Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32537

    BBFS Staxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDoggo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Staxx Sunday got bbj for 15 minutes and then had a dream for another 20 if she likes you she'll go BBFS great dream.
    Dude. Good Luck.

  2. #32536

    Pawg MILF

    I have seen her several times. She is ok. She is into BBFS and cip if you like that. Also she is a full natural Bush.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanTheMon87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences? Visiting for the week and curious but not familiar with the area. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/173092046

  3. #32535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDoggo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Staxx Sunday got bbj for 15 minutes and then had a dream for another 20 if she likes you she'll go BBFS great dream.
    You went raw dog FS with Staxx? You're a better man than me!

  4. #32534
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    My bucket list is getting shorter and speaking of shorter, I've never done an amputee. Anyone have experience with this one? Reasonable rates, crappy notel in Petersburg. Is she worth the trip? https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/752230890248.

    Still looking for a midget and mother / daughter. And wouldn't mind repeating two sisters IF they're open-minded.

    Jack.
    Yeah I'm not going to lie I know her. The first time I porked her I was really into it and it got to the point where my dick was going all the way in and out of her on every thrust. It felt good, but so much air got into her vagina. I was pumping her up like a balloon in the thanksgiving day parade. I started hitting it slowly but then when I heard her moan I sped up I was hitting it so hard and fast that I farted. Now I have a nervous tick where I have to say something in a awkward situation so I yelled "ROCKET SPEED! And started pounding her as fast as I could. And when I tell you I was hitting it so hard. But I guess it was too hard because all of a sudden one side of the mattress broke through the cheap ass ikea frame and crashed to the floor. It happened so fast it took a second to realize what even happened, we began rolling down the mattress like 2 logs rolling down a ramp. Once she stopped rolling I rolled on top of her and she let out the biggest queef I ever heard. I asked, "Did you just fart?" She said, "I queefed. " my hog started going limp so I stood up and began jerking off furiously. And I sprayed my offspring all over her lifeless body while she laid their like a slug.

  5. #32533

    Staxx

    Saw Staxx Sunday got bbj for 15 minutes and then had a dream for another 20 if she likes you she'll go BBFS great dream.

  6. #32532

    Pawg milf

    Anyone have any experiences? Visiting for the week and curious but not familiar with the area. Thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/173092046

  7. #32531

    Gh

    Yeah, I started thinking with my big head and something felt off. Actually what made me back off was when I said, "so how do I know there's not some dude back there?" and they got all offended said that I was the first person to ever accuse them of that and blah blah blah. Ended up seeing Lulu.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Normally it's a dude in the glory holes. The homos always want to suck on straight guys and will lie and deceive to do it. Smfh.

  8. #32530
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys know a girl named Krystol? She had an Only Fans. Eatmybillpayment or something like that. Phone number ending in 1096, I met up with her once and she was an absolute great fuck! I'd love to see if she's still in the game to meet up with her again. She reached out a few times after but I wasn't available then. Now her phone number is disconnected and only fans is shut down.
    Her Fetlife account is gone too. I guess she's not in the game anymore. For a while she was posting about struggling to pay vet bills.

  9. #32529

    Krystol

    Do any of you guys know a girl named Krystol? She had an Only Fans. Eatmybillpayment or something like that. Phone number ending in 1096, I met up with her once and she was an absolute great fuck! I'd love to see if she's still in the game to meet up with her again. She reached out a few times after but I wasn't available then. Now her phone number is disconnected and only fans is shut down.

  10. #32528

    Paty

    I saw this one the other day, first Latina for me. Paid $2 for hhr, then paid upsale on GFE and BBBJ (both $.5), which is more than I would normally pay, but she was really damn pretty. The BJ was OK, and she is heavier than her pics show. Overall, had a pretty good time and might repeat. Her English is so-so, and I believe she will be moving on around the weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/678419777527

  11. #32527
    I 2nd VirginiaGuy. I saw her and had one of my best experiences with her. Not the best hotel but she was very welcoming and very intimate. If she has changed then that's really depressing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    Got addresses mixed someone else- her location was the Turnpike Motel and girl's name is Lilah https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/286774330291

    I am just speaking to my experience with her and maybe others have positive notes but Lilah was a dud for me. I've visited other girls you've recommended, like the country-girl most recently, and had good time so thank you for your contributions.

  12. #32526

    Vishud

    Clear you inbox. Have message for you.

  13. #32525
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday. Pics are not real. She is a petite spinner, age-wise mid 30's. Not super fit but perhaps flabby skinny. She does speak some broken English. Her strength is she aims to please. I only had a 30-minute opening so got the abbreviated treatment. No preview during the shower, but I really needed the shower as I was sweating all day! Back at the room, I jumped on the bed and she did a bit of a cat bath on my chest while grinding on my member. BBJ ensued which was okay. I think Xixi provides one of the better BBJs and she is not as strong as her. Acceptable however and got me ready for the condom action. CG was pretty good. She clamped down fairly tight and rode for longer than most! I probably could have let myself finish there but didn't. Flipped her over into mish. She was quite loud in this position if you're into that. Her legs look great raised. Flipped her over again into lazy dog where I let myself go. Shower and was on my way. All in all, solid performance.
    My experience with Yuna was a little bit different. As soon as I opened the door she immediately dfk followed with bbj that last almost 15 min in front of the mirror. I just got off from work so I know my junior was soaked with sweat LOL. We moved to shower and after she cleaned me up, another nice bbj and asked me to turn around and bend over. Oh boy. Is this new things for all of the Chinese ladies? She performed rimjob and put her tongue deep as she could LOL.

    We moved to the bed and started with cat bath and lifted my legs up in the air so she can eat my ass again. Never fan of rimjob before tho but these Chinese ladies knows how LOL her pussy was tight enough and she took it like Cham! Overall looks7, body8,skills 10!!

  14. #32524

    I wouldn't risk it

    Normally it's a dude in the glory holes. The homos always want to suck on straight guys and will lie and deceive to do it. Smfh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I'll let y'all know what I find.

  15. #32523

    Yeah she def played you!

    Saw her a couple months back & felt like she overcharged (250/ half). Basically she upcharged her rate to cover a room which she didn't have. Either way 250, went over the time. Head was so so but she took her time & didn't give me any toothache bs excuses. Backshots was crazyy! She initially tried to keep her moan in because there was a security guard in a chair right outside our door (don't ask why). But she couldn't hold back much longer, she started letting it out, & got pretty loud, she came twice and when we were done, she was drenched in sweat. It was nice to see sweat tricking down her lower back past her tramp stamp that says "Euphoria"LOL. Sexy girl but get all info before making a move! She seems like she waits until she has a customer to get a room & depending on how she feels, she can try to hustle you for more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Met this one recently. Had to pick her up and go to the spot. She was nicely dressed as if going on a dinner date. Looks like her pictures. We agreed to $200 for hhr. At the spot she says that's only for a massage. Final cost: 400 for FS. I stuck with it because she looked great and she's the sister of Lucky Charms for those that remember her from last year. Wanted to add to my both sisters list. Started with a massage and wished I was at an AMP for less $. Main event the CBJ was weak bc she said she had a tooth ache. Started in CG then missionary and prone bone to finish in the bag. Her body is banging in all positions. Would not repeat but I did add to my sister resume. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/913061253432.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape