Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 1329 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32417
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely hiding that belly in those pics.
    Yeah you're right and have the nerves to price things the way she do and she's looking like a tank no disrespect but we need the old slim her back LOL.

  2. #32416
    She's definitely hiding that belly in those pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    She just posted some updated pics on LC. I think it's been a while since she could pass for slim / thick. She's following in her mom's footsteps with putting on some pounds. Still looks good to me and just my type. Now she just needs to come back to Richmond. Hopefully her weight gain means she's asking for a few less $$.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/172340397

  3. #32415
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/-jadethegreat

    Her description in her tryst ad and her STG ad seems very different. Her tryst as says she's 5'2, and slim / thick. Her STG ad says she's 5'4 - 5'7, and 174 lbs. I'd need FaceTime verification before proceeding.
    She just posted some updated pics on LC. I think it's been a while since she could pass for slim / thick. She's following in her mom's footsteps with putting on some pounds. Still looks good to me and just my type. Now she just needs to come back to Richmond. Hopefully her weight gain means she's asking for a few less $$.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/172340397

  4. #32414

    Nyla / Jade

    https://tryst.link/escort/-jadethegreat

    Her description in her tryst ad and her STG ad seems very different. Her tryst as says she's 5'2, and slim / thick. Her STG ad says she's 5'4 - 5'7, and 174 lbs. I'd need FaceTime verification before proceeding.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get a response last time so thought I would try again. Nyla has been posting on Stg again. For those that don't remember, she came on the scene as Milk Marie and has also used the name Jade. Her Mom (I think it is actually her mom) was Kayla who enjoyed Greek. Nyla dropped off for a bit and I think was trying to get out of this line of work but she's been posting a few times a week now bouncing back and forth between Richmond and Hampton Roads area.

    I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she's still a good time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/350623011870

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #32413
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/724196461348

    Does anyone recognize the girl in the last two pics with the half blonde hair? I don't remember her name being scarlett or remy, I do remember reports of her being a pretty good head doctor.

    Has anyone seen her lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    saw her
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimer804  [View Original Post]
    Stella
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebot61  [View Original Post]
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatStix420  [View Original Post]
    duo
    Is Scarlett / Lacey still ripping people off? https://archive.ph/PWlq6 https://archive.ph/gJWr9 https://archive.ph/0MJ0f https://archive.ph/2DDCo.

  6. #32412

    Nyla

    Didn't get a response last time so thought I would try again. Nyla has been posting on Stg again. For those that don't remember, she came on the scene as Milk Marie and has also used the name Jade. Her Mom (I think it is actually her mom) was Kayla who enjoyed Greek. Nyla dropped off for a bit and I think was trying to get out of this line of work but she's been posting a few times a week now bouncing back and forth between Richmond and Hampton Roads area.

    I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her recently and if she's still a good time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/350623011870

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #32411
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/724196461348

    Does anyone recognize the girl in the last two pics with the half blonde hair? I don't remember her name being scarlett or remy, I do remember reports of her being a pretty good head doctor.

    Has anyone seen her lately?
    Usually goes by Stella but I haven't seen her. Was never a fan of the Chester Motels she was usually at.

  8. #32410
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen Taylor but she was good enough too get her to come out a second time. She is pretty damn hot and with heels pretty tall. She brought her little mood enhancing lighting and music and basically did a club stage routine before getting down to business. Everything is covered, no matter the position or if you just want to finish with a covered BJ, really good eye candy and I had no problem busting one.
    Everything's uncovered for me, but I'm a regular. Every encounter is different. Hottest girls I've ever seen.

  9. #32409

    Name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/724196461348

    Does anyone recognize the girl in the last two pics with the half blonde hair? I don't remember her name being scarlett or remy, I do remember reports of her being a pretty good head doctor.

    Has anyone seen her lately?

  10. #32408

    Run don't walk

    Tiffany was awesome.

    I shot porn for about 2 years so there was basically no red tape cause it was easy for her to verify me but we had a great time. She's out in glen allen.

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/079420932957

  11. #32407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804;6947275[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/172263615[/URL]

    The more I look at her pics and content the more obliged I am to try to meet. I remember someone having a review of her but can't find it. What was the consensus on this one? Should I try or are there concerns?
    Nah I would say only fans and probably will never sniff her. Good luck though be safe.

  12. #32406

    Pawg goth requires hefty deposit

    That alone means you should pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of seeing below and was looking for any info:

    Country Queen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172304816

    Beautiful crazy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/951323209445

    PAWG Goth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/145713963455

    Curvy Nuru (who keeps her hand in front of her belly in all pics).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/876426276768

    Light bright.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/328548813339

  13. #32405

    Viki

    Like Vishud below, had a great time with Viki. She was extremely attractive, greeted me with a bunch of dfk before we got in the shower to clean up. Her BBBJ was incredible, one of the better ones that I've had. I was fingering her and she eventually stopped me so she put on the cover and we did reverse cg, cg, mish, doggy, before we went back to BBBJ and I finished in her mouth. We chitchatted a bit before taking a second shower to get cleaned up. I'd see her again, she was a lot of fun.

  14. #32404

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I have the next two nights alone to myself. Thinking of trying Sirens. But I'd have to get a room, move some money, and of course set everything up with Sirens. Is it worth it? Are the girls there really THAT hot?
    I have only seen Taylor but she was good enough too get her to come out a second time. She is pretty damn hot and with heels pretty tall. She brought her little mood enhancing lighting and music and basically did a club stage routine before getting down to business. Everything is covered, no matter the position or if you just want to finish with a covered BJ, really good eye candy and I had no problem busting one.

  15. #32403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Country Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking of seeing below and was looking for any info:

    Country Queen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172304816

    Beautiful crazy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/951323209445

    PAWG Goth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/145713963455

    Curvy Nuru (who keeps her hand in front of her belly in all pics).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/876426276768

    Light bright.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/328548813339
    Country Queen is great at sucking dick, is pretty much all business. Unfortunately not so good at staying off Uncle LEO's radar. She's back on the street but prob being VERY cautious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape