Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19251

    Wendy

    Hi friends,

    Any info on Wendy? I couldn't find any reviews.

    Thanks.

  2. #19250
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ya same feeling I'm getting not a great communicator and not excited about going to Euclid either.
    Plus she does not look like a 450 girl at all. She has a fat ass and mommy tummy. 450 is a hot Brazilian on tour.

  3. #19249
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus2  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back. At first, it seemed legit, but I did not feel right about her upon further communications, which was far and apart. She might be legit. Plus, she mostly hosts in the eastern part of Euclid. That is quite far from me to meet someone new. Perhaps one of these days I try and report back.
    Ya same feeling I'm getting not a great communicator and not excited about going to Euclid either.

  4. #19248

    Amber

    I reached out to her a while back. At first, it seemed legit, but I did not feel right about her upon further communications, which was far and apart. She might be legit. Plus, she mostly hosts in the eastern part of Euclid. That is quite far from me to meet someone new. Perhaps one of these days I try and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    Nobodies seen her? She's been on tryst for probably 6 month $$ Any info would be appreciated. Pm me if you like.

  5. #19247

    Nikkei baebae

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    This one has caught my eye a couple of times. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/232685804816
    I've seen her twice 3-4 months ago when she was in Maple Heights. Pics are accurate and she will deliver although a Lillie mechanical. No GFE. But I'd still recommend. Offered bb for up charge when I visited but she doesn't list it in her ad anymore. Good luck!

  6. #19246
    Nobodies seen her? She's been on tryst for probably 6 month $$ Any info would be appreciated. Pm me if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/amber_red_567

    Was hoping I could get some intel, looks, performance, $$$for time, local safety?

    Pm me if you can assist.

    Thanks.

    BooneDawg.

  7. #19245
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    SR7 D1, I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full! Please DM me when you clear it. Thanks!
    Try it now. 😁.

  8. #19244

    Sr7 d1

    SR7 D1, I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full! Please DM me when you clear it. Thanks!

  9. #19243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Britt is available this evening guys. PM me for digits. Senior members only. She is really hot and you will definitely enjoy time spent.

    Cheech.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240317_212626 - Copy.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  10. #19242

    Group action

    A provider I work with is willing to consider a group session. If you're interested, PM me. Senior members only.

  11. #19241

    Amaya

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3882965

    A great grand mother if that is your thing. She does not look like her pics, I turned around and left.
    I second what SR7 D1 said. Definitely elderly. And I saw her a few years ago too. Everything else about the experience was pretty good though. Although, I'm not into old women, I didn't have the willpower to turn around and leave. I never do. Once I get to the door, my dick is already pointing the way forward, and I just blindly follow behind.

  12. #19240
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Amaya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=3882965

    A great grand mother if that is your thing. She does not look like her pics, I turned around and left.

  13. #19239

    Nikki Baebee

    This one has caught my eye a couple of times. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/232685804816

  14. #19238

    Sexy MILF by Slavic village


  15. #19237

    Anyone see her?

    Did anyone end up seeing her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...r/965147123990 - Anyone seen her before? Seems like she's new from what I've looked at. Must be a dancer trying to delve into a new side gig, LOL. Says she's cool doing incall and outcall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape