Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 552 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 8268
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6693
    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Love is at Sugars now. At least the last few days.
    I think they asked her to work there because she is reliable and always shows up. She might be stoned out of her mind but she has a good work ethic for a stripper.

  2. #6692

    Fox-Lake City Deja Vu

    Anyone seen Fox at LCDVJ?

    Buddy was in there late last week, said she was pretty desperate for money and was sucked him off in the parking lot (it was the end of her shift and she was heading out when he got her attention).

    In my experience she is just this side of being a rip off, but if she is desperate she looks like she might be worth the risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2985.jpg‎  

  3. #6691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Most commonly, by far, Monse takes Mondays off. You can call the club to ask if she is in. She will be there by noon if she's going to appear.
    She is making up for lost time. She sent me a text begging to see me telling me it was slow. I popped 2 in her and I could tell I wasn't the first. Her pussy was swole.

  4. #6690

    Love

    Looks like Love is at Sugars now. At least the last few days.

  5. #6689
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby123  [View Original Post]
    I'll e in Seattle next week for work. What days is Monse usually there?
    If she is not there, check out Luna, Liz, Anya, Diamond, Mandy, Naomi for starters.

  6. #6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby123  [View Original Post]
    I'll e in Seattle next week for work. What days is Monse usually there?
    Most commonly, by far, Monse takes Mondays off. You can call the club to ask if she is in. She will be there by noon if she's going to appear.

  7. #6687
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby123  [View Original Post]
    I'll e in Seattle next week for work. What days is Monse usually there?
    I follow Pandora's IG and I think I may see her name on it almost everyday, Maybe 1 day a week she's not, or if she goes on vacation I guess.

  8. #6686

    Bounced around

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    She was at Pandora's then moved to Deja Vu and now back at Pandora's.

  9. #6685

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Jessica who works / worked at Lake City Vu? (or is she still there?) If so I remember her favorably from some years ago.
    Yes it is.

  10. #6684

    Just wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    She's been around the block a few times. Experienced Vet who aims to please but always seemed involved in club drama. Keep your distance. Hit it and quit it.
    Is this the same Jessica who works / worked at Lake City Vu? (or is she still there?) If so I remember her favorably from some years ago.

  11. #6683
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Starr. Not sure if she offers a menu, but she's every bit as petite in person.

  12. #6682

    Star and Charm?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    IDK who she is but someone should bring her a few cheese burgers because looks like she needs to eat.
    That's star she is a tight hottie go with 3 for 100 in LDA she made me pop.

    Also anyone have info on Charm works nighttime with Star on weekends she is a hottie with a body.

  13. #6681

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    IDK who she is but someone should bring her a few cheese burgers because looks like she needs to eat.

  14. #6680

    Who is this


  15. #6679

    Pandora's

    I'll e in Seattle next week for work. What days is Monse usually there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape