Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5637
-
07-07-24 16:56 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 66As a fellow west-sider, thank you for the efforts and info. Hopefully other readers will use the info wisely and not stampede to a certain place and say dumb things or act like idiots as referenced below about Massage Healthy. I didn't read the posts by the two senior posters who recently got banned for discouraging sharing of info, but I would bet money it wasn't to avoid cops reading stuff. What has harmed the scene in this town, especially on the west side mostly hasn't been LE, it has been fellow mongers acting like idiots and scaring the AMP ladies to go legit or move shop. Lyla and Mimi had to close Wellness in EP and move down to Burnsville because some asshole started screaming at one of the ladies when he didn't get an HE, screaming enough that another business in the building called the cops. I would have liked to have wrung that guy's neck because his dumb ass meant I went from a 10 minute drive to a 35 minute drive to see Lyla. Please just be chill, people.
Originally Posted by Vomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 09:16 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 75ML Mia?
I've been a frequent visitor to Maple Leaf for the last few months, so last night I called and asked if Mia was working?
There was a pause and the lady on the phone said she didn't work there anymore and they have other girls. Hmmm. Can anyone confirm this? I'm guessing she is still there, but just became too popular from everyone calling and asking for her maybe? Feel free to DM if you know anything.
-
07-07-24 08:28 #4090Regular Member

Posts: 8How'd your "treatment" go? I've been there a few times. The owner is attractive and gives a good massage, but no luck.
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 02:14 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 35A visit to the Maple.
I called and made an appointment with a provider at Maple, and when I arrived, Joanna, grabbed my arm and rushed me into the room. I said I was here to see XYZ, and Joanna said XYZ is on vacation, you see me. So I saw Joanna, and had fun. Upon leaving, I encounted XYZ and see asked me why I didn't see her? I told her that Joanna said she was on vacation. XYZ frowned and gave a nasty look at Joanna for poaching her customer. This has happened twice since May.
-
07-07-24 00:07 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 57Relax Oasis.
Originally Posted by WalkMyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 17:40 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 66Disappointing someone would be so foolish as to mention anything about online talk to a provider who does not advertise. Be smarter, people. This is not rocket science. Don't be pushy, don't act entitled, the AMP ladies don't owe you anything beyond a decent massage. If you want more to be on the table, learn to be subtle. In this town I would never even go for FS on a first visit. Put some time in and earn it, build a little rapport with the lady. Sheesh. Other towns have AMPs that are pretty openly FS all the time and barely even bother with the pretense of massage, but we don't have that here, so act accordingly.
Originally Posted by GreenRider
[View Original Post]
I swung by Massage Healthy earlier in the week and can echo what Green Rider says about the massage part, it was way better than average for an AMP, possibly the best I have had. Better than 80% of the massages I have gotten at Massage Envy, tbh. On the flip she went to drape with a question on her face, I just smiled and said we don't need that. At the end she saw what needed attention, asked if I was a cop, when I said no she said, "then I take care of you". Whatever others have eventually gotten to with this lady didn't remove the need for me to read the room, she was clearly a little hesitant, so no pushing from me, let her make the move. I got a nice finish and tipped above average because the massage was just so good. I might be back just for the massage, but I personally don't think I find her attractive enough to want to go past HE with her even if there is more. Others who have been there more, is it just the one lady, KC (or casey or whatever) or is there a second lady? That was not clear to me, it is a big enough space for two providers.
-
07-06-24 07:42 #4086Regular Member

Posts: 5Update on Massage Healthy, I'm not sure the lady is enjoying her sudden celebrity status.
She has a surprisingly good firm pressure massage, I plan on going back just for that reason. She is a little odd, but very nice overall.
To anyone else planning on stopping in; do not expect to get FS on the first visit, if ever. She had a whole speech that one of her new customers told her he heard she did FS online. Please do not tell a provider that people are talking about them online, let alone what services they supposedly offer.
-
07-05-24 23:01 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 96I haven't gotten a HE in WBL since 2014.
Originally Posted by GreenRider
[View Original Post]
I think they're all legit there now, despite a few having "that look".
-
07-05-24 13:19 #4084Regular Member

Posts: 5Looks like Eastern Massage has closed down. I stopped in once and it was a combination of mediocre massage and DIY only so it's not a great loss.
Has anyone been to Rose Lake Massage in WBL?
-
07-04-24 17:44 #4083Regular Member

Posts: 16Update
Any update on Trudys? I always left happy at the old place but god was it disappointing at times. The young one shouldn't be allowed to work there, she never sends you off happy. Had to ask each time I got her to swap out with someone else. Best one I had there was a year ago, very soft light touch no massage whatsoever. Older lady but I prefer them because they know why we're there and aren't afraid to play.
Originally Posted by TallNeck
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 16:55 #4082Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone know of this place?
Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 12:43 #4081Regular Member

Posts: 16Spring
Please stay away at all costs. Charges tax on cc transactions. Tried 30 min futon option. Towel and sheets were soaked. Draped entire time no teasing no flip at all. Waste of time and money.
-
07-04-24 08:52 #4080Regular Member

Posts: 15Burnsville horizon
Went to the one off horizon st near the sports bar. Older lady, gave a decent massage. A title but of teasing right before the flip. Ending was ok. She did slide her finger in my hole which was a first for me.
-
07-04-24 08:37 #4079Regular Member

Posts: 16Pm
New to the site. Finally realized rubmaps was a waste of money LOL. I've been mongering for years, but seems this place is pretty rough for us. Anyways I'm interested in finding a spot for a decent pm. I'm a stubborn guy so I like to stick with who and what I know. But I'm tired of the same jackhammer technique at sunshine and overpriced bs at Eden. Feel free to dm me any recommendations. Thanks.
-
07-04-24 03:30 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm surprised she's allowed you to get that far. She's always yammering about trying to be lowkey and so hesitant to perform extra services that might jeopardize that. I stopped seeing her because she kept being annoying about it.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





