Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 433 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 1433 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 33049
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #26569

    Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...0/579840872107

    Any info on this one? Looks good but I seem to recall some talk on here about her a month or 2 ago and it wasn't good. Anyone know if she's real or a scammer?
    Stay far away, not an escort. Just looking to Rob and scare with gay for pay boyfriend / pimp.

  2. #26568

    Jenn / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRetired  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Jenn, about 2 weeks ago, one that had just got out of the slammer. Not sure for what reason, but seemed to know the game, and looks an awful lot like those pictures, but older. I think one of her front teeth were messed up, but nice girl. BBFS, very good, room was nice and tidy. I would go back if I was in that area, she also said she was sober- not sure if the joint helped that or what. Stay safe.
    Is this perhaps who you saw? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/780482435226.

  3. #26567
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I did not mean the word "Good" to mean quality of girl / fun. I just meant she will not rob you like the other Maddie.
    I'll give you that. She won't rob you of your money but probably rob you of your dignity. This brings back my military days. Away from hot girls for months on end then the girls you would never give a second look and all of a sudden look appealing. Maybe now away for a long time now but rather a drought in the mainstream sites.

  4. #26566

    Lmfao

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    The next time you do some shit like this I ban you.

    No more warnings.

    A2

  5. #26565

    Jenn, close to airport Jenn?

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I still see Jenn off and on. She still gives very good GFE service despite being sober. Wasted Jenn and her friend (now MIA) were a blast. The only note is that I would now classify her as a small BBW..
    I saw a Jenn, about 2 weeks ago, one that had just got out of the slammer. Not sure for what reason, but seemed to know the game, and looks an awful lot like those pictures, but older. I think one of her front teeth were messed up, but nice girl. BBFS, very good, room was nice and tidy. I would go back if I was in that area, she also said she was sober- not sure if the joint helped that or what. Stay safe.

  6. #26564

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I still see Jenn off and on. She still gives very good GFE service despite being sober. Wasted Jenn and her friend (now MIA) were a blast. The only note is that I would now classify her as a small BBW..
    You think she's heavier than the STG photos?

  7. #26563
    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    I had never seen Jenn previously despite the fantastic reviews as I usually go for the more athletic spinner type. It came down to Jenn or this one (https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/365460660914) that I've been wanting to try out but I'm a little leary about her location because it's an apartment in Hartford above a restaurant based on reviews. So I decided to see if Jenn could fit me in. Communication was consistent and no waiting in the parking lot once I arrived at her motel in Enfield. The experience was relaxed, unrushed, and enjoyable. Although not completely my type, she is attractive and provides excellent service so I will repeat when I'm in the area again. She's very clean, nice rack, BJ was definitely 9/10, pretty tight kitty, and room was very tidy. Great personality and mentioned she's been clean for a year which past reports on this forum indicate. It's nice to support someone who has kicked the demons and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/569987631527

    August.
    I still see Jenn off and on. She still gives very good GFE service despite being sober. Wasted Jenn and her friend (now MIA) were a blast. The only note is that I would now classify her as a small BBW.

    - Gordon.

  8. #26562

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...0/579840872107

    Any info on this one? Looks good but I seem to recall some talk on here about her a month or 2 ago and it wasn't good. Anyone know if she's real or a scammer?

  9. #26561
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Yea well, if she is considered the standard or "good", I think standards are low. Comparing that to some of the higher priced ones makes me think some just want a warm pus no matter who attached to, doesn't rob, and can be had for whatever I can find under my couch cushions. As prices creep up for others the acceptable quality for mongers creeps down.

    I will never see Maddie again bc she is that gross imo at least she was when I saw her. I'd rather see notorious Brandy in Waterbury.
    Sorry, I did not mean the word "Good" to mean quality of girl / fun. I just meant she will not rob you like the other Maddie.

  10. #26560

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy77  [View Original Post]
    SCAMMER don't CONTACT.
    Figured as such, I did not contact, thank you.

  11. #26559

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this enough for you to stop wasting your time? From her ad "Before our meeting, I would ask for a $200 deposit. ".

    You noticed that too.



    Don't even spend a minute further on this. Thats why no one even replied to your post.
    SCAMMER don't CONTACT.

  12. #26558

    Bella Bijou / BellaOfBoston

    PSA to the high rollers — Bella will be in Hartford end of this month.

    She is one of the best reviewed on TER in New England so might be worth price of admission.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellabijou

  13. #26557
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Correct, that's her.

    The pics in the link are old as she gained considerable over the years. Years ago from NB, she relocated to a room the Pike in Newgtn and remained.

    There for the past 3+ years. Current ads have her now in Bristol for the past month.

    The other one was Maddy (the ripoff) and had a few other aliases.

    BMD.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    This is the one you are talking about.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/467963000415

    This is Maddie. She is the good one that does not rob people.
    Yea well, if she is considered the standard or "good", I think standards are low. Comparing that to some of the higher priced ones makes me think some just want a warm pus no matter who attached to, doesn't rob, and can be had for whatever I can find under my couch cushions. As prices creep up for others the acceptable quality for mongers creeps down.

    I will never see Maddie again bc she is that gross imo at least she was when I saw her. I'd rather see notorious Brandy in Waterbury.

  14. #26556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there absolutely is a reasonable middle ground.

    Paying 300 -600 / visit certainly ain't it.
    What's your vision of middle ground?

  15. #26555
    Quote Originally Posted by FireToTheWorks  [View Original Post]
    I read with interest some of the comments related to pricing on this page. I think there is definitely a middle ground between willfully and obviously overpaying for a commodity like P4 P pussy and wanting it so cheap that you're inevitably going to end up with the type of sewer rat all too commonly seen on STG. Gems in this middle bracket are not easy to find and taste varies. All part of the fun hunting it down. I think for that "milfy" middle price bracket, Tess definitely fits the bill, for me anyway. Quiet place, really gets into her work and doesn't over-charge stupidly. Thanks to Pete for the rec.
    Yes, there absolutely is a reasonable middle ground.

    Paying 300 -600 / visit certainly ain't it.

    Agree on Tess.

    Pete: Thank you for the hookup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape