Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55497

    Super weid convo with Lily at Li

    So I decided to text Lily asking about her shop reopening status, and below is her exact words:

    "Now you. Can have a massage without taking off my clothes, and I can also wash my hair and feet. Really enjoy it. Hope to see you. 😃128591;128591;.

    And I asked "what does that mean?

    "Good you can come try. Not need a lot for tips".

    Can anyone here decipher Lily's language? LOL. I'm totally lost.

  2. #55496

    Pinetree Massage

    Was in town for some meetings in Buckhead yesterday and thought I would try Massage Legend. Called ahead and they were busy. Googled closest Asian massage and Pinetree came up. Even though I don't live here I try to keep up but could not remember reading about them. Decided to give it a try. Met Ivy on arrival, went to room and laid naked on table like always and she came in and asked what I wanted. At that point given the way she had changed into a revealing outfit I was not sure if I was in a massage parlor or spa situation. I told her I wanted to start with soft touch and for 20 minutes I got the most sensual and enjoyable soft touch I have ever had. She was on the table the whole time between my legs with soft warm hands and she was humming a soothing tune, no other music was on. She did this thing where she would tickle the boys from behind and with the other hand gently stroke my feet, it was great. After 20 minutes I turned around and asked her if she would be more comfortable without her outfit. She asked for $100 tip but that was only for a nude HJ, FS was not an option. I had already paid $80 house fee for an hour so we decided to finish in 30 minutes instead with just a HJ. The HJ was very good. Ivy is mid forties, nice butt and fake Cs. $100 OTD and I would go back again.

  3. #55495

    Agree with Sinday Mass

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlRegular  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand this place. It looks shady. You walk in and they have a freakin ATM Machine and they have video cameras behind reception looking at everything. So good sign right?

    Nope totally legit 90 minute massage. Did I just look like a cop or something?
    I went here several times, but that was years ago. It was always a good, legit massage, but nothing else.

  4. #55494

    Ds massage shut down?

    Anyone know if they're shutting down?

  5. #55493
    Betty is pretty face and slim.

    Seen her multiple times. Legit deep tissue that was all for me.

    Sent you pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    Can't be same girl that I saw at flow massage on jcb and at yeupen. This lady had a deflated body and not attractive face. Already gone from duluth spot.

    Betty from sarah sarah is at the duluth spot and looking good. Fun times.

  6. #55492

    Wisdom

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    The massage is good.

    For a one and done, happiness can be had.

    Life gets better when you build some rapport.

    That said, I prefer my masseuse to be stronger, older, with a bit of soft girth and wisdom when they give me a hug and look me in the eyes. No young hotties, but good customer service.
    A favorite old quote:

    Pretty girls can do anything.

    Ugly girls got to do everything.

  7. #55491

    Amazing Massage

    The massage is good.

    For a one and done, happiness can be had.

    Life gets better when you build some rapport.

    That said, I prefer my masseuse to be stronger, older, with a bit of soft girth and wisdom when they give me a hug and look me in the eyes. No young hotties, but good customer service.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceMonger  [View Original Post]
    I am only in town for a couple more days. Anyone have info about Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd? What's available, quality of ladies, etc? Thanks.

  8. #55490

    Sent you PM buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    Can't be same girl that I saw at flow massage on jcb and at yeupen. This lady had a deflated body and not attractive face. Already gone from duluth spot.

    Betty from sarah sarah is at the duluth spot and looking good. Fun times.
    Great info, thanks. Sent you a PM.

  9. #55489
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Looks good in bright red spandex.
    Can't be same girl that I saw at flow massage on jcb and at yeupen. This lady had a deflated body and not attractive face. Already gone from duluth spot.

    Betty from sarah sarah is at the duluth spot and looking good. Fun times.

  10. #55488

    Inbox is clean. Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for you. Thanks!
    Fire away!

  11. #55487

    Glory massage. Legit

    New place to me, on Duluth Hwy at satelite (opposite from the forum).

    Glory Massage. Guy and a Gal up front. Spacious rooms, each with towel heaters and some crock pots for the stones (stones are an oval puck shape. More contact area I guess).

    Heidi, Chinese, cute, petite, relatively young looking. Gives a great legit hot stone massage, used stones for 90% of the hour. Would not enter room till was laying on table and covered. Yet would move sheet and place her gusset at my hands, allowed alittle motion then moved to another area like nothing occurred only to return and repeat. No other teasing. Be a spinner if could crack but don't think this would be an easy one (course I been wrong before).

  12. #55486
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Kati, Jada Niki are the names I'm hearing she's using. Jada at Duluth. Kiki at yeepun. She's got a tattoo on the underside of her forearm.
    Looks good in bright red spandex.

  13. #55485

    Li Massage Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeffy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear any updates on Li? Used to be my go to place. Last I heard it was opening this week or next but online results show still temporarily closed. Haven't driven by to confirm yet. Thanks,
    It appears the former Li Massage 23 XX Windy Hill Rd SE # 22X, Marietta, GA 30067 is rebranding as "Above the Shoulders Below the Knees Spa".

  14. #55484

    Amazing Massage

    I am only in town for a couple more days. Anyone have info about Amazing Massage on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd? What's available, quality of ladies, etc? Thanks.

  15. #55483
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeffy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear any updates on Li? Used to be my go to place. Last I heard it was opening this week or next but online results show still temporarily closed. Haven't driven by to confirm yet.

    Thanks,
    I already texted her twice. I feel if I text her again I'd be sounding desperate and that's far from the truth. The # to Li is Lily's actual number. Text and ask her. She replies quick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape