Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 41302
-
07-11-24 15:50 #35422Senior Member

Posts: 151Kassidy
The one time I saw her, the place was immaculate. My only issue was as I was leaving, someone was coming in front door. I imagine a DB. Wasn't expecting that and was happy to be out and on my way. It was her own her in a multi-bdrm apt. I imagine there are various goings on happening in that dwelling, but haven't heard or read any terrible situations occurring there.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:07 #35421Senior Member

Posts: 58Clean Place
I was having lunch with friend & stumbled on Kassidy's place. Very, very clean & everything organized in its place off SS. It was like museum cold & quiet. I didn't see her. Told that she was in her room. Too often people live in filthy conditions. Cleanliness says a lot about people. It's not often people surprise me. I don't know her but think a little higher now.
-
07-11-24 12:17 #35420Regular Member

Posts: 11Asian persuasion Lauren
I've seen her post in the past, does anyone know if she's legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/asian__persuasion__
-
07-11-24 11:40 #35419Senior Member

Posts: 690This May Seem Like A Bargain But For The Quality It Is Over-Priced!
Getting a good rate does not mean accept any low price, some low-priced rates are really over-priced for junk and should be avoided.
Here is an example I just saw. 60 coins for qv in today's market sounds good at first. But is it really good, or is the provider substandard and thus you are way over paying at 60 coins? Looking at the post, she offers to accept even less, 2 guys for 100 coins, but she will only do one at a time. Still that is 50 coins each, seems like a bargain. Then she says you need to bring your own protection. So what if I do not, then is she going to do bb or take my coins and not provide? Then she says will start with top and finish with doggie only. No bargain with her dictating how a monger does his thing. Then look at the photos in the ad and you will see it is a provider to avoid. At 60 or 50 coins – this is no bargain; in fact she is way over-priced. I always avoid Fancy, even if only $1.00.
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/952371867374
-
07-11-24 11:25 #35418Senior Member

Posts: 536MILF nickie
I have a super hard on for this chic. Anyone got info on her or has dreamed with her lately? Pm me if necessary.
-
07-11-24 10:03 #35417Senior Member

Posts: 260Ruby
Hey all-.
Seen some really good reviews on Ruby. I have tried to reach out to her roughly half a dozen times over the vast couple months. Not a single text back. Is there a better way to get in touch with her?
-
07-11-24 09:58 #35416Senior Member

Posts: 260Ariana unfortunate slide
Yeah unfortunately. I was straight up grossed out and I'm not the worlds most Squimish monger by any means.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:57 #35415Senior Member

Posts: 413Appreciate the intel
Thanks, another go to avoid.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:14 #35414Senior Member

Posts: 690Her menu does not mention CIM but does mention prostate massage. No I do not want her fingering my ass, but if a provider does that she usually does CIM. So any idea if she does she do BBBJ and CIM? Thanks. LB.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 09:01 #35413Senior Member

Posts: 1247Does ole' leather face suck bare cock?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 05:30 #35412Senior Member

Posts: 1247It wasn't for me. She wouldn't shut up, her body looked like trash, she didn't want to do bare head, complained about what I wanted, etc. At least her old mom would just get on her knees and let you face fuck her.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 23:36 #35411Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Lacey
Ah I see. Was it a good experience with her overall?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 23:08 #35410Senior Member

Posts: 1247Lacey is Macy
Her name is Macy. She's been around for years, and popped out several kids. I personally think she's kind of gross now and her body is wrecked. Her mom also used to also be a STG ****.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 22:20 #35409Senior Member

Posts: 151Spinner
Seems like a winner. Anyone got any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/838052881830
-
07-10-24 22:15 #35408Senior Member

Posts: 130Lacey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/997918504373
Any intel on this gal? If anyone was the first to try this gal let me know how it went!










Reply With Quote





