Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 406 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Aria, but I saw her years back in Wilmington when she lived there. She's not GFE in that everything is covered, no DAYT, but she's super sweet and sexy. She was really determined to turn me on and it was like fucking a girlfriend other than it all being covered. Cool chick. Hopefully it's her and not just stolen pics. Report back if you see her.
    Thanks PleasureSeeker! I will definitely report back if I take the plunge!

  2. #5333

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by TopCat53  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys!

    Has anyone seen Aria? She's always on STG's but I've never heard anything about her on the board. Looks a little "Too Good To Be True".

    I'm also interested in Little Erin. I seem to remember someone had some trouble with her at one time or another. Thanks in advance.
    I can vouch for Aria, but I saw her years back in Wilmington when she lived there. She's not GFE in that everything is covered, no DAYT, but she's super sweet and sexy. She was really determined to turn me on and it was like fucking a girlfriend other than it all being covered. Cool chick. Hopefully it's her and not just stolen pics. Report back if you see her.

  3. #5332

    Gorgeous European Aria

    Hi Guys!

    Has anyone seen Aria? She's always on STG's but I've never heard anything about her on the board. Looks a little "Too Good To Be True".

    I'm also interested in Little Erin. I seem to remember someone had some trouble with her at one time or another. Thanks in advance.

  4. #5331

    Star

    Good afternoon Gents.

    Any intel on this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/913555186776

    Thanks for sharing.

    Speaking of sharing I saw Jenna recently:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/360276639308

    An older lady who who is very nice and professional. I enjoyed my time with her. For more details send me a private message.

    Eastcoker.

  5. #5330

    Throat Goat Kayla

    Only reach out to her if you want to waste your time. Pics are old, smells like cigarette smoke and fermented fish scraps. Ad says CIM and Oral-No condom, but doesn't deliver on that. YMMV. Any other reasonably priced BBBJ options in this city?

    Hopefully she enjoyed the value meal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...7/230431803439

  6. #5329

    Daisy D'lite / Riece

    Messaged "Riece" posted on STG and it was her posting under a different persona. People must be catching on to the scam so she's using multiple names. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlc270  [View Original Post]
    This one reached out to me after mia almost 2 years. Seemed fishy so I did some investigation. Been in and out with uncle LEO for demons. Currently they are searching for her for felony probation violation. I against my better judgement went to her incall where a tatted dude approached my car demanding money or he would turn my info over to law. Luckily I was carrying.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy

  7. #5328

    Avoid unless you're braver then me

    This one reached out to me after mia almost 2 years. Seemed fishy so I did some investigation. Been in and out with uncle LEO for demons. Currently they are searching for her for felony probation violation. I against my better judgement went to her incall where a tatted dude approached my car demanding money or he would turn my info over to law. Luckily I was carrying.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy

  8. #5327

    Anyone else notice this

    HIV positive?

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan123  [View Original Post]
    This is very unusual. Check out the attachment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/926412291236

    Be safe out there.

  9. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan123  [View Original Post]
    This is very unusual. Check out the attachment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/926412291236

    Be safe out there.
    That same ad was posted last week a few times but using Marissas pictures + a face picture that wasn't Marissa. Marissa isn't answering her old number though so idk. Probably fake? Not sure.

  10. #5325

    Anyone else notice this

    This is very unusual. Check out the attachment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/926412291236

    Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cdsssapture.jpg‎   Capdfgvxvture.jpg‎  

  11. #5324

    Shifting Winds

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnHobbys  [View Original Post]
    If any of you remember a redhead by the name Scarlet O'Hara from a while back, worked as a team with a blonde sometimes too, she is back in town and reached out to me yesterday. Needless to say, I had some wonderful dreams last night. She is a few years older of course but time has not hurt her, the time off may have done some good, because her energy was off the chart. BBBJ with plenty of throat involved, cover came out and cowgirl skills (forward and reverse) were on point. Any position was explored at my direction, she is was open and willing to listen. No Greek was discussed, yet! I'll see her again very soon. She will be posting soon, keep your eyes open. DM me and I'll pass along info to reach her if you'd like. If you knew her before, well then you are as happy as I was I'm sure. She won't show her face, don't bother asking for pics. The tattoo on her back is her astrology sign, some of why'all will remember! Enjoy fellas, I did and will again (and again)!
    Well, disappointingly, I have to report this is a fading resource. I had noticed quirks, but overlooked what may be signs of some mental health issues, seeing more of my old friend. I walked into an unsafe situation involving multiple homeless people camping in her living room and smoking crack, lights removed from the walls and ceilings, windows covered from the inside and the smell of human waste freely deposited in any corner. My friend was in the middle of the gathering, partaking and pretty far out in left field at that point. I had to leave and will not be returning. Be careful guys if you do travel to her incall.

    I did however unearth a little gem in this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/696155242943.

    BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, and doggy (offered to finish BB) which I declined. Greek was in offered as an extra, as was the BB. CIM is always open she noted. Takes directions extremely well and has a fantastic body! An ass like very few Caucasian women have with thick thighs, but not fat at all. Beautiful face, I'd say she was young 20's although I didn't ask. I think the ad said 26 but I would be surprised. Not sure about partying, but I don't notice any signs in the hotel room or on her body. YMMV but I thought it was well worth the donation of 300 for an HR of her companionship. Request contact info if you would like to meet her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-07-10 8.39.30 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #5323

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennypowers315  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone met up with either of these 2?

    Tall petite blonde babe (don't see name).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/886309072358

    Lavishing Lady London.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/353204365870
    I have scheduled outcall with London twice and she ghosted me both times. I think she is legit, just not organized.

  13. #5322

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like your expectations need to be managed. Rarely is the term hot or young used with the low budget Asia and Latinas. Hence the terms ACS / LCS. Asian / Latina Crap Shoot. Occasionally you will find a gem. But then they are only here for a week or two, and the lottery cage is spun again.
    Are hereby managed. ACS / LCS. Makes perfect sense to me. Thank you!

  14. #5321

    ACS and LCS

    It sounds like your expectations need to be managed. Rarely is the term hot or young used with the low budget Asia and Latinas. Hence the terms ACS / LCS. Asian / Latina Crap Shoot. Occasionally you will find a gem. But then they are only here for a week or two, and the lottery cage is spun again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    So, I have been curious about these women for a minute. Not opposed to toftt but I keep getting snagged by the thought of contributing to trafficking. I will assume the best and all of the women traveling around the country are doing so fully aware, acting in their own power and the ends justify the means for them. I am not being sarcastic. I know that can be far from the case for many sex workers, but there are those that do well and even thrive in their profession.

    Do I need to just not be concerned about the details of Asian and Latin American women and just enjoy? I don't know if I can. FOMO steps in though, thinking I can just stop by a motel, spend an hour with a hot Asian or Latina, have a great time at a reasonable and predictable cost and go on my way happy and delightfully drained.

    Any thoughts?

  15. #5320

    Asians and Latinas

    So, I have been curious about these women for a minute. Not opposed to toftt but I keep getting snagged by the thought of contributing to trafficking. I will assume the best and all of the women traveling around the country are doing so fully aware, acting in their own power and the ends justify the means for them. I am not being sarcastic. I know that can be far from the case for many sex workers, but there are those that do well and even thrive in their profession.

    Do I need to just not be concerned about the details of Asian and Latin American women and just enjoy? I don't know if I can. FOMO steps in though, thinking I can just stop by a motel, spend an hour with a hot Asian or Latina, have a great time at a reasonable and predictable cost and go on my way happy and delightfully drained.

    Any thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape