Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 376 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea why DYI is so prevalent in Minnesota. I guess it is a regional idiosyncrasy. The situation has improved, for a few years it felt like DIY was all you could find.
    I find the entire concept of DIY in this context bizarre. I have gotten plenty of massages at Massage Envy or other strictly legit places where I got a professional massage and nothing else and I paid and tipped accordingly. If I want a good message where that is all I get, then that is fine, I don't need to also pull my horn at the end, especially if the lady thinks I am going to tip more after. What is that? I can pull my horn at home for free.

  2. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by RandMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I travel much of the country but I live in MN and I feel like if I want a simple HE then Minneapolis is the hardest place for me to find it reliably. And nowhere else in the country have I been where DIY was suggested. I'm not even mad, I'm just curious. Are there any other locations in the US I shouldn't bother because it also has caught the DIY?
    Don't bother with Fargo. I have been offered and encouraged to do DIY, but nothing more. They seem to be very paranoid up there. Other direction in Madison will get you plenty of options.

    I also prefer to partake in all the activities I can when traveling. Amazing what is out there.

  3. #4043

    Something in the water?

    Quote Originally Posted by RandMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I travel much of the country but I live in MN and I feel like if I want a simple HE then Minneapolis is the hardest place for me to find it reliably. And nowhere else in the country have I been where DIY was suggested. I'm not even mad, I'm just curious. Are there any other locations in the US I shouldn't bother because it also has caught the DIY?
    I have no idea why DYI is so prevalent in Minnesota. I guess it is a regional idiosyncrasy. The situation has improved, for a few years it felt like DIY was all you could find.

  4. #4042

    What is up with MN and DIY?

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Their new place I went to, 100 for 60 is too steep, and she tried to get me to DIY. Come on now, I am not a newbie and you also work at the other location. They rotate. All in all, great looping shop, plenty of tease, disappointed on the turn. I will not be back. BTW: parking in Wazata location not easy if busy.
    I travel much of the country but I live in MN and I feel like if I want a simple HE then Minneapolis is the hardest place for me to find it reliably. And nowhere else in the country have I been where DIY was suggested. I'm not even mad, I'm just curious. Are there any other locations in the US I shouldn't bother because it also has caught the DIY?

  5. #4041

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Philiq  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this? Saw an ad for it but not so sure what to expect.
    There has been much discussion about this group. They are legit. Some have reported teasing with minimal draping, but that was not my experience. A good massage, but don't expect to leave happy (at least not by this website's definition).

  6. #4040

    Ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by Philiq  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this? Saw an ad for it but not so sure what to expect.
    Unless they changed its always been legit.

  7. #4039

    Ukrainian style massage

    Any intel on this? Saw an ad for it but not so sure what to expect.

  8. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Their new place I went to, 100 for 60 is too steep, and she tried to get me to DIY. Come on now, I am not a newbie and you also work at the other location. They rotate. All in all, great looping shop, plenty of tease, disappointed on the turn. I will not be back. BTW: parking in Wazata location not easy if busy.
    Had the same experience last week. Was hoping someone would report better. Too expensive and disappointed.

  9. #4037

    Appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Their new place I went to, 100 for 60 is too steep, and she tried to get me to DIY. Come on now, I am not a newbie and you also work at the other location. They rotate. All in all, great looping shop, plenty of tease, disappointed on the turn. I will not be back. BTW: parking in Wazata location not easy if busy.
    Thanks for the intel. Saved me a couple Benjamin! Was supposed to see them today.

    TM.

  10. #4036

    Harmony. West Location

    Their new place I went to, 100 for 60 is too steep, and she tried to get me to DIY. Come on now, I am not a newbie and you also work at the other location. They rotate. All in all, great looping shop, plenty of tease, disappointed on the turn. I will not be back. BTW: parking in Wazata location not easy if busy.

  11. #4035

    Would like the info as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFan247  [View Original Post]
    PM'd you the info I got from Woozer. Others feel free to PM me if you want it as well.

    This might be a duplicate posting, I tried last night during maintenance and I don't see them yet.
    Would like the info please.

    I agree with Mass and MIA is fun.

  12. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what place W is referring to? Tried pm but full inbox.

    Mia at Maple in Vadnais Heights is best in town right now imo. Pm me for more details how it went.
    PM'd you the info I got from Woozer. Others feel free to PM me if you want it as well.

    This might be a duplicate posting, I tried last night during maintenance and I don't see them yet.

  13. #4033

    Ocean Dream

    Nothing good to report at ocean dream, decent massage though.

  14. #4032

    Pga23 q

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what place W is referring to? Tried pm but full inbox.

    Mia at Maple in Vadnais Heights is best in town right now imo. Pm me for more details how it went.
    Pga231 said he thinks he knows. Maybe try him?

  15. #4031

    Western burbs

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a second location for a great place in St Paul area, now you can get some fun without driving all over creation. Send pm if interested.

    Two girls working and my fav Chinese girl w fake tits is there now.

    W. Buck.
    It would be great if you can share intel on this place. PM me if you are willing to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape