Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 81 of 499 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7473
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6273

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPupyButHol  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the post from time to time but never pulled the trigger. Legit or meh?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/172844767
    Unless this person offers a face to face option then my money says this is probably a dude.

  2. #6272

    Anyone ever taken a chance with her?

    I've seen the post from time to time but never pulled the trigger. Legit or meh?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/172844767

  3. #6271

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltLifer0  [View Original Post]
    I tried to have a dream with Morgan but shit got weird. Spotty communication like mentioned previously. Not a deal breaker. Set a time and as I'm almost there she says she cut her hand on a glass and is on too much aspirin. Needed time to stop the bleeding. So I gave her time. Pulled up and saw seriously 3 work trucks out front and in the driveway. Not company trucks but just some f150's with tops on the back, just some good ole boy looking trucks if you get what what I mean. Stoves and random yard debris in multiple spots. No telling who was all in the house. I just left.
    I saw her again last night and I saw the scar from her cut. It is healing but can tell it was a nasty cut. You should reach out again. She is the best around. I have been to her house and she comes to me at times. I have never had any concerns with others. You will not be disappointed with her service.

  4. #6270

    Think it's a no go

    I think and I qualify it as such, think she is the person that use to post up 90 minute sessions. Guys would get there and she was not the person pictured and was just dull. Basically would say, you paid for my time. Lot of reports years back about her being a con artist.

    I think it's the same but not 100. Maybe someone else can confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoftballUp56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? I did a search and found nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/032810294513

  5. #6269

    Thick Ebony

    This one seems to post in Charleston alot. Love the big tits on her. She has some reviews on EB. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/9123999446
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52db5a09fba02484a4e31ef0dbbb3224_f.jpg‎   7400e92a585c67a51a7ecdc1830a096b_f.jpg‎  

  6. #6268

    Skinny Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? Would love a detailed review if you have. So pictures are real? Thanks.
    Just saw her. Definitely the one in the pics, tats matched but the skin tone in the pics are a few shades lighter than in person. Comms were good, but no English in person. Body was banging. She just had a boobjob done so kept them covered. CBJ and CG. Was not super outgoing, but was not expecting GFE. Fun nonetheless.

  7. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? That ass looks great but I'm seeing some bad signs and marks. Wondering if anyone has info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/709957024623
    Run, don't walk, run away. I know some people have already chimed in. But, don't even. There's so much drama, psychosis and other assorted issues here. JUST SAY NO.

  8. #6266

    Anything is possible

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Yea I chose not to pursue her. Kinda crazy to me that she is using her actually name to post. Makes me thinks she's working with you know who. Passing on this one.
    I believe she has always used her name.

    She's been around for over a decade. I remember she was arrested for stealing on King St back in like 2013.

    Shocked but not shocked she is still doing the exact same thing all this time later.

    Who knows she could be in trouble with the law and working to get out of it, but my money says she is just doing the same thing she's always done.

    Either way, I wouldn't go near her. Thousands of miles of all sorts on that one.

  9. #6265

    Kristy

    Anyone have any info on her? I did a search and found nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/032810294513

  10. #6264

    Leigh

    Anyone seen this one? Looks like a busty MILF. Thinking of trying.

    Couldn't find anything on search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/561530251062

  11. #6263
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I do not know her personally and have never met her.

    However, I do know she is a notorious heroin addict with a rap sheet of crimes associated with all that comes with that.

    With that, comes unsavory associates and scams, etc. Not to mention the risks of having relations with people who use needles and risks associated with that.

    For any old school people on here, if you remember the website "Charleston Thug Life" back in the day, she was regularly featured on that as well.

    Surprised she's still alive and not in jail, could be a pretty girl under all that.

    I would avoid.
    Yea I chose not to pursue her. Kinda crazy to me that she is using her actually name to post. Makes me thinks she's working with you know who. Passing on this one.

  12. #6262

    I dreamed a dream

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLarry  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Latina is back in rotation here with these Latinas and it looks like she got a boob job.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/172524637
    I dreamed a dream and in that dream she was there. She was a very cute little thing. Not a bit of English so we used the phone translator. Her ass was real nice, skin soft, no smells. Very much a get down to business type though. Easy communication as well. Then I woke up and had to rate my dream pretty decent. Bring your own protection if you ain't a magnum. Ha.

  13. #6261

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? That ass looks great but I'm seeing some bad signs and marks. Wondering if anyone has info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/709957024623
    I do not know her personally and have never met her.

    However, I do know she is a notorious heroin addict with a rap sheet of crimes associated with all that comes with that.

    With that, comes unsavory associates and scams, etc. Not to mention the risks of having relations with people who use needles and risks associated with that.

    For any old school people on here, if you remember the website "Charleston Thug Life" back in the day, she was regularly featured on that as well.

    Surprised she's still alive and not in jail, could be a pretty girl under all that.

    I would avoid.

  14. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet up. Gave me address to West Ashley place and I went. When I got there was told you didn't tell me you were coming. Then wanted money up front before meeting. She said she didn't take cash. Felt scam was happening so left.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ook-41345.html
    Carol has the same ad in ten different cities, all at the same time. I would say they are totally running a scam and some idiots probably paying them and getting nothing in return. Do your homework on every ad unless you know they are fully vetted locally. Her pics are stolen off a porn site that you can find here; https://it.erome.com/a/Vh676QpU.

  15. #6259

    Bad Attitudes

    Decided to spend the 4th week in the area, hooked up with a young lady over in Ashley area, but if I was a swearing man, you would not believe how hard it was for me to connect to someone, most of the woman I reached out to had just funky attitudes, like they were doing me a favor, not that we were doing one another a favor. I don't know what you guys are doing to your women, but again, they had some funky attitudes. Well like always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your backs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape