Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1174
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).
    Does this agency only have one girl at a time?

  2. #93

    Last call.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Any idea how soon she leaving? And have you can the new girl yet?
    LOL dude, tomorrow is her last day. Try and get an appointment. She is hot. If you pass the vibe check, you WILL have a good time. High energy, enthusiastic, and definitely enjoys herself. I had an excellent time, much better than my previous encounter. Did I mention high energy? Bring your A game. As for the outfit, skip it for now. I think she would be down but maybe not right away. The new girl will ' start soon. July 28' (posted on the website).

  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Mira is 11/10 for me.

    She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.

    Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.

    She's leaving soon.
    Any idea how soon she leaving? And have you can the new girl yet?

  4. #91
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    I've read mixed reports about her. How's her attitude? Think she'd wear an outfit for me if I brought one?
    Mira is 11/10 for me.

    She's hot; you don't get a good reputation in Vegas and LA if you are not.

    Probably more than other providers, she is going to react to you so YMMV. Charm her and see what happens.

    She's leaving soon.

  5. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsEvoix  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mira in Los Angeles and Vegas many times and I was just in the town for a business trip and had to make appointment with her. She's is in her early 20 and her body is smooth and tight. Skin is silky smooth and I love her blonde hair. Mira greeted me at the door with a huge smile and said I was handsome. We both gave each other lfk and she lead me to her room. I gave her the donation first and opt for BBFS since I want to feel her nice pussy. We both started undressing each other and she was stroking on my cock and teasing me. We BT and went straight to the shower. Mira has a banging body and cute. I started rubbing her pussy in the shower and she was turned on by it. She dropped down and gave me a little preview before the main course. I spread her legs in bed so I can eat that nice shaved pussy of hers. Her pussy was shaved, smelled good and drippy wet. I probably went down on her for a good 10 min before she returns me a favor. She started licking all over my body and work her way down to my cock. She started sucking on my balls and began giving me some nice head. After that, we started in mish. Her pussy was very tight and Mira moan was very sexy and turned on. Mira can take a good pounding. More BBBJ after that and I wanted her to be on top for some cowgirl action. I grabbed her ass and just pound away till finish. She cleaned me up nicely and gave me a nice massage for the rest of the session. We both showered and she gave me more BBBJ LOL. I love it. If you like young blonde abg looking girl, go for Mira! You won't be regret it.
    I've read mixed reports about her. How's her attitude? Think she'd wear an outfit for me if I brought one?

  6. #89

    Missed Opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsEvoix  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mira in Los Angeles and Vegas many times and I was just in the town for a business trip and had to make appointment with her. She's is in her early 20 and her body is smooth and tight. Skin is silky smooth and I love her blonde hair. Mira greeted me at the door with a huge smile and said I was handsome. We both gave each other lfk and she lead me to her room. I gave her the donation first and opt for BBFS since I want to feel her nice pussy. We both started undressing each other and she was stroking on my cock and teasing me. We BT and went straight to the shower. Mira has a banging body and cute. I started rubbing her pussy in the shower and she was turned on by it. She dropped down and gave me a little preview before the main course. I spread her legs in bed so I can eat that nice shaved pussy of hers. Her pussy was shaved, smelled good and drippy wet. I probably went down on her for a good 10 min before she returns me a favor. She started licking all over my body and work her way down to my cock. She started sucking on my balls and began giving me some nice head. After that, we started in mish. Her pussy was very tight and Mira moan was very sexy and turned on. Mira can take a good pounding. More BBBJ after that and I wanted her to be on top for some cowgirl action. I grabbed her ass and just pound away till finish. She cleaned me up nicely and gave me a nice massage for the rest of the session. We both showered and she gave me more BBBJ LOL. I love it. If you like young blonde abg looking girl, go for Mira! You won't be regret it.
    Great post! I had an appointment set up last week and I timed it so I would be in the area (coming from Chicago) about 30 before the appointment. As luck would have it, the train I was coming back on, stopped and was stuck for a good 45 minutes. They were still having issues from the storms the night before. I was going to be about 2 hours late for my appointment, past 10 pm Indy time. I called and cancelled not wanting to hold a slot for anyone. Boy did I miss out. Excuse me while I bang my head against a wall. Hopefully this doesn't ruin any future opportunities with this agency.

  7. 07-22-24 18:01

    Reason
    Dumb question. Poppy left town already

  8. #88

    Bunny late review

    Excuse the tardiness of this post but I did manage to meet bunny before she left town. First off correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there has ever been a Korean agency, let alone an Asian one, in Indy so this was a totally new experience for me. I don't visit AMP's either so I didn't know what to expect. I was down for a new thrill though. I texted the number posted on the website. Verification was quick and simple. I got the address and was omw. I pulled up to the gate and received the code to open it. The area was quiet, it was just another day. There was movement, but never felt unsafe / watched. I parked by where bunny was staying and was told to wait a few minutes. 5 minutes later I got the ok to head upstairs. She opened the door and I was greeted by an attractive Asian woman wearing lingerie. Place was clean, led lights everywhere. She was nice, had a bit of small talk. A laugh here and there. English was ok. Not going to lie, I felt like I was visiting an AMP lmao. Anyway, I got the donation out of the way, she started to undress and when she took her heels off I said "whoa, you're a tiny little thing" and both of us laughed. She led me to the bathroom and we proceeded to take a shower. She took her time cleaning me up (even though I showered beforehand) with some BBBJ, boob play, and dfk in between. Not bad! Once done, we dried off, grabbed me by the hand and took me to her bedroom. Nice ambient lighting and music playing in the background. More BBBJ, which was a little rougher than what I usually like but she took directions well. More kissing after that. Told me to lay face down and gave a sensual body rub. I wanted 69 and she obliged. Her body was nice, legs were smooth and she tasted good. I really enjoyed the view of her ass on my face. All that was great! But, as someone mentioned previously, the actual boom boom felt mechanical. We hit the usual positions, it got the job done but honestly it felt like a routine. Once we were done, we showered again. I got dressed, some more small talk and I was out of there. Her attitude was bubbly from start to finish, but the boom boom performance was nothing special. Overall I would give the experience a 6/10. It wasn't bad, not the greatest either. I had a decent time, decent enough for me to check out the other models this agency has. I did get the thrill I was looking for!

  9. #87
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Mira at good heaven Korg

    I've seen Mira in Los Angeles and Vegas many times and I was just in the town for a business trip and had to make appointment with her. She's is in her early 20 and her body is smooth and tight. Skin is silky smooth and I love her blonde hair. Mira greeted me at the door with a huge smile and said I was handsome. We both gave each other lfk and she lead me to her room. I gave her the donation first and opt for BBFS since I want to feel her nice pussy. We both started undressing each other and she was stroking on my cock and teasing me. We BT and went straight to the shower. Mira has a banging body and cute. I started rubbing her pussy in the shower and she was turned on by it. She dropped down and gave me a little preview before the main course. I spread her legs in bed so I can eat that nice shaved pussy of hers. Her pussy was shaved, smelled good and drippy wet. I probably went down on her for a good 10 min before she returns me a favor. She started licking all over my body and work her way down to my cock. She started sucking on my balls and began giving me some nice head. After that, we started in mish. Her pussy was very tight and Mira moan was very sexy and turned on. Mira can take a good pounding. More BBBJ after that and I wanted her to be on top for some cowgirl action. I grabbed her ass and just pound away till finish. She cleaned me up nicely and gave me a nice massage for the rest of the session. We both showered and she gave me more BBBJ LOL. I love it. If you like young blonde abg looking girl, go for Mira! You won't be regret it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121212121.jpg‎  

  10. #86
    Nice sounds like the kgirl orgs from Vegas.

    Was there upcharge for msog or invluded with the hour?
    Any tuma action?
    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Since we're on the topic I thought I would post for the group. I don't venture out much from DI as their girls are phenomenal and I love the agency and it's convenience with great quality of girls but every once in awhile someone catches my eye and I have to try it. With all the hype around Kgirls I thought I would try. I'm not into Asians and have never tried one in the past but Bunny looked great so I thought what the hell and gave it a try. I was absolutely blown away. I was greeted by this short, maybe 4' 10" cute as hell little Asian girl. I wanted to rip her clothes off right there and go to town on her but she had this shower requirement which I've never done before but no biggy, she gets in the shower with you and uses the shower head to wash you shoulders down so at least yur hair doesn't get wet, I got a little preview of the BJ as she dropped to her knees and went to town for maybe 30 seconds, it was fantastic. Then we went to the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed with her on her knees and she blew me for like 10 minutes, it was absolutely phenomenal, she didn't get tired and the smoothest motion was like being inside a pussy, no teeth no obstruction not sure how to describe it but it was smooth and an absolute 10+ this coming from a guy they craves a good BJ. Then to the bed for mish and doggy, she had a mirror that ran the length of the bed so I could see her face as I was pounding her in doggy, lots for naughty talk and encouragement telling me to f*uck her. I was ready to burst so I stood beside the bed, her on her stomach and she sucked a massive load out of me. She gave me a 5 minute massage, then we went more BJ on the bed, then CG which was outstanding bc she's small she could really get up and down, no grinding from this girl, the full in and out motion got me hard as hell. Back to mish then another finish in her mouth. Definitely a fantastic first Asian experience so we'll see but I'll likely try again in the coming months. You guys with an Asian fetish are in trouble financially with this agency in town. Good luck guys!

