Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 13318
-
07-09-24 21:57 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 99I too have wondered. I am very disappointed in the fact no college lady needs or wants money.
Originally Posted by Clemsoncat
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 21:48 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 72Clemson
Have seen this one posting off and on for awhile now so has anyone seen and recommend?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/251229949049
CC.
-
07-09-24 16:07 #11501Regular Member

Posts: 24Mercedes
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/010006162648
Had a date recently, excellent BBJCIM skills. Also, she seems to have a degree of honesty and sincerity that is very rare today. Strongly recommend for qv.
-
07-09-24 15:51 #11500Senior Member

Posts: 14499% Scam
No Location given. Easier to post ad across multiple state boards. Usually an indication of a scam.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
Just an opinion.
-
07-09-24 14:56 #11499Senior Member

Posts: 229Skip this one. Looks nothing like the pics. Has BF and 2 kids hanging out in parking lot that showed up in the room during the session. Saggy tits and a so-so BJ. Texted me 203 times a day after our session wanting to see me again, even offering freebies. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by NastyNate31
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 13:24 #11498Regular Member

Posts: 7Layla in Lauren's
Wondering if anyone has any recent reports on Layla. I found a few old posts about a Layla in Laurens that lived in a trailer and always had a boyfriend nearby. All the old STG posts are gone now, but from description they didn't sound like same girl. This girl lives in Laurens though and that perked my spidy senses.
She sent me some photos today and they look great. I'm trying not to let the little head get in the way and stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/817072511625
Nasty.
-
07-09-24 12:23 #11497Senior Member

Posts: 43Didn't even realize it was outcall only. Probably a pass.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 11:43 #11496Senior Member

Posts: 147Outcalls only? Prob wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 08:19 #11495Senior Member

Posts: 43Any Info On This One
Hey guys, saw this little thing on STG: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/335800190565.
I did a quick google image search and nothing else came up. But honestly she looks a little TGTBT for an STG post. Anyone had any experience with her they'd be willing to share?
-
07-08-24 23:21 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 103Nice reporting
Appreciate the reporting. Let me give you a birthday gift & save you the bullet on the last one. Does not look like her pics. Room dirty. Possible bf / pimp. The BJ was pretty decent. If you decide to go despite of let us know. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NastyNate31
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 20:46 #11493Regular Member

Posts: 7Couple strike outs and single to left field.
Long time lurker, don't post often but share DMs from time to time. Thought I would finally share a couple dreams I had recently.
First starts with the ever elusive Destiny. Thought I had finally tracked her down and had the in. Agreed to a car date because she didn't have a room. Not a big fan, but decided I wanted to try that little petite snatch and have her tiny ass ride me. Agreed on a meet up place and time. On the way there sent a text to confirm all the details, and she ghosts. Get to location and nothing. Next day all her posts are down. 3 days later the little head gets to thinking and starts to look and her post is back up. Text her again, call her and get nothing. I'm stubborn, so I may try again. Would be curious if anyone has ever had any luck at all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/596250478108
Next day, I'm still loaded and ready to go, and now I have become comfortable with the thought of a car date. So I look up and I the local area I find this little tatted up gypsy. I'm a sucker for bad tattoos and bad decisions. So I contact her, nice and easy communication. Don't have a lot of time so settled for a sloppy top CIM BBBJ. Agreed upon a time and picked her up at the location she gave me. Jumped in the back seat and I made her show me all her tattoos which confidently got most of her clothes off. Then it was off to the races for about 4 min. Pop goes the weasel, took it all in and held it for a bit. Showed it to me and then spit it out in driveway of location. She had a hell of a throat on her and popped me quick. Sexy moaning and gagging the entire time. Paid good attention to the boys too. I will repeat soon for the entire dream. I think she would be fun in hotel room.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/066170008781
Ok next one I need some help on guys. Looking to have some fun on a birthday coming up soon, and thought a threesome dream would be a good way to kick it off. The link below the girl promises a good dream and some girl on girl action as well. Good communication and freaky as hell when texting. Rates are great too, but is it TGTBT? Want to TOFTT but wondering if anyone has had any experience with one or both of the girls.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/873104485508
Lastly, appreciate all the post over the years. It has helped me make some great decisions. I promise to try and post more in future.
-
07-06-24 00:39 #11492Senior Member

Posts: 242Discrete Provider 50 years old
I tried to make contact with a bunch of hoes. She's the only one that came through. After she said that she's in a mobile home, I got put off a bit. I am not a fan of visiting mobile home because of various factors. It's hard to find a parking. It's hard to locate the house number. And people have nothing better to do than chilling outside the house in summer. WHY? It's humid, hot, and bugs are on crack. WTF are you chilling outside with no ac? She quoted 8 for qv and talked her down to 6 with some extra.
She collected before the session started. The BBBJ was ok and she has a big tummy. Her tits are a handful. Tightness is average. After transitioning to doggy, she pushed back and really wanted that d. Her room was surprisingly tidy and clean. I also didn't detect any unpleasant odor from below. She identified herself as Paula.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/656308041070
Age: 50 (from ad).
Height: around 5'3.
Race: White.
Hair: Blonde.
Tits: B. C.
Face: 3/10.
Body: 3/10.
Attitude: 6/10.
Service: 6/10.
Damage: 60 qv.
-
07-05-24 01:09 #11491Senior Member

Posts: 148You lost me at CBJ. What a travesty.
Originally Posted by MagnumMagic
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 18:47 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 238Any Assistance Appreciated
Long time hobbyist here, and yes, I've told people to RTFF multiple times. LOL. New to Greenville and also to the AA providers. I had a wonderful young lady at the beach I saw a few years back and I'd love to find a local provider in the Upstate. PM me, or drop a note here with any clean, pleasant, AA ladies you'd recommend. No real criteria other than that. Thanks ahead of time for any help. MM.
-
07-03-24 12:39 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 111McKenzi
I concur. Sweet gal and very willing, but she's a round one. Only +40 may be generous.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





