Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32498

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-536-1271

    Been desperately looking for a new BBBJ provider and came across a recommendation for Sally. Terrible, time waster. Not sure if this is typical of her but I arrive and some dude is screaming and threatening me on her phone with I give her an arrival call. . I drove off. Don't recommend.
    You saved money because everything is covered with her, she's a clockwatcher (sets timer) and her boyfriend is her handler! It's not many quality bbj girls around anymore but Sally is definitely not one.

  2. #32497

    Sally

    https://callescort.org/804-536-1271

    Been desperately looking for a new BBBJ provider and came across a recommendation for Sally. Terrible, time waster. Not sure if this is typical of her but I arrive and some dude is screaming and threatening me on her phone with I give her an arrival call. . I drove off. Don't recommend.

  3. #32496

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Whoever choked her on the first visit is screwing it up for everyone else.
    Then they wonder why girls don't respond to them. Ivy is supper nice I've seen her a few times and always left happy. Fine way to ruin a good one.

  4. #32495

    Wtf

    Nowadays, it is hard to come to know a genuine and beautiful UTR.

    & it is frustrating to see that someone fucked it up before others get a chance.

    So disappointing to know that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Whoever choked her on the first visit is screwing it up for everyone else.

  5. #32494
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    My utr Ivy is looking for a couple of clients. She is sweet and lots of fun. Her attitude is fantastic. If you are lucky enough to see her, treat her right. Message me for information if you're a senior member.
    Whoever choked her on the first visit is screwing it up for everyone else.

  6. #32493

    How to use FB

    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that some people have had success on Facebook. Where are they finding the ads? I've been using searches for mirrors, bikinis, etc and nothing. Are there keywords?
    Tried and true for me is recruiting UTRs by trolling the arrest websites for local girls with a lengthy rap sheet, checking their public social media and going from there. If they're half naked on FB and have a work history that's 99% server jobs, chances are they are DTF or know someone who is -- just ask them if they are interested in an arrangement. Even better you know them and they think they know you. Make a burner FB account if you want to go this route. Success rate is hit or miss -- the real gems are the ones who have friends and families, they are all about discretion.

  7. #32492

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm down to cross that off my list. Need midget, bald girl, amputee, etc, etc.
    I have always wondered what banging a midget chick is like. That's something I would really like to try.

  8. #32491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    About Face

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm down to cross that off my list. Need midget, bald girl, amputee, etc, etc.
    I would drill her face.

  9. #32490

    Bucket List

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I'm down to cross that off my list. Need midget, bald girl, amputee, etc, etc.

  10. #32489

    Any red flags?

    I'm always up for a double BJ, so I'm going to hit them up. Any red flags you guys know about either of them before I report back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...w/662074359265

  11. #32488

    Ok. Whose going to be the first to try?


  12. #32487

    Ivy

    Gentlemen,

    My utr Ivy is looking for a couple of clients. She is sweet and lots of fun. Her attitude is fantastic. If you are lucky enough to see her, treat her right. Message me for information if you're a senior member.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  13. #32486

    Facebook

    I've seen that some people have had success on Facebook. Where are they finding the ads? I've been using searches for mirrors, bikinis, etc and nothing. Are there keywords?

  14. #32485

  15. #32484
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her. Black slim with a nice little bubble butt. Stayed on East end with her pops. Pain in the ass to get her started but once she did it was smash city. Haven't seen her ad either.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/378096480418

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape