Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 17028
-
07-10-24 16:34 #13113Senior Member

Posts: 161I totally DO NOT recommend
Do not even think about getting anything there. Not even a massage. They've been rotating girls so many are training on the job. You risk wastng your time and your money.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 15:38 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 163With extremely pricey upgrades. I can't recommend, either.
Originally Posted by Maunger
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 15:37 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 163There is some confusion here. On RubMaps the Home Acre address belongs to Lavender Spa. However, if you google the address, the name "Health Rest Stop Spa" comes up. And yes. There is also. Lavender Spa on 256 in Reynoldsburg. I have sent PMs to people after their visit to Lavender to clarify, but I never received a response. So I did my own research, and now you know what I know.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 11:24 #13110Senior Member

Posts: 86Don't waste your time or money. They only offer legit massage.
Originally Posted by BDub87
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 10:32 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 46Lavender Cozy near 5 guys
I tried this place, there were two Chinese masseuse, one shorter and the other one tall. The tall one named Cindy came to my service. Mediocre massage with oil, hot towel to wipe down, mild teasing. On flip asked what I wanted, I said FS she said that's not available. With top open, some hugging and kissing, got an oil rubbed HE. Damage 50 (30 mins massage) and 70 for the tip. She helped me dressed up and a kiss and hug when I left.
Originally Posted by ThomasPayne
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 07:08 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 519Home Acre Dr off Cleveland Ave South of 270.
Originally Posted by ThomasPayne
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 01:09 #13107Regular Member

Posts: 12Tropical touch
Has any one tried either location?. I'm a be somewhat in the area for a couple weeks.
-
07-10-24 00:28 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 42Lavender?
The only Lavender I'm aware of is the one in Reynoldsburg between 5 Guys and a hair salon. Is there another?
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 20:06 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 519Not likely
Technically, that one FS AMP is not in Columbus City limits and is not subject to the licensing requirements of Columbus. I don't expect this one to last too long before it gets shut down.
Originally Posted by Landova25
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 13:28 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 45FS AMPs
Being as though Columbus finally has a FS AMP do y'all think some of the other AMPs will start to open their menu or maybe some new AMPs?
-
07-08-24 18:52 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 188First Time at Lavender
I paid a visit to Lavender based on this review and it was fantastic. Tina was young, cute, had a great body, and spoke great English. The massage was good but the happy ending was phenomenal.
Originally Posted by CbusDawg
[View Original Post]
Started off slow but sped up at just the right pace with good variation in technique. The only negatives I have are that it is more expensive than Red Leaves (70 for the hour instead of 60), I didn't have enough for the tip that she wanted (asked for 60, I only had 40) so she pulled away when I tried to touch her during the happy ending, and its near a popular taco joint.
Please don't go so I can have it all to myself. I will repeat.
-
07-07-24 21:41 #13102Senior Member

Posts: 2739Closed for remodeling I think.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 20:05 #13101Senior Member

Posts: 163Red Leaves
Did I miss something? I arrived at 6 pm on Sunday and it was all locked up.
-
07-07-24 15:32 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 61Outcall?
Looking for someone that offers outcall services. I'm stuck home for several weeks. I doubt any of the AMPs do. Anyone know of one? Feel free to post or PM me. TIA!
-
07-07-24 14:12 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 163New place? Tranquility
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...763933342.html
Anyone hear anything about this place?
(also posted in Craigslist forum).










Reply With Quote






