The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 15565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14455

    Point me in a direction?

    Hi all!

    Traveling on business and will be staying near BWI for a couple of nights. On the lookout for any must visit places as I don't frequent the area to often and would love to see what's at the top of the list. Feel free to DM if preferred. Can return the favor if anyone is ever in my neck of the woods. Thanks!

  2. #14454

    Reference

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleMan111  [View Original Post]
    Staying in the harbor area this week. Any places within walking distance or short Uber I can visit. Understand it may not be the best in town, but hopefully a place worth an hour of time.

    Thanks in advance. Cheers.
    Also check out massagefinder. More likely to hit a jackpot than Craigslist though both are sucks.

  3. #14453

    Downtown baltimore.

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Not my expertise. But I've never heard of a massage spot downtown Baltimore, they are mostly on outskirts or over east side. You might can hit the web and find someone in the area working out of a room. Good luck.
    I don't know how close to downtown but a lot if massages in Baltimore are on craigslist under services / health.

  4. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleMan111  [View Original Post]
    Staying in the harbor area this week. Any places within walking distance or short Uber I can visit. Understand it may not be the best in town, but hopefully a place worth an hour of time.

    Thanks in advance. Cheers.
    Not my expertise. But I've never heard of a massage spot downtown Baltimore, they are mostly on outskirts or over east side. You might can hit the web and find someone in the area working out of a room. Good luck.

  5. #14451

    Downtown

    Staying in the harbor area this week. Any places within walking distance or short Uber I can visit. Understand it may not be the best in town, but hopefully a place worth an hour of time.

    Thanks in advance. Cheers.

  6. #14450

    Royalty

    What was your tip for services well out of their routine?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonogamousMan  [View Original Post]
    Was hanging around Columbia. Needed to blow off some steam. This did the trick. Was greeted by Sako. I paid the hf and gave her the tip upfront to let her know my intentions. Received a nice massage with some soft touching. On the flip she gave a decent CBJ. She really knows how to use mouth. I don't like to go further than a BJ but this was just what I needed. Will definitely put this place in my rotation.

  7. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by MonogamousMan  [View Original Post]
    Was hanging around Columbia. Needed to blow off some steam. This did the trick. Was greeted by Sako. I paid the hf and gave her the tip upfront to let her know my intentions. Received a nice massage with some soft touching. On the flip she gave a decent CBJ. She really knows how to use mouth. I don't like to go further than a BJ but this was just what I needed. Will definitely put this place in my rotation.
    For as long as I've known they have been hand service only.

    Did she offer it or did you ask for it?

    Did she have the condom or did you?

    Extras aside. How was her massage?

  8. #14448

    Relaxing Day Spa

    Just had a wonderful 4-hands session with Angela and one unnamed gal at RDS. I can confirm that Angela was "Cici" at Xin. Those who know me know exactly what I expect from a 4-hands session, and the girls delivered.

  9. #14447

    Relax Center visit

    This is in Rosedale, had a different name in the past. It used to be a lot of fun with standard ending before COVID. Hadn't read about them here so I TOFTT. It is totally legit. There is a sign on the wall that says "underwear must remain on" but I disregarded it LOL. I drew Sofia, a 50 something attractive then Asian MILF who was wearing too much makeup. Massage was 7/10. She adjusted pressure as I asked. Got whole hour, entire massage was on my belly. Massaging my lower back / legs she did everything possible to avoid any accidental graze. Probably won't be back unless someone can recommend another lady there who will give standard ending. $65 house fee for one hour.

    Jazz.

  10. #14446

    Royalty

    Was hanging around Columbia. Needed to blow off some steam. This did the trick. Was greeted by Sako. I paid the hf and gave her the tip upfront to let her know my intentions. Received a nice massage with some soft touching. On the flip she gave a decent CBJ. She really knows how to use mouth. I don't like to go further than a BJ but this was just what I needed. Will definitely put this place in my rotation.

  11. #14445

    Earlier Closing Times

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenocturnal  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a few that were open until midnight. At one point there were two that were open until 2 AM.

    Post-pandemic every one seems to close at 10 PM, if not earlier.

    OTOH he "closing early" trend started before the pandemic, the count above were the last hold-outs.

    It could be a law change, but if that were the case they would have all changed their hours at once instead a one at a at ime.
    Maybe providers were becoming too tired to work so many hours.

  12. #14444
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any 24 hour spots?
    There used to be a few that were open until midnight. At one point there were two that were open until 2 AM.

    Post-pandemic every one seems to close at 10 PM, if not earlier.

    OTOH he "closing early" trend started before the pandemic, the count above were the last hold-outs.

    It could be a law change, but if that were the case they would have all changed their hours at once instead a one at a at ime.

  13. #14443
    Quote Originally Posted by CudaKid  [View Original Post]
    Used to be my go to place.

    Anywhere nearby with similar action?

    Oh how I miss cookie!
    Nearby, no. Greenbelt is prob the closest.

  14. #14442

    GBA. Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiieeuUp  [View Original Post]
    I haven't mongered in months and felt like making a call to book an appointment at GBA. No answers to multiple calls I made throughout the day. Thought it was weird and decided to stop by. The whole thing is closed. Doors locked and open sign shut off. Assumed maybe it was a one time thing. Then I tried a few days later and then today. It looks like GBA is shut down. Haven't seen any news on it so maybe they are just out of business.
    Used to be my go to place.

    Anywhere nearby with similar action?

    Oh how I miss cookie!

  15. #14441

    Copyright infringement

    Quote Originally Posted by MonogamousMan  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find younger Latina to play with. The hotel ones tend to be bigger ladies that do not look too clean or friendly. I have an ATF on Eastern but she is older, yet sweet as can be. I was met by someone called Cookie. Maybe the sexiest woman I have met. Spoke great English and had a cute voice and smile. Showed up and paid house fee. Upstairs to room with table and small covered pullout bed. Surprisingly decent rundown for 15 minutes. She would not allow DATY. She said to be safe until she gets to know you. More money for more visits. On my way out there was another Latina named Sara I think sitting at dining room table who said hello. She seemed very pretty and nice. However I wonder if this is same Sara who used to be in Abingdon that many have complained about. Parking sucks.
    Nice to see another on here copying a review from rubmaps like this one I left earlier this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape