Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17025

    Clear headed

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/077307366987 She has several postings but never mentions her name.
    She also goes by clear headed. She used to and sometimes walks the Melbourne strip if she is really in need of $$.

    BBFS is also available for an extra $20.00 if that is your thing.

    CIP is available for an extra $50 if you're into that.

    Pics are very accurate, she has a hard time holding onto a place, etc.

    No visible drug use when I visited but who knows. Without having a place right now, not sure if duos are still available.

    A bit overpriced but if you catch her on a good day and go with the minimum the upgrades to one hour become cheaper and the service doesn't suffer.

  2. #17024

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanLookin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/077307366987 She has several postings but never mentions her name.
    She has reviews / outstanding BBBJ game and pics are accurate and she is indeed trustworthy = no games w her. Just know her mileage shows. But very cool personality.

  3. #17023

    Jen the 10

    Jen hit me up to let me know that Monday was probably going to be her last day for awhile. So I came through this morning to enjoy the view with pleasure.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/172621243
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a6d34b916af14e6bf587bdcfc014f75e0a726959-1.jpeg‎   53c87601592a54f569c9592698546448b54a4d7c-1.jpeg‎  

  4. #17022

    Unnamed?

    Has anyone seen this lady? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/077307366987 She has several postings but never mentions her name.

  5. #17021

    ISO: Central Brevard Spinner

    Times are rough, Mia died a few years back, fell to her demons 🙏RIP baby.

    Boss Lady is in and out of the Grey bar hotel & lost those digits.

    Courtney, same thing, but she seems to be in great running shape LOL but 😥 they keep catching up.

    So I'm looking for spinner talent in Central Brevard, maybe the village??

    Anyone had a spinner dream lately? PM me.

  6. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on this ad. She reminds me of the Boss Lady. I was definitely interested in reaching out to her, but your report saved me time and money.

    A sincere "Thank you! Great contribution to the thread.
    Happy to help, I ran across her updated ad this morning and I did a double take because the first picture with the two girls in it, the one on the right is the one I saw, which now pisses me off because I didn't know they were a duo nor was any of it mentioned. Would have definitely requested the younger one had I known the option was there.

  7. #17019

    Thank you for TOFTT and for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...h/406166198226

    This one caught my eye, mainly the pictures she has reminds me of a character in Cyberpunk 2077. I reached out to see what the rates are and they were acceptable so I pulled the trigger, It was super close by, so I went in and, as is more common the case here in Brevard, I was sorely disappointed. Whoever this chick is in the pics is not who you'll see. I'm honestly scratching my head, however because it's clearly the Comfort Inn/Quality Inn before it changed a few years back, but the person in that pics is not the person you'll see; way older and way heavier. So I did a quick deed, everything was covered, got reminded I only did a QV filled the bag and was out the door.

    She was nice though, no attitude, was really receptive, nice conversation. I just can't stand it anymore with both the quality and the prices. We have all said it over and over, but for me I'm just tired and fed up of old bags and fat chicks.

    The UTR's are the way to go, but given how high everything is, I can't indulge as much as I want to anymore.

    So yeah, this shit fucking sucks.
    I have had my eye on this ad. She reminds me of the Boss Lady. I was definitely interested in reaching out to her, but your report saved me time and money.

    A sincere "Thank you! Great contribution to the thread.

  8. #17018
    Quote Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003  [View Original Post]
    Paige is my current favorite. She is thick with a great ass, and a small patch of hair that she keeps trimmed and tight. Her pussy has a really tight grip and she gets super wet. Plus she is not a clock watcher, super cool to talk to and her BJ skills are on point. She actually seems to enjoy her job and makes you feel really comfortable. It is like being with a friends with benefits or an ex girlfriend that you still bang occasionally. She is tight on money right now and has availability. She is not currently posting to stay a little under the radar 321-362-9686.

    My visit tonight was the best so far. We started out just talking about life and family, while she slowing rubbed my dick. I started getting hard and she had to put it in her mouth. Very sloppy, with good attention to the boys, she does this tongue twist thing that almost brought me to the point of no return, but she brought me back down. She pushed me down on the bed and said she wanted to ride me, God she is tight. She rode me until she came, she was so wet that she was dripping. I rolled she over and pounded her in doggy until I blew. After we hung out naked and just talked for about 10-15 minutes before I had to leave and get back to my normal life.
    Nice review I will try her.

  9. #17017

    Paige Again

    Paige is my current favorite. She is thick with a great ass, and a small patch of hair that she keeps trimmed and tight. Her pussy has a really tight grip and she gets super wet. Plus she is not a clock watcher, super cool to talk to and her BJ skills are on point. She actually seems to enjoy her job and makes you feel really comfortable. It is like being with a friends with benefits or an ex girlfriend that you still bang occasionally. She is tight on money right now and has availability. She is not currently posting to stay a little under the radar 321-362-9686.

    My visit tonight was the best so far. We started out just talking about life and family, while she slowing rubbed my dick. I started getting hard and she had to put it in her mouth. Very sloppy, with good attention to the boys, she does this tongue twist thing that almost brought me to the point of no return, but she brought me back down. She pushed me down on the bed and said she wanted to ride me, God she is tight. She rode me until she came, she was so wet that she was dripping. I rolled she over and pounded her in doggy until I blew. After we hung out naked and just talked for about 10-15 minutes before I had to leave and get back to my normal life.

  10. #17016
    I believe there are some reports regarding her in here, but you might have to look on the Escort section and General review. I recall something with her hubby watching while you perform with her, also a reference being older than picts.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger on Miaa?

    Looks nice but referrals are needed.

    https://tryst.link/massage/21flashover

  11. #17015

    Miaa on Tryst

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on Miaa?

    Looks nice but referrals are needed.

    https://tryst.link/massage/21flashover

  12. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%.

    I asked her why she is ghosting and not responding. I also asked if she wants me to continue. She responded that her weekend was taken due to mother nature and if i dont want to she will just post another ad. I said bueno enjoy and to be carful.
    Saw her yesterday, it's hard getting things set up with her, she takes forever to reply and strikes me like she's very anxious most of the time. Had a good time might repeat if comms improve.

  13. #17013

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Nicole off Merritt Island. Her pics are very accurate and a personality to match. Everything is covered but it was a great experience. Not a clock watcher and aims to please. Definitely a keeper for the central Brevard area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/764043508579
    Saw her as well great visit and great OF.

  14. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%.

    I asked her why she is ghosting and not responding. I also asked if she wants me to continue. She responded that her weekend was taken due to mother nature and if i dont want to she will just post another ad. I said bueno enjoy and to be carful.
    I saw her last night, and had a nice time. We were able to get in a few of my favorites. Her comms are a bit delayed, but once you see her it will be a fun time.

  15. #17011

    Nicole encounter Merritt Island

    Took a chance on Nicole off Merritt Island. Her pics are very accurate and a personality to match. Everything is covered but it was a great experience. Not a clock watcher and aims to please. Definitely a keeper for the central Brevard area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/764043508579
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240701_102826984~2.jpg‎   IMG_20240701_102841590~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape