Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 17926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15016
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Wow, saw a new friend and she had a friend. Started out with a double knob job. Then while new friend tended to jr, her friend went to the back door and started tossing salad. After 10 minutes they tapped out and switched positions. Then new friend sat on my face and her friend sat on jr. For the Eiffel Tower. Once again tapped out. Then started doing Greek k-9 with new friend alternating between ATM with other friend. Then we all jumped in the shower and proceeded with water sports. It was 50 each for hour, duo was 125 for hr. So went with duo for hr and 15 minutes $385. BB was add $55. Total was $325 Don't know names or links. Both had long hair and phone # starts with 859. That's all I got.
    Yeah dude I can't follow you math on the donation! Can you explain?

  2. #15015

    Dear Penthouse Forum. /

    Dear Penthouse Forum-.

    I never thought this would happen to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Wow, saw a new friend and she had a friend. Started out with a double knob job. Then while new friend tended to jr, her friend went to the back door and started tossing salad. After 10 minutes they tapped out and switched positions. Then new friend sat on my face and her friend sat on jr. For the Eiffel Tower. Once again tapped out. Then started doing Greek k-9 with new friend alternating between ATM with other friend. Then we all jumped in the shower and proceeded with water sports. It was 50 each for hour, duo was 125 for hr. So went with duo for hr and 15 minutes $385. BB was add $55. Total was $325 Don't know names or links. Both had long hair and phone # starts with 859. That's all I got.
    Long hair.

    859 area code.

    Got it!

  3. #15014

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.
    Yeah man none of this matters if no link or name is attached to this LOL.

  4. #15013

    2 new friends

    Wow, saw a new friend and she had a friend. Started out with a double knob job. Then while new friend tended to jr, her friend went to the back door and started tossing salad. After 10 minutes they tapped out and switched positions. Then new friend sat on my face and her friend sat on jr. For the Eiffel Tower. Once again tapped out. Then started doing Greek k-9 with new friend alternating between ATM with other friend. Then we all jumped in the shower and proceeded with water sports. It was 50 each for hour, duo was 125 for hr. So went with duo for hr and 15 minutes $385. BB was add $55. Total was $325 Don't know names or links. Both had long hair and phone # starts with 859. That's all I got.

  5. #15012

    New friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.
    Great review but very little information on who you saw. It would be helpful to provide name, link, picture of new friend but also some about who the friend that is a staple here.

  6. #15011

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.
    A link provided with the story is appreciated.

  7. #15010

    New friend in town

    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.

  8. #15009

    Stress relief 2. 0

    I'm really hoping she's real.

    Realistic pictures in a hotel. Which looks familiar. Not 859 but Kentucky area code. Ad looks clean. Services are reasonable.

    Has anyone else reached out / seen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/972901763801

  9. #15008

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Lexington and wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/818212099744
    I would skip this one. Skeletor answered the door. Pics not recent.

    Teeth resembled meth user.

  10. #15007

    Traveling to Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Lexington and wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/818212099744
    Look back in older post. I thought I saw negative post on this one. I could be wrong. NEED to do some recon!

  11. #15006

    Probably still got lucky

    Just being in the game for a long time, you can tell if she didn't stand you up the services wouldve been terrible anyway. Probably for the best tbh.

  12. #15005

    Tgtbt

    Traveling to Lexington and wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/818212099744

  13. #15004
    Quote Originally Posted by JWade15  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling tomorrow evening from Tennessee to Indiana and trying to fine something on the way anyone seen this one before? Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/060552219140
    Pics are misleading as to how large she is, she is really overweight and very small boobs. But worse part is the smell, definitely the worst I've ever encountered. She has been reviewed on here before with similar reviews. It's been a while since I visited her, so YMMV but I will not repeat.

  14. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/665941214357

  15. #15002

    Cj 2 va

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I think she has moved to Virgina. She is posting on Lynchburg STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...n/816780070478
    I texted with her and she is in fact moving to VA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape