42813
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonkz  [View Original Post]
    IMO service was average. I'm not good at measuring sizes but def not D, but they were soft not firm. As for her attitude she was pretty nice and chill. Her face reminds me of an ABG. She also has a nice ass and tanned skin.
    Thanks for your input!

  12. #42812
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    So what do you think of her service, attitude and cup size?
    IMO service was average. I'm not good at measuring sizes but def not D, but they were soft not firm. As for her attitude she was pretty nice and chill. Her face reminds me of an ABG. She also has a nice ass and tanned skin.

  13. #42811

    Cup size estimate

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I saw her last night. I would repeat. Killer butt, descent face, good boobs. What's not to like.
    So what do you think of her service, attitude and cup size?

  14. #42810
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    FYI, on CGLA shows she is double D? WHAT?

    And other sites shows she is just a C, dude!

    But yeah, rebrand plus relocate? Means she is not good.

    If just relocate, at least she can carry on the name like legends, LOL.
    I had a dream I saw her last night. I would repeat. Killer butt, descent face, good boobs. What's not to like.

  15. #42809

    Hani / Diya

    FYI, on CGLA shows she is double D? WHAT?

    And other sites shows she is just a C, dude!

    But yeah, rebrand plus relocate? Means she is not good.

    If just relocate, at least she can carry on the name like legends, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape