Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 6084
-
07-27-24 06:28 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks PleasureSeeker! I will definitely report back if I take the plunge!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 09:14 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 1712She's real
I can vouch for Aria, but I saw her years back in Wilmington when she lived there. She's not GFE in that everything is covered, no DAYT, but she's super sweet and sexy. She was really determined to turn me on and it was like fucking a girlfriend other than it all being covered. Cool chick. Hopefully it's her and not just stolen pics. Report back if you see her.
Originally Posted by TopCat53
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 07:16 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 39Gorgeous European Aria
Hi Guys!
Has anyone seen Aria? She's always on STG's but I've never heard anything about her on the board. Looks a little "Too Good To Be True".
I'm also interested in Little Erin. I seem to remember someone had some trouble with her at one time or another. Thanks in advance.
-
07-25-24 18:02 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 38Star
Good afternoon Gents.
Any intel on this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/913555186776
Thanks for sharing.
Speaking of sharing I saw Jenna recently:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/360276639308
An older lady who who is very nice and professional. I enjoyed my time with her. For more details send me a private message.
Eastcoker.
-
07-23-24 17:45 #5330Regular Member

Posts: 2Throat Goat Kayla
Only reach out to her if you want to waste your time. Pics are old, smells like cigarette smoke and fermented fish scraps. Ad says CIM and Oral-No condom, but doesn't deliver on that. YMMV. Any other reasonably priced BBBJ options in this city?
Hopefully she enjoyed the value meal.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...7/230431803439
-
07-18-24 09:01 #5329Regular Member

Posts: 18Daisy D'lite / Riece
Messaged "Riece" posted on STG and it was her posting under a different persona. People must be catching on to the scam so she's using multiple names. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Rlc270
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 23:48 #5328Regular Member

Posts: 18Avoid unless you're braver then me
This one reached out to me after mia almost 2 years. Seemed fishy so I did some investigation. Been in and out with uncle LEO for demons. Currently they are searching for her for felony probation violation. I against my better judgement went to her incall where a tatted dude approached my car demanding money or he would turn my info over to law. Luckily I was carrying.
https://tryst.link/escort/delightfuldaisy
-
07-13-24 07:36 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 504Anyone else notice this
HIV positive?
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 00:46 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 120That same ad was posted last week a few times but using Marissas pictures + a face picture that wasn't Marissa. Marissa isn't answering her old number though so idk. Probably fake? Not sure.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 10:42 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 108Anyone else notice this
This is very unusual. Check out the attachment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/926412291236
Be safe out there.
-
07-10-24 21:01 #5324Regular Member

Posts: 8Shifting Winds
Well, disappointingly, I have to report this is a fading resource. I had noticed quirks, but overlooked what may be signs of some mental health issues, seeing more of my old friend. I walked into an unsafe situation involving multiple homeless people camping in her living room and smoking crack, lights removed from the walls and ceilings, windows covered from the inside and the smell of human waste freely deposited in any corner. My friend was in the middle of the gathering, partaking and pretty far out in left field at that point. I had to leave and will not be returning. Be careful guys if you do travel to her incall.
Originally Posted by MtnHobbys
[View Original Post]
I did however unearth a little gem in this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/696155242943.
BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, and doggy (offered to finish BB) which I declined. Greek was in offered as an extra, as was the BB. CIM is always open she noted. Takes directions extremely well and has a fantastic body! An ass like very few Caucasian women have with thick thighs, but not fat at all. Beautiful face, I'd say she was young 20's although I didn't ask. I think the ad said 26 but I would be surprised. Not sure about partying, but I don't notice any signs in the hotel room or on her body. YMMV but I thought it was well worth the donation of 300 for an HR of her companionship. Request contact info if you would like to meet her.
-
07-10-24 12:38 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 97London
I have scheduled outcall with London twice and she ghosted me both times. I think she is legit, just not organized.
Originally Posted by Kennypowers315
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 23:52 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 102Expectations
Are hereby managed. ACS / LCS. Makes perfect sense to me. Thank you!
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 13:19 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 224ACS and LCS
It sounds like your expectations need to be managed. Rarely is the term hot or young used with the low budget Asia and Latinas. Hence the terms ACS / LCS. Asian / Latina Crap Shoot. Occasionally you will find a gem. But then they are only here for a week or two, and the lottery cage is spun again.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 09:34 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 102Asians and Latinas
So, I have been curious about these women for a minute. Not opposed to toftt but I keep getting snagged by the thought of contributing to trafficking. I will assume the best and all of the women traveling around the country are doing so fully aware, acting in their own power and the ends justify the means for them. I am not being sarcastic. I know that can be far from the case for many sex workers, but there are those that do well and even thrive in their profession.
Do I need to just not be concerned about the details of Asian and Latin American women and just enjoy? I don't know if I can. FOMO steps in though, thinking I can just stop by a motel, spend an hour with a hot Asian or Latina, have a great time at a reasonable and predictable cost and go on my way happy and delightfully drained.
Any thoughts?











Reply With Quote




