Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 33768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29223
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    This lady appears to offer so many services that I'm not sure which thread to put her in. She offers escort, massage, fetish, domination, and seems to satisfy the "big naturals" thread. Despite her apparent versatility and (somewhat) reasonable pricing, I can't find a single review anywhere. Her area code is from Washington State. I checked the Washington boards and found some Exotic Barbie posts, but all ads were expired, so I can't connect those reports to this ad. Google search of the number turns up a few ads but no reviews. Has anyone actually seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173074362
    Image search shows up as TS from Boston. Fine if that's what you are looking for. Might be surprising if not.

  2. #29222

    Revere Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13  [View Original Post]
    Are the Latinas on listcrawler safe and real?
    There's a bunch of ads for Latinas in Revere. It's a hotel on Lee Burbank highway and they are 100% real and some fine women. First time I went was with a Dominican girl who spoke some English. Second time was a Colombian who spoke very good English. Prices are pretty good for how beautiful these women are. 120 qv and 200 hhr. There was 2 women both times I went and you can pick. Other one will sit in the bathroom during your stay LOL.

  3. #29221

    Chanel tham

    Met at a hotel after negotiating 1. 2 for qv. Did NOT clock watch. Walked in and saw smoking hot, young, all natural body, small waist, thick ass and large natural breastattits, bit of a meaty pussy but very nice. Started off with BBBJ with a little tongue action and threw the cover on and went to reverse cowgirl. She yelp a little and made some sounds as if she was enjoying it as I spread her ass open and watch her bounce on my junk. At first I wasn't sure if she were faking it but I then noticed she started to cream my cock as she was moaning and I immediately blew. She did offer another pop for another 1 but I declined. She didn't allow DATY and as a warning the room had lots of perfume smell for those with S. O. She is only here until Saturday according to her. If anyone has any non Asian massage with FS or reasonably priced providers north central ma area that aren't total scoundrels or fat smelly broads, PM would be appreciated. Enjoy!

  4. #29220

    Exotic Barbie in Woburn

    This lady appears to offer so many services that I'm not sure which thread to put her in. She offers escort, massage, fetish, domination, and seems to satisfy the "big naturals" thread. Despite her apparent versatility and (somewhat) reasonable pricing, I can't find a single review anywhere. Her area code is from Washington State. I checked the Washington boards and found some Exotic Barbie posts, but all ads were expired, so I can't connect those reports to this ad. Google search of the number turns up a few ads but no reviews. Has anyone actually seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173074362

  5. #29219

    Do not send deposit to anyone from that site

    As many have posted and warned here do not send deposit. Any one asking for deposit is most likely a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovingBosLife  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing these posts of beautiful women in Framingham, some say "verified" some don't, but when I reach out, they all seem to be up for anything (including BBFS), but all require a deposit, and request payment over Zelle, Paypal, etc. After getting burned a couple of times I've made it a policy I Never give a deposit. Sometimes I'll engage with these ladies, tell them my policy, and they become very pushy, saying "I have to honey, I was assaulted once. " and all these excuses that make no sense for why deposit solves any of that. I'll eventually ask them to send me a snapshot with 3 fingers in a "W" or something like that, so I can test if they are real people, and they always refuse or ask for money for a picture, so I stop engaging.

    Can anyone tell me if any of these women in Framingham are real and not scams? I'm tempted to get burned again just on the small chance they are real.

    Also, many times after I stop engaging them, I get the threatening text from the MS13 drug lords that they will kill me and my whole family if I don't pay money for wasting their girls' time. LOL. I always ignore.

  6. #29218
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Let's hear what girls have nice big nipples for sucking on. Any recos?

    I wouldn't necessarily recommend her as she's rather mechanical and has lots of rules, but Jenny does have some nice eraser nips 🙂.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173041062
    I agree. Some of the nicest tits I've ever sucked on, and real.

  7. #29217

    Destiny. Boston

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    She looks like she might be a fun time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/937607087253

  8. #29216

    Big nipples?

    Let's hear what girls have nice big nipples for sucking on. Any recos?

    I wouldn't necessarily recommend her as she's rather mechanical and has lots of rules, but Jenny does have some nice eraser nips 🙂.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/173041062

  9. #29215

    Saw couple of Indian ladies last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbloo100  [View Original Post]
    Hello all.

    I gave been looking for some desi Indian pussy as well but found Aruna seth, Indian pussy you can check her page as well. On Google.

    Hope I ad helped you guys.
    Saw some upscale Indian providers in past.

    Nadia was great, screening is required and everything covered, damage 1 k. Service was as good as it can get.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...718.htm?cat=32

    Saw Priynaka last year or year before when she toured Boston, again everything covered but maybe YMMV? Seems she changed her number but I got her insta.

    https://www.instagram.com/prettypriy...0zZGpsN29scHZ6

    There was another provider from bay area who occasionally tours Boston and posts on Mega (I think Shilpa or Sheila can't remember name) so keep checking that.

    And another in NY who used to see fans pre covid, not sure if she still does. But search at MS. Sethii on insta.

    They are very rare, but some are gem.

  10. #29214

    Roxbury

    Curious if anyone has seen this girl in Roxbury. I have been wanting to try a darker girl and like her photos. I plan on maybe trying today and can report back. Just don't want to get ripped off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...w/938847539977

  11. #29213
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid  [View Original Post]
    She is real and a GFE provider in mid 30's. I saw here last year and she is the woman in the picture. BBBJ but no CIM and CFS.
    Perfect, thanks for the info!

  12. #29212

    Are these all scams on Framingham?

    I keep seeing these posts of beautiful women in Framingham, some say "verified" some don't, but when I reach out, they all seem to be up for anything (including BBFS), but all require a deposit, and request payment over Zelle, Paypal, etc. After getting burned a couple of times I've made it a policy I Never give a deposit. Sometimes I'll engage with these ladies, tell them my policy, and they become very pushy, saying "I have to honey, I was assaulted once. " and all these excuses that make no sense for why deposit solves any of that. I'll eventually ask them to send me a snapshot with 3 fingers in a "W" or something like that, so I can test if they are real people, and they always refuse or ask for money for a picture, so I stop engaging.

    Can anyone tell me if any of these women in Framingham are real and not scams? I'm tempted to get burned again just on the small chance they are real.

    Also, many times after I stop engaging them, I get the threatening text from the MS13 drug lords that they will kill me and my whole family if I don't pay money for wasting their girls' time. LOL. I always ignore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240715-072112_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #29211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bablox  [View Original Post]
    I posted a review about her recently. It was $ for qv. Good BBBJ, noticeably tight pussy, and BBFS if you prefer all for no up charge. She'd be a regular if you could throat fk her like portuguese gymnast LOL.
    Thanks man! Much appreciated. Sounds like a keeper.

  14. #29210

    Zaya

    She is real and a GFE provider in mid 30's. I saw here last year and she is the woman in the picture. BBBJ but no CIM and CFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    She has some reviews (all positive) on the other site but I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience? She just has a look I really like, reminds me of a hot Brazilian MILF in my neighborhood, LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3235687

  15. #29209

    Taylor?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...o/751432080831

    Anyone try her out yet? My buddy texted her she quoted 160 hhr 260 hr, then blocked him after asking if it includes any bare services. When I messaged asking for the hhr she quoted 200 not even an hour later and said no QVs. Feeling like a GPS while she just joined the game. If anyone's tried her, can we get a review and rates you took?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape