Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 329 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 4921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4021

    GaGa

    I had a recent trip to GaGa. My masseuse was Nana. It was my first visit since Lee's departure.

    Pros:

    Very good massage.

    Nice breasts and ass.

    Cons:

    Many restrictions, no kissing, no FIV, no nudity until the flip.

    Not sure if I would repeat.

    Regards,

    H19.

  2. #4020

    Jackie from Gaga

    Haven't been to Gaga since Lee left and seems like quality has gone down since her departure if I'm reading the latest reviews correctly. My favorite was Jackie and her talented tongue and she mentioned living in Atlanta. Any info on location or where to visit her. TIA and stay safe.

  3. #4019

    Anyone?

    Has anyone been to GQ lately? Was thinking of trying and wanting to know if it is still worth a trip.

  4. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    K-stone is going to be terrible 9/10 unless you have a granny fetish, the main lady Candy will not go over HE and rarely has other girls working.
    Too bad. Sugar, though older, had a nice body. I'd like to drop by and get inside her today. Mae was fine, too.

  5. #4017

    GQ and Gaga

    I've been reading the forums for awhile and seems the reports of license plate checking, people in cars watching, and the uncle hanging around just stopped being mentioned. With what happened to 7 in Knox, nobody else paranoid?

  6. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to K Stone or Royal recently? I've had some good fun in the past at those places, but I gave up on K Stone after several bad experiences, and I quit going to Royal after I discovered Lee's tits at Gaga and Emily's tight pussy at GQ. Any recent reports?
    K-stone is going to be terrible 9/10 unless you have a granny fetish, the main lady Candy will not go over HE and rarely has other girls working.

  7. #4015

    The other spas

    Has anyone been to K Stone or Royal recently? I've had some good fun in the past at those places, but I gave up on K Stone after several bad experiences, and I quit going to Royal after I discovered Lee's tits at Gaga and Emily's tight pussy at GQ. Any recent reports?

  8. #4014
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Autumn went back to Texas, at least that is what she told me. She said she was asked to come back to gaga after lee left. I think the new management knew she was requested a lot and wanted a smooth transition. Gaga hasn't had bad talent there recently just nothing spectacular. On the looks department GQ has had the better looking talent since autumn left in my opinion. I think if you want autumn looks now you are going to have to make the drive to ATL.
    Where in Atlanta?

  9. #4013

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Gaga in a couple of months. Anyone good there? I here that I missed Autumn, which makes me incredibly sad. Anyone know where she ended up? I'd make my vacation plans accordingly, as her body was just about the best ever. Her and Jenny that used to be at GQ.
    Autumn went back to Texas, at least that is what she told me. She said she was asked to come back to gaga after lee left. I think the new management knew she was requested a lot and wanted a smooth transition. Gaga hasn't had bad talent there recently just nothing spectacular. On the looks department GQ has had the better looking talent since autumn left in my opinion. I think if you want autumn looks now you are going to have to make the drive to ATL.

  10. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAsap1  [View Original Post]
    I only saw BeBe the others were out of sight. Bebe is not a spinner.
    Thanks very much.

  11. #4011

    Gaga

    I haven't been to Gaga in a couple of months. Anyone good there? I here that I missed Autumn, which makes me incredibly sad. Anyone know where she ended up? I'd make my vacation plans accordingly, as her body was just about the best ever. Her and Jenny that used to be at GQ.

  12. #4010

    Visit with Suji

    So, I hate to be a dissenting voice, but I actually didn't enjoy Suji as much as I hoped. To be fair, it was night when I saw her, so maybe she was just getting tired. I liked her playfulness, that was fun. She wasn't wearing any panties, so I got to play with her pussy while she was massaging my shoulders and she pulled up her dress when she was showering me, so I had a view of her slit the whole time I was on my back being scrubbed down.

    However, her BJ game was off. I struck out on bb, which is fine, but there was way too much teeth in that. Like I say, it was late, but still, I had much, much better blowjobs from Mimi. Mimi would even at least lick the shaft bare for a while before taking it in her mouth covered.

    So, it was not one of my favorite visits. Like I said, it may have just been the lateness. I think next time I'll just go with Emily, see as her perky tits and tight kitty never fail to please me.

  13. #4009

    Yes. Catherine was also Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    Very sad about Bo. I also saw Catherine and Betty regularly. Wonderful ladies. And Shay, who came up regularly with her beautiful breasts from Marietta. Also a lovely young woman who I think went by Mia (not sure about that, but I do remember her real name). I was very, very fond of her and still miss her.

    Now we don't have anybody.
    Yes! Me Too! In regard to Catherine. Saw her after Bo moved away. I assume Catherine is still around but got out of the business. Loved my conversations with her! She is quite smart!

  14. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Hate to hear that, I started out with Bo, then Susie, Midori, Catherine, and then Betty, all of them will be missed.
    Very sad about Bo. I also saw Catherine and Betty regularly. Wonderful ladies. And Shay, who came up regularly with her beautiful breasts from Marietta. Also a lovely young woman who I think went by Mia (not sure about that, but I do remember her real name). I was very, very fond of her and still miss her.

    Now we don't have anybody.

  15. #4007

    Bo adn other

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She passed years ago. Brain tumor I do believe.
    Hate to hear that, I started out with Bo, then Susie, Midori, Catherine, and then Betty, all of them will be missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape