Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 343 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4160

    Selfie?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    I've been about 10 or so times and never had any issues, the last visit they wanted a selfie which I said no to and after a little back and forth they agreed to no selfie as I was leaving, glad I went, turned out to be a great time.
    The provider or the property wanted the selfie?

  2. #4159
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyMark69  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to the house rd one, not the biggest fan of hotels due to security reasons, is it safe?
    I've been about 10 or so times and never had any issues, the last visit they wanted a selfie which I said no to and after a little back and forth they agreed to no selfie as I was leaving, glad I went, turned out to be a great time.

  3. #4158

    Sarah

    I recently met up with Sarah while passing through Manchester at her place. The photos are not her or her from a long time ago but it was a decent session. She is heavy, ok in looks, with a decent personality and was more than happy to give and receive oral before moving through various positions to orgasm. No obvious signs of demons and she was pretty cool to talk to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/037707298698

  4. #4157
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Eastern Ave is legit, there's usually two girls working and you'll get the one that's not occupied. They're usually older OK looking but every once in a while they'll have a cute younger girl. Never pay for the hour, QV or HHR, upsell for BBBJ. The ads never advertise with the exact address, sometimes it's listed as South Willow, Ash St, 182 eastern etc. All the Manchester Asian listings (non Aamps) will direct you to this location except for one at Huse Road which I've had really good luck at recently as far as age / looks / effort.
    I've never been to the house rd one, not the biggest fan of hotels due to security reasons, is it safe?

  5. #4156
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDaddy123  [View Original Post]
    What's the consensus on the stg Asian ads? Not the AMP ones, the eastern ave's and etc If someone could give describe their personal experiences that would be much appreciated. Looking to possibly pursue. What should I know.

    Thanks.

    Rub.
    Eastern Ave is legit, there's usually two girls working and you'll get the one that's not occupied. They're usually older OK looking but every once in a while they'll have a cute younger girl. Never pay for the hour, QV or HHR, upsell for BBBJ. The ads never advertise with the exact address, sometimes it's listed as South Willow, Ash St, 182 eastern etc. All the Manchester Asian listings (non Aamps) will direct you to this location except for one at Huse Road which I've had really good luck at recently as far as age / looks / effort.

  6. #4155

    Kitten

    I think the Burlington location on her ad is an error. She used to go by Kitten out of Nashua a couple years back. I think now she is mostly focused on selling content, even though her ad suggests she's open to meeting. Most of her reviews back then were good. I don't recall seeing a robbery report. My own meeting with her back then was pretty decent. She has gained weight and doesn't look like that last picture with the pink panties.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She was flagged as a robbery situation at one point in these forums, because of that I never tried her.

  7. #4154

    Burlington girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    Research.

    Check Nashua and Manch Boards, plenty written.
    She was flagged as a robbery situation at one point in these forums, because of that I never tried her.

  8. #4153
    There never anything special, but they are real. I don't remember price for BBFS, but not sure they actually do it anyway. It's an agency, and always ask what city. Always been the same girl the few times I went.

  9. #4152

    Ava "vs" Lacy

    Has anyone visited both Lacy and Ava? If so, do you have a preference? I realize I'm probably asking to compare apples and oranges, but figured I'd ask first.

  10. #4151

    Eastern ave

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainJack  [View Original Post]
    I went to the Eastern Ave place. If you've been to hotels, it's literly the same idea. 140 hhr, can't remember the other rates but from what o remember BBFS is available, don't remember the rate. The woman was in her 40's, she was nothing special. I never went back. This was 6 moths ago.
    I had a similar experience there about 3 months ago. My girl was mid 30's, with slightly above average looks and a decent body and cute legs. I passed on the BBFS as well. They call it VIP service at some places. If I was assured the same girl I would go back for the 1. 4.

  11. #4150

    Eastern ave

    I went to the Eastern Ave place. If you've been to hotels, it's literly the same idea. 140 hhr, can't remember the other rates but from what o remember BBFS is available, don't remember the rate. The woman was in her 40's, she was nothing special. I never went back. This was 6 moths ago.

  12. #4149

    You have yet to dabble, but she is fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMonger  [View Original Post]
    This girl is not Jen. She's smaller and into kink. I have yet to dabble but she is fun.
    Are you saying you've seen her and she is fun, just haven't dabbled in kink with her yet? Am I reading that right? If you did see her, How was the Incall location? Thanks.

  13. #4148
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 45

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDaddy123  [View Original Post]
    What's the consensus on the stg Asian ads? Not the AMP ones, the eastern ave's and etc If someone could give describe their personal experiences that would be much appreciated. Looking to possibly pursue. What should I know..
    They just seem really fishy to me. I have to be very careful because of my job.

  14. #4147

    Rtff

    Research.

    Check Nashua and Manch Boards, plenty written.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNev  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...d/791043463655

    Is anyone familiar with this broad?

    She's got an OF page with about 200 pieces of content on it and she's pretty damn good looking. This almost seems TGTBT.

    Any info would be great. I'm going to hit her up in the meantime and see if there's anything funky.

  15. #4146

    Manch OF Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...d/791043463655

    Is anyone familiar with this broad?

    She's got an OF page with about 200 pieces of content on it and she's pretty damn good looking. This almost seems TGTBT.

    Any info would be great. I'm going to hit her up in the meantime and see if there's anything funky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape