Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7473
-
07-13-24 10:52 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 160Gloryhole
Unless this person offers a face to face option then my money says this is probably a dude.
Originally Posted by MrPupyButHol
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 14:03 #6272Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone ever taken a chance with her?
I've seen the post from time to time but never pulled the trigger. Legit or meh?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/172844767
-
07-12-24 10:04 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 267Morgan
I saw her again last night and I saw the scar from her cut. It is healing but can tell it was a nasty cut. You should reach out again. She is the best around. I have been to her house and she comes to me at times. I have never had any concerns with others. You will not be disappointed with her service.
Originally Posted by SaltLifer0
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 22:37 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 98Think it's a no go
I think and I qualify it as such, think she is the person that use to post up 90 minute sessions. Guys would get there and she was not the person pictured and was just dull. Basically would say, you paid for my time. Lot of reports years back about her being a con artist.
I think it's the same but not 100. Maybe someone else can confirm.
Originally Posted by SoftballUp56
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:20 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 766Thick Ebony
This one seems to post in Charleston alot. Love the big tits on her. She has some reviews on EB. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/9123999446
-
07-11-24 14:55 #6268Regular Member

Posts: 10Skinny Latina
Just saw her. Definitely the one in the pics, tats matched but the skin tone in the pics are a few shades lighter than in person. Comms were good, but no English in person. Body was banging. She just had a boobjob done so kept them covered. CBJ and CG. Was not super outgoing, but was not expecting GFE. Fun nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 23:18 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 80Run, don't walk, run away. I know some people have already chimed in. But, don't even. There's so much drama, psychosis and other assorted issues here. JUST SAY NO.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 12:42 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 600Anything is possible
I believe she has always used her name.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
She's been around for over a decade. I remember she was arrested for stealing on King St back in like 2013.
Shocked but not shocked she is still doing the exact same thing all this time later.
Who knows she could be in trouble with the law and working to get out of it, but my money says she is just doing the same thing she's always done.
Either way, I wouldn't go near her. Thousands of miles of all sorts on that one.
-
07-10-24 10:52 #6265Regular Member

Posts: 17Kristy
Anyone have any info on her? I did a search and found nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/032810294513
-
07-10-24 10:17 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 76Leigh
Anyone seen this one? Looks like a busty MILF. Thinking of trying.
Couldn't find anything on search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/561530251062
-
07-10-24 06:17 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 119Yea I chose not to pursue her. Kinda crazy to me that she is using her actually name to post. Makes me thinks she's working with you know who. Passing on this one.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 05:52 #6262Regular Member

Posts: 6I dreamed a dream
I dreamed a dream and in that dream she was there. She was a very cute little thing. Not a bit of English so we used the phone translator. Her ass was real nice, skin soft, no smells. Very much a get down to business type though. Easy communication as well. Then I woke up and had to rate my dream pretty decent. Bring your own protection if you ain't a magnum. Ha.
Originally Posted by LivingLarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 08:42 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 600Grace
I do not know her personally and have never met her.
Originally Posted by TheRavager
[View Original Post]
However, I do know she is a notorious heroin addict with a rap sheet of crimes associated with all that comes with that.
With that, comes unsavory associates and scams, etc. Not to mention the risks of having relations with people who use needles and risks associated with that.
For any old school people on here, if you remember the website "Charleston Thug Life" back in the day, she was regularly featured on that as well.
Surprised she's still alive and not in jail, could be a pretty girl under all that.
I would avoid.
-
07-09-24 07:21 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 1202Carol has the same ad in ten different cities, all at the same time. I would say they are totally running a scam and some idiots probably paying them and getting nothing in return. Do your homework on every ad unless you know they are fully vetted locally. Her pics are stolen off a porn site that you can find here; https://it.erome.com/a/Vh676QpU.
Originally Posted by SlimStickins
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 02:42 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 241Bad Attitudes
Decided to spend the 4th week in the area, hooked up with a young lady over in Ashley area, but if I was a swearing man, you would not believe how hard it was for me to connect to someone, most of the woman I reached out to had just funky attitudes, like they were doing me a favor, not that we were doing one another a favor. I don't know what you guys are doing to your women, but again, they had some funky attitudes. Well like always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your backs.











Reply With Quote





