Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 13354
-
06-24-24 16:56 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 48Check out my post in the Tampa Non-AMP forum
Will PM you with details on a provider who I think will meet your desires very well.
Originally Posted by TheHotAzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 15:49 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 35New Sunshine Temple Terrace
Anyone tried this place out? Had AD online typical but said new masseuse. Just wondering if good L2 service or more capable here?
Thanks,
Aging.
-
06-24-24 14:45 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 130L1 services anywhere?
Anyone recommend any good L1 services (HJ and great massage)? Just want something simple and take the knots out. TIA.
-
06-23-24 10:10 #12136Senior Member

Posts: 756Agreed. Its real purpose is to scare mongers away and put spas out of business. But it has very little law enforcement utility. I can just see it: "We have a record that you went to Happy Hands Spa three months ago! We know the exact time and date! We know who gave you the massage! She had a license with the state and so did the spa!" Useless. There's nothing to charge here.
Originally Posted by OldFag
[View Original Post]
Since massage establishments are licensed health care providers regulated by the Health Department, I'm pretty sure that this information is protected by HIPAA, the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, meaning that it can't be made public, even by LE. (I could be wrong about this, though, so take it with a grain of salt. But pretty sure I'm right.).
The other thing the government didn't think about when making this law is that it provides a way for the spas to track regular customers, especially if they keep electronic records (which are explicitly allowed in the law). If you've been there six times without incident, you're probably safe. If you're new, the spa will know right away and can be extra cautious. It could actually make the spas safer for us and keep them safer from undercovers and LE.
-
06-22-24 16:05 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 331Ok and?
Yeah I was there yeah I got a massage.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
The old Chinese lady said I had sex? Oh ok sure prove it.
-
06-21-24 14:36 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 437Check the squirting thread
Good report on her in the squirting thread, believe it or not.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 12:15 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 934Bingo! CL or Adult Search or One Backpage or Bedpage etc etc. There is no shortage of websites for UTR or AAMP's to advertise.
Now regarding contact info, everyone should already have a monger phone, so a monger address should be easy.
If you need me, I'll be at 1060 W Addison having 4 fried chickens and a coke. Monger on,
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 02:27 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 272Well found this one today on CL.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws...758316631.html
Maybe worth a shot.
-
06-19-24 22:27 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 149You don't Have to give over your I'd; the law just requires information that is typically on said I'd and allows photocopies / scans of the I'd to qualify as record-keeping.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
It does state that they have to "confirm" your information but doesn't really mention how. But strictly speaking, no I'd is required and if you gave out plausible-enough info (nothing crazy like 12X Main Street) that would be enough. The establishment may get into trouble if there's false info, but that depends on whether or not the State is allowed to verify patron IDs with a check; that could easily run into privacy /4th Amendment issues and be a challenge in court.
But basically, that whole section is meant to scare away customers who might get freaked out over "give us your name, phone number and address" when showing up one day, especially if they're not informed of this new law. Especially the phone number bit. I don't think much will come of it though. Even if the parlor gets busted, they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you partook of extra services merely because you were there at some point. But it's a great intimidation tactic for those LE agencies who want to use (and probably abuse) it.
-
06-19-24 19:23 #12130Regular Member

Posts: 1Cat & Mouse
I recall a whole bunch of years ago Houston Massage Parlors became "Model Studios" where you selected a girl from the lineup who would model fashions for you in a private locked room with a comfy sofa. Also years ago some AMPs in Vegas were rebranded as "Tanning Salons" that had a table similar in all appearances to a massage table and a lamp with a UV bulb; of course there was a female attendant who would supervise your tanning (I suppose help you lotion up and move the UV lamp as needed for that all-over tan) . There was even a tanning bed in one room that looked like it belonged in the Smithsonian.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 17:32 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 58Over Thinking
Here's my thinking though, and anyone can chime in if I'm just over thinking it all.
Originally Posted by LuvJackShack
[View Original Post]
You have to give them a copy of your ID (lets assume you give a real one).
They have to make a record of your massage.
Lets say the place gets raided and Mama sings her heart out.
They have documentation by name that you were there.
My other thinking is that they have just made a copy of your ID, who's going to use that as leverage to get what they want from you? (more $$.
-
06-19-24 12:48 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 1776Utr
Hypothetically, if it goes UTR, how are we all going to find them? Serious question. I know in LA they have a board (HX) and bookers for the girls and it's kind of UTR, but if you do any kind of digging whatsoever, you can find it -- if you like Asian girls that is. What is the likely outcome for Tampa Bay? I hope nothing changes TBH. Unless I can get in on the UTR scene with more success than I have had in the past (I just don't put in the time).
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 12:25 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 331Even if they caught you fucking the girl balls deep
Even if they caught you fucking her balls deep they have to prove you laid her for sex and not that she wasn't just so attracted to you and you to her that y'all just banged. 'you pay for a massage and tip for said massage.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 10:33 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 70Why
It's not illegal to get a massage, it doesn't matter if it's a AMP, LMP or any other place. I am going to keep doing what I always do not worried about the new law, nothing illegal about what I am doing officer.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
Not calling you an officer I am just saying .
-
06-18-24 21:20 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 58The Dream is Dead?
I had plans to visit the All Latina Massage Parlor that I saw people posting about on 4th of July weekend but it seems this new law is going to put an end to it all huh? Is it even worth the risk?












Reply With Quote





