Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15013

    2 new friends

    Wow, saw a new friend and she had a friend. Started out with a double knob job. Then while new friend tended to jr, her friend went to the back door and started tossing salad. After 10 minutes they tapped out and switched positions. Then new friend sat on my face and her friend sat on jr. For the Eiffel Tower. Once again tapped out. Then started doing Greek k-9 with new friend alternating between ATM with other friend. Then we all jumped in the shower and proceeded with water sports. It was 50 each for hour, duo was 125 for hr. So went with duo for hr and 15 minutes $385. BB was add $55. Total was $325 Don't know names or links. Both had long hair and phone # starts with 859. That's all I got.

  2. #15012

    New friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.
    Great review but very little information on who you saw. It would be helpful to provide name, link, picture of new friend but also some about who the friend that is a staple here.

  3. #15011

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.
    A link provided with the story is appreciated.

  4. #15010

    New friend in town

    Saw a brand new friend, was a great dream especially given the fact that options are limited. She has a great face and even better rack. Head game is nasty. Second time I got a duo with her friend who is a staple here. Little bird told me she's just visiting so I got my visits in. I negotiated a duo. 50 off for being a senior member and good friend. Single visit $80 and got two off in a full hour. Steep but I don't mind for safety. She was working on the third but little friend was worn out. On STG starts with lucky 777 phone. Stay safe.

  5. #15009

    Stress relief 2. 0

    I'm really hoping she's real.

    Realistic pictures in a hotel. Which looks familiar. Not 859 but Kentucky area code. Ad looks clean. Services are reasonable.

    Has anyone else reached out / seen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/972901763801

  6. #15008

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Lexington and wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/818212099744
    I would skip this one. Skeletor answered the door. Pics not recent.

    Teeth resembled meth user.

  7. #15007

    Traveling to Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Lexington and wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/818212099744
    Look back in older post. I thought I saw negative post on this one. I could be wrong. NEED to do some recon!

  8. #15006

    Probably still got lucky

    Just being in the game for a long time, you can tell if she didn't stand you up the services wouldve been terrible anyway. Probably for the best tbh.

  9. #15005

    Tgtbt

    Traveling to Lexington and wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/818212099744

  10. #15004
    Quote Originally Posted by JWade15  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling tomorrow evening from Tennessee to Indiana and trying to fine something on the way anyone seen this one before? Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/060552219140
    Pics are misleading as to how large she is, she is really overweight and very small boobs. But worse part is the smell, definitely the worst I've ever encountered. She has been reviewed on here before with similar reviews. It's been a while since I visited her, so YMMV but I will not repeat.

  11. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/665941214357

  12. #15002

    Cj 2 va

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I think she has moved to Virgina. She is posting on Lynchburg STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...n/816780070478
    I texted with her and she is in fact moving to VA.

  13. #15001

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by FR2187  [View Original Post]
    I know, rookie mistake paid a couple deposits to meet up with her and got stood up. She looks amazing and posts mostly on STG.
    Again, RTFF. It's written over and over, never ever pay a deposit. It's some guy sitting in his mom's basement scamming people. They will never show up because they never intend to. They just scam newbies, again and again. They run ads in every city and probably have 10-20 people a day sending them money.

  14. #15000

    Pointers

    Quote Originally Posted by FR2187  [View Original Post]
    I just don't want to get scammed (again) you people's opinion, what is the best site to not get ripped off and actually find a regular girl. STG, Tryst or Eros? Any pointers? Thanks.
    Simple: read this forum. Not just the 1st page but go back 6 months or more. When you see 2 or 3 good reviews one one girl type that girls name in the Search Thread drop down box on the top right corner of this page and hit the search button. Every review of her will pop up, some with links to her ad and go se her. This is the best resource out there but you have to out in then work when you are new here or new to the game and RTFF, which means read the f-ing forum. Good luck and welcome! Pick one out go see her and post your review, it's that easy.

  15. #14999

    Jade / Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by FR2187  [View Original Post]
    I know, rookie mistake paid a couple deposits to meet up with her and got stood up. She looks amazing and posts mostly on STG.
    Do you have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape