Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 17261
-
06-27-24 16:21 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 46She fav'd me also. When I asked for an offer, that's when she said $4 and no backdoor and condoms, which is okay with me.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 16:06 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 534She's fav'd me, but I've been busy with others that were closer to me. I was thinking 300 unless she is just a straight freak and No is not in her vocabulary. Congrats on the big D final.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 15:38 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 46Aks4 Kayys, 28 Woodstock
Divorce was final today and I need to take it out on a young spinner. Offer is $4 for PPM or $8 for overnight for this spinner. I am sure I can counter with less. I have requested some full body pics. I don't want a hook up. I want overnight for extended pound town time. I will meet first for a drink for that visual test. Any experience or thoughts gentlemen?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-004df0174f91
Or suggestions for a reliable overnight spinner or other?
-
06-27-24 12:28 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 300SDM has been the best for me. Less South American spam like on seeking. When I've created a SB "lurker" account with no pic / profile text, I get tons of likes and even messages leading me to believe much of the message generation is fake. I'm not saying all the girls on SB are fake, but many are and I think it's a scam to burn credits. So use that site intelligently.
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 09:26 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 100I've generally had more luck with SB than SA. It's a lot easier to use in my opinion. You don't have to worry about a recurring subscription if you're particular about charges. Just re-up on credits at your convenience. Also I've found SA to be extremely strict on their profile rules, what words you can say etc. SA will quickly ban you for the smallest things, including if they think your VPN is sus. I get TONS of spam on SA from accounts in South America or other states. Not so on SB.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 23:03 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 67Question
How do you feel about your experience on SB? Anyone else want to chime in? My best luck has been off SDM LOL.
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 19:18 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 100Leahsweet SB
Been chatting with Leahsweet. Looking to seal the deal soon with a meet. Wondering if anyone has experience or knows damage?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...65bbf7130be8cf
So far seems legit but worried she's going to try to gouge me. TGTBT?
-
06-21-24 13:05 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 233To them the internet world IS the real world.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 11:36 #14478Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-dffb3efebf90
-
06-21-24 09:32 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 534I won't hesitate to reach out to these girls that appear TGTBT, but like you I'm not going to pay a pro price for mediocre "princess" bs, 300 tops. I think I actually offered her 350-400 for the initial meet IF she hosted and she wasn't going for it. There are too many 8's that'll take 250-300 to fool with a 9-9. 5 for 350-400.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 22:34 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 1302800 for over 30? LOL
Sorry, if I ever considered doing more than 500, then I'm smashing an early 20's model for an overnight. I'm sure these photos are from a few years ago, and her face likely shows her true age (especially with girls who love to tan or who smoke, the face always tells the tale). I know more than a few mongers will pay her based on those pics, but time isn't on her side.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 13:57 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 534Her ask is 800 per meet.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 11:52 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 182Lol!
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-159f229f4d1d
Remember--YOUR time isn't valuable!
-
06-19-24 17:38 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 1843They are mostly scammers, as very few girls want to use an privacy apps, because they are both dumb, and paranoid. And if you are going to use a privacy app, use open source Signal or Session, not those other two that want access to all your phone contacts and history, etc.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 17:32 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 1843The market decides what is "fair" or not. Some of these girls are dumb as dirt.
Originally Posted by SandyGeet
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






