Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    SitbacRelax;6945175 Hey guys meet this girl this morning. Post will be coming down soon as she wants to stay low key and low volume.

    My guess is she is overwhelmed with inquiries and she didn't realize what SBR's post would do for her.

    DruidMage;6945710 Took her own sweet time to respond and wanted me to call her. Told her it's text only and she had an attitude. When I asked for what she looks like, told me to see her pics online. How can I do that on an expired ad. Not going to bother with this one. All of SBR's UTRs have been delightful. First one with a bitchyyy attitude.

    Or how DruidMage's post can possibly affect her success of finding a few good regulars so that she can stay low key and low volume.

    Hunghorse;6948327 Contacted her got the phone call thing then made a date for Saturday then POOF Ghosted!

    Then the dreaded "Ghosting" post which makes everyone very leery that their time will be wasted.

    Looftnagorra;6948734 I didn't get a reply.

    I got a reply two days later. Unfortunately it was very brief and didn't really give me the impression that my inquiry was important.

    I'm not passing judgement on her just yet and obviously she can handle her business however she wants but hopefully she realizes the effects of both the positive and negative reports being made here. Hell for all I know she may have already achieved her goals in the business. I think I'll temper my enthusiasm for the time being and let things play out as the one thing I've learned over the years is that it's very rare for a new provider to understand the potential of business and have a plan all figured out on how they want to proceed handling it going forward. The good ones eventually do figure it out and I'll be rooting for her because this hobby needs more professional woman.
    I agree 100%.

    I asked her why she is ghosting and not responding. I also asked if she wants me to continue. She responded that her weekend was taken due to mother nature and if i dont want to she will just post another ad. I said bueno enjoy and to be carful.

  2. #17009

    Never underestimate this forum

    SitbacRelax;6945175 Hey guys meet this girl this morning. Post will be coming down soon as she wants to stay low key and low volume.

    My guess is she is overwhelmed with inquiries and she didn't realize what SBR's post would do for her.

    DruidMage;6945710 Took her own sweet time to respond and wanted me to call her. Told her it's text only and she had an attitude. When I asked for what she looks like, told me to see her pics online. How can I do that on an expired ad. Not going to bother with this one. All of SBR's UTRs have been delightful. First one with a bitchyyy attitude.

    Or how DruidMage's post can possibly affect her success of finding a few good regulars so that she can stay low key and low volume.

    Hunghorse;6948327 Contacted her got the phone call thing then made a date for Saturday then POOF Ghosted!

    Then the dreaded "Ghosting" post which makes everyone very leery that their time will be wasted.

    Looftnagorra;6948734 I didn't get a reply.

    I got a reply two days later. Unfortunately it was very brief and didn't really give me the impression that my inquiry was important.

    I'm not passing judgement on her just yet and obviously she can handle her business however she wants but hopefully she realizes the effects of both the positive and negative reports being made here. Hell for all I know she may have already achieved her goals in the business. I think I'll temper my enthusiasm for the time being and let things play out as the one thing I've learned over the years is that it's very rare for a new provider to understand the potential of business and have a plan all figured out on how they want to proceed handling it going forward. The good ones eventually do figure it out and I'll be rooting for her because this hobby needs more professional woman.

  3. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Looftnagorra  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a reply.
    Yeah me either. She didn't even call me like others have said they got. I texted her my name and color and that was all I got.

  4. #17007
    I didn't get a reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunghorse  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her got the phone call thing then made a date for Saturday then POOF Ghosted!

  5. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    I understand not being able to call all the time. But if it makes her feel more comfortable to talk on the phone then give her a 5 mim phone call. Even with texting apps you can still call. I have no control if she is a ***** or not but she haS a rule to call I guess we should call. I don't know.

    Be safe have fun.

    SBR.
    Contacted her got the phone call thing then made a date for Saturday then POOF Ghosted!

  6. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Actually I went through the same. She texted asking me to call her. I called her and from there all went smooth.

    Blonde, around 30 years old. Bald kitty, all good. I could be a regular here.
    I understand not being able to call all the time. But if it makes her feel more comfortable to talk on the phone then give her a 5 mim phone call. Even with texting apps you can still call. I have no control if she is a ***** or not but she haS a rule to call I guess we should call. I don't know.

    Be safe have fun.

    SBR.

  7. #17004
    Actually I went through the same. She texted asking me to call her. I called her and from there all went smooth.

    Blonde, around 30 years old. Bald kitty, all good. I could be a regular here.

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    Took her own sweet time to respond and wanted me to call her. Told her it's text only and she had an attitude. When I asked for what she looks like, told me to see her pics online. How can I do that on an expired ad. Not going to bother with this one. All of SBR's UTRs have been delightful. First one with a bitchyyy attitude.

  8. #17003

    New in town

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead already! Other than the description you provided above, any other details you can share? Age? Weight? Hair color? Anything? Thanks, SBR!
    Took her own sweet time to respond and wanted me to call her. Told her it's text only and she had an attitude. When I asked for what she looks like, told me to see her pics online. How can I do that on an expired ad. Not going to bother with this one. All of SBR's UTRs have been delightful. First one with a bitchyyy attitude.

  9. #17002

    Damn it!

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys meet this girl this morning. Post will be coming down soon as she wants to stay low key and low volume.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/061271548820

    She is sexy and tasty, fair priced, I feel. She covers everything for the first time. Tbh, while she was blowing, I thought it was bare she did real well. She is new to Melbourne, so treat her right. I want to compare to Marcie but won't fake breast skinny great taste. And can take a pounding. If post is gone reach out to me guys. She will be deciding rates I just gave her my opinion on the area and she agreed. Make her feel comfortable.

    I reached out early this morning she reached back fast. We meet up at gas station close to her place she pulls in garage I park in driveway. She opens front door beautiful home she just bought. We do our transaction and off to the races DFK to DATY to CBJ to K9 then I fill the bag she was pushing back hard. She offer me a shower and a kiss I was out.

    Once posting is gone she will want to do what we all have been doing with UTRs in the area. Reach out fast and treat her right. I felt very safe and comfortable with her and she will do the same to you.

    Be safe all.

    SBR.
    Link is dead already! Other than the description you provided above, any other details you can share? Age? Weight? Hair color? Anything? Thanks, SBR!

  10. #17001
    I second this review. I visited her this morning. Tall skinny blonde, amazing pink kitty, tasted delicious, all nice. Some tattoos here and there, she is very chill and well behave. Even her does not prefer to do BJ with cover but it is while she is getting warm with you. Passing the time more should be on the menu. I really liked her. She has a nice set of plastic cc cup that responds very well. Her kitty was the best part, very tight. I would repeat for sure. She is like the typical chic you see at the beach. She prefers cash but also take alternative payment methods.

    No kisses, only hugs and jump in straight over me. Nice house very low key neighborhood.

    7 out of 10. I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys meet this girl this morning. Post will be coming down soon as she wants to stay low key and low volume.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/061271548820

    She is sexy and tasty, fair priced, I feel. She covers everything for the first time. Tbh, while she was blowing, I thought it was bare she did real well. She is new to Melbourne, so treat her right. I want to compare to Marcie but won't fake breast skinny great taste. And can take a pounding. If post is gone reach out to me guys. She will be deciding rates I just gave her my opinion on the area and she agreed. Make her feel comfortable.

    I reached out early this morning she reached back fast. We meet up at gas station close to her place she pulls in garage I park in driveway. She opens front door beautiful home she just bought. We do our transaction and off to the races DFK to DATY to CBJ to K9 then I fill the bag she was pushing back hard. She offer me a shower and a kiss I was out..

  11. #17000

    Paige / Erica & a Crazy

    Went to see Paige / Erica the other day in Cape Canaveral for a qv just to practice Greek for a little bit. $1.6. Place was easy to find, but definitely a bit of a mess. She is still looking pretty good in my opinion and was pretty fluent in Greek. Comms were good. BBBJ was ok and a little rushed (though that was maybe my fault. Tried to clean up at work before heading to her place, maybe a little soap left over? Overall good visit, would repeat.

  12. #16999

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeing her? I got a couple texts then crickets.
    I've seen her. The service was good, she's a nice girl, pictures are her but not a current representation. I get sketched out by the low budget hotels so I won't repat.

  13. #16998

    New girl in melbourne

    Hey guys meet this girl this morning. Post will be coming down soon as she wants to stay low key and low volume.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/061271548820

    She is sexy and tasty, fair priced, I feel. She covers everything for the first time. Tbh, while she was blowing, I thought it was bare she did real well. She is new to Melbourne, so treat her right. I want to compare to Marcie but won't fake breast skinny great taste. And can take a pounding. If post is gone reach out to me guys. She will be deciding rates I just gave her my opinion on the area and she agreed. Make her feel comfortable.

    I reached out early this morning she reached back fast. We meet up at gas station close to her place she pulls in garage I park in driveway. She opens front door beautiful home she just bought. We do our transaction and off to the races DFK to DATY to CBJ to K9 then I fill the bag she was pushing back hard. She offer me a shower and a kiss I was out.

    Once posting is gone she will want to do what we all have been doing with UTRs in the area. Reach out fast and treat her right. I felt very safe and comfortable with her and she will do the same to you.

    Be safe all.

    SBR.

  14. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceLyspRoket  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if you asked her about the pictures online and what she said? I probably wouldn't have and did what you did. Quick and out.
    I didn't ask, there's no point. We all know the answer anyway, how many people hobby or not actually post current pictures of themselves that aren't more than 5 to 10 years old. You know, when you looked and felt better than you currently feel or look.

    Same thing.

  15. #16996

    Casey

    Anyone seeing her? I got a couple texts then crickets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape