Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 29351
-
07-10-24 07:20 #23831Senior Member

Posts: 164I second
I'll second that opinion.
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 06:24 #23830Senior Member

Posts: 10760's
I can't believe a woman in her 60's want $350 for a massage. Especially with only a hand option. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 21:40 #23829Senior Member

Posts: 219Her Hands Only
It's been stated you are not allowed to use your hands. Only she can touch you while you can only view her naked. Period.
Originally Posted by Lgroc
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 21:21 #23828Senior Member

Posts: 219Imposter
Research of picture shows from OLD X (Twitter) from 2014 and OLD Facebook. An obvious imposter / scammer of sorts.
Originally Posted by HoosierGrad
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 19:18 #23827Regular Member

Posts: 22I just found her yesterday. Emailed and got a phone number back to text for info. Waiting on a response.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 18:38 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 527Brooklyn from Georgia
I was checking out Tryst and was looking for a FBSM. Came across Brooklyn. Has anyone seen her? I'm going to check the Georgia page after I post this. She is older than anyone I've ever seen at 60 years old but she seems like she knows her way around a man's body. I checked out her website and she sounds like she's a good time. My last FS appts with others have been just meh.
https://tryst.link/massage/thekinkyminxxx
-
07-09-24 17:36 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 810I get it. Looks wise she is 160 he max. I think she is bigger now in some pics. I do like the skinny gothy vibe but I don't think the skinny part applies.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 13:45 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 407Sasa has the worst body I think I have ever seen. I would avoid if it's the one I know.
Originally Posted by LongBow14
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 12:46 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 30Unless she has gotten clean, this chick is a smack head. I had her for an outcall a year or two ago. Didn't let me go balls deep. Definitely on something, although she is high-functioning and nice enough.
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 12:37 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 527I almost pulled the trigger with her but I can't get past the high rate. She's wants another $. For an incall. $$ for a hour is way steep for what her pics look like. Not trying to knock her just being real.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 11:48 #23821Regular Member

Posts: 7H Spa
Poor girl is completely overwhelmed with people. Just had a lackluster massage that was shortened because too many people kept coming up and ringing the doorbell. We were interrupted 4 times in 30 minutes! The end was a bit lackluster as well.
And lo and behold, as I walk out, three cars with three guys parked right out front straight clocking me as I left. I might as well have waved, they were clearly waiting for someone to come out. One even got out and started for the door as I was walking to my car. Start calling ahead or try somewhere else. No one can handle this much walk in business.
-
07-09-24 11:32 #23820Regular Member

Posts: 13Mimi at sweets
Curious, is Mimi older gal, slender body?
Originally Posted by LongBow14
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 10:21 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 352Amber at Lavender (Laffayette Rd)
Saw Amber last week. I hadn't been there in a while but the place was dead and there were no cars in their shared parking lot. She was her normal self. Laughing, smiling and friendly. $4 + $1. 6 for CFS.
The only thing to note that was different this time was that she brought in a vibe for her to use. She used it well and it helped her get the job done. I think that may be the first time I've experienced that. Overall, she's a good choice to go see.
-
07-09-24 10:20 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 810She has been around for a long time but no reviews. I tried to get one in the escorts thread but nothing.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 10:17 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 78Any insight. ?
This looks TGTBT, but. I am a dreamer. .
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...762768732.html










Reply With Quote