  11. #85

    Bunny Kgirl Org

    Saw Bunny yesterday. I find the location safe, I don't get a sketchy vibe at all. She is tiny, with an absolutely flawless body. BJ skills are A+, she definitely excels at that act. She was mechanical and disinterested during the fucking, there is no attempt at acting, she dirty talks but her face is deadpan during delivery. I found it odd. Overall good experience.

  12. #84

    Re: Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Since we're on the topic I thought I would post for the group. I don't venture out much from DI as their girls are phenomenal and I love the agency and it's convenience with great quality of girls but every once in awhile someone catches my eye and I have to try it. With all the hype around Kgirls I thought I would try. I'm not into Asians and have never tried one in the past but Bunny looked great so I thought what the hell and gave it a try. I was absolutely blown away. I was greeted by this short, maybe 4' 10" cute as hell little Asian girl. I wanted to rip her clothes off right there and go to town on her but she had this shower requirement which I've never done before but no biggy, she gets in the shower with you and uses the shower head to wash you shoulders down so at least yur hair doesn't get wet, I got a little preview of the BJ as she dropped to her knees and went to town for maybe 30 seconds, it was fantastic. Then we went to the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed with her on her knees and she blew me for like 10 minutes, it was absolutely phenomenal, she didn't get tired and the smoothest motion was like being inside a pussy, no teeth no obstruction not sure how to describe it but it was smooth and an absolute 10+ this coming from a guy they craves a good BJ. Then to the bed for mish and doggy, she had a mirror that ran the length of the bed so I could see her face as I was pounding her in doggy, lots for naughty talk and encouragement telling me to f*uck her. I was ready to burst so I stood beside the bed, her on her stomach and she sucked a massive load out of me. She gave me a 5 minute massage, then we went more BJ on the bed, then CG which was outstanding bc she's small she could really get up and down, no grinding from this girl, the full in and out motion got me hard as hell. Back to mish then another finish in her mouth. Definitely a fantastic first Asian experience so we'll see but I'll likely try again in the coming months. You guys with an Asian fetish are in trouble financially with this agency in town. Good luck guys!
    Damn reading your review I'm ready to "popin in her mouth" right now. And twice to boot for you...Great review!

  13. #83

    Bunny

    Since we're on the topic I thought I would post for the group. I don't venture out much from DI as their girls are phenomenal and I love the agency and it's convenience with great quality of girls but every once in awhile someone catches my eye and I have to try it. With all the hype around Kgirls I thought I would try. I'm not into Asians and have never tried one in the past but Bunny looked great so I thought what the hell and gave it a try. I was absolutely blown away. I was greeted by this short, maybe 4' 10" cute as hell little Asian girl. I wanted to rip her clothes off right there and go to town on her but she had this shower requirement which I've never done before but no biggy, she gets in the shower with you and uses the shower head to wash you shoulders down so at least yur hair doesn't get wet, I got a little preview of the BJ as she dropped to her knees and went to town for maybe 30 seconds, it was fantastic. Then we went to the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed with her on her knees and she blew me for like 10 minutes, it was absolutely phenomenal, she didn't get tired and the smoothest motion was like being inside a pussy, no teeth no obstruction not sure how to describe it but it was smooth and an absolute 10+ this coming from a guy they craves a good BJ. Then to the bed for mish and doggy, she had a mirror that ran the length of the bed so I could see her face as I was pounding her in doggy, lots for naughty talk and encouragement telling me to f*uck her. I was ready to burst so I stood beside the bed, her on her stomach and she sucked a massive load out of me. She gave me a 5 minute massage, then we went more BJ on the bed, then CG which was outstanding bc she's small she could really get up and down, no grinding from this girl, the full in and out motion got me hard as hell. Back to mish then another finish in her mouth. Definitely a fantastic first Asian experience so we'll see but I'll likely try again in the coming months. You guys with an Asian fetish are in trouble financially with this agency in town. Good luck guys!

  14. #82

    Bunny

    The acronym of YMMV comes to mind with the first Korean girl experience. With all the hype on this site but with cautionary reviews on oThER sites, I moved ahead. The body is 9/10 but the looks aren't near or remotely close to the webpage. The performance was forced, mechanical and pretty fake. After playing this game for 40 years perhaps my expectations were too high based on reviews. I won't repeat.

  15. #81

    Bunny

    I guess Bunny is out from DC if you want to see her.

    https://www.foxylists.com/bunnydc

  16. #80

    Bunny

    Tried to schedule with Bunny but her last day is today. I can't get away so just passing along the info on her departure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape