The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 464 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6197

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Almost all stolen pictures and site pushing you to add money to accept dates that are scams. Some profiles are real but it may take quite a bit to comb through. I don't think any of those sites are legit? Good luck and stay safe.
    Agreed, WYP is owned by Seeking, which explains why many duplicate profiles are posted in WYP from Seeking. They cross market each other.

  2. #6196

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by JMKane  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever use "Whats your price?" App? I just wondered if it’s just a scam.
    Almost all stolen pictures and site pushing you to add money to accept dates that are scams. Some profiles are real but it may take quite a bit to comb through. I don't think any of those sites are legit? Good luck and stay safe.

  3. #6195

    What's your price

    Anyone ever use "Whats your price?" App? I just wondered if its just a scam.

  4. #6194
    No Intel on my end but she also has a profile on SA since 2018. So she's been around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-723ba2b73a81

  5. #6193

    Intell

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Don't think I've met her but it'd help if you can post the link to her profile. I can't seem to find her using the user name you provided.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7f30d8413fb3c7

  6. #6192

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Communication stinks month to month. Help out needed, thanks for the info.
    Any info guys?

  7. #6191
    Quote Originally Posted by Anghar  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one out for weeks on SB, has anyone pulled the trigger?
    Don't think I've met her but it'd help if you can post the link to her profile. I can't seem to find her using the user name you provided.

  8. #6190

    Beautyydoll intell?

    Been eyeing this one out for weeks on SB, has anyone pulled the trigger?

  9. #6189

    Scammer Alert. NataLIE is a Lot of Lies

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-4d4a6bfdb39d

    She is in Los Angeles not Gastonia although she days she will be back mid August. Long enough time period to work a long con. Says does not need money that her and her Step Father (the Professor) are currency traders.

    Can you smell the set up coming. If not you should not be playing the game.

    Says she is actually 39 and not 30. Her texted pics do not look like the girl in the profile pic. When asked, says don't you know women lie.

    Called through burner number. She speaks less Eng-ish than Mamasan at local rub and tug and has same crackly, heavy smoker voice.

    Gets mad when I refuse to Telegram.

    Waiting for the "Investment Deal" to be offered.

    Tell me some one has a different opinion or experience.

  10. #6188

    Lex

    Anyone have info on her? Communication stinks month to month. Help out needed, thanks for the info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0043.jpg‎  

  11. #6187

    Kittensgalore

    She is a cute little spinner and will do car dates but cannot host. Saw her once last spring. When we chat, she has always been firm in wanting 300 with me and won't budge unless I agree to do a certain number of dates each month. Yes, she will do BBFS and BBBJ. I was a little nervous when she told me that she gets a lot of mouth sores and vaginal infections / irritation. She thinks the vaginal infections are just bladder infections / issues; I hope she is right. (She said she gets a lot of bladder infections and that makes me nervous.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...769dae7c344bd5

    She's been reviewed here before. Dropped off the sugaring scene for a few months but back online recently bc she needs money.

    She'd do 250/300. OK with BBFS (YMMV). She's in Belmont / Huntersville area even though profile says Wingate. I had seen her a good number of times.

    Pros: pretty and young. Petite, easy yo talk to, TIGHT. And I mean very tight. I think that was one of the reasons I kept going back to her. Will do CIM.

    Cons: she's just an ok lay. Does soft moans only. Not a good kisser (think of a fish). Small tits (if that bothers you).

  12. #6186

    Kittensgaloree2

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...769dae7c344bd5

    She's been reviewed here before. Dropped off the sugaring scene for a few months but back online recently bc she needs money.

    She'd do 250/300. OK with BBFS (YMMV). She's in Belmont / Huntersville area even though profile says Wingate. I had seen her a good number of times.

    Pros: pretty and young. Petite, easy yo talk to, TIGHT. And I mean very tight. I think that was one of the reasons I kept going back to her. Will do CIM.

    Cons: she's just an ok lay. Does soft moans only. Not a good kisser (think of a fish). Small tits (if that bothers you).

  13. #6185

    Info on Jada

    Any info / experience on Jada? She used to go by Canuck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-b77fe4355b63

    Chatted with her maybe 9 months ago. Quoted 400 and CFS only (no go for me). But she lived very close to my work so that would have been a big plus. Sounded like a pro or semi-pro as she pushed to meet the same day (I believe she hosts). I never pulled the trigger. Anyone has any juicy details on her?

  14. #6184
    I use my Google Voice # to register for Telegram and WhatsApp. As an Andriod phone user, you have the ability to install 2 instances of WhatsApp, Telegram, SnapChat etc. The feature is called dual messenger. So I'm able to continue to use my regular WhatsApp and the WhatsApp that has my G-Voice number all on the same phone.

    I don't think iPhones have this feature. Sorry Apple losers. Oh I mean users LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Short answer: Yes.

    Longer answer: They're international. They're fake. They're out to scam you.

  15. #6183
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    What is up with everyone asking for WhatsApp and telegram? Is this new kind of scam?
    Short answer: Yes.

    Longer answer: They're international. They're fake. They're out to scam you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape