Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14294

    Anyone see Cherry or Hazel?

    Has anyone visited either of these ladies?

    Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...h/061624382426

    Or Hazel, moves around and tried texting but timing just hasn't worked.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/474138797891

  2. #14293

    Nikki Love sighting

    Not an encounter, but I spotted Nikki Love (https://tryst.link/escort/nikkilove1222) flying solo in the wild at a downtown bar a few weeks ago. Can confirm that she is smoking hot in person, and she's nice to bartenders and servers. I didn't approach her because I'm not a creep, but now I'm seriously thinking about booking her.

  3. #14292
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    So I couldn't find anything on Taylor. I texted her one night and never got a response until the following night. After that communication was pretty easy. Her add says absolutely no bare, but a couple of texts in, she asked if I wanted to go bare. I said no thanks. I get there, and her house looks abandoned. She comes outside, and right away I can see that her pics are really old. The needles have taken over this one. Track marks down both arms, and still had her tie offs on. She might weigh 90 lbs soaking wet. I politley excused myself, and got the hell out of there. Never again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/171949464#.
    You just saved me time and effort. Was thinking of seeing her, now I'll just stick to my normal lady I see.

  4. #14291

    Christina

    Anyone have any experience with this fox? I'm not one for the whole deposit game but for this one I might make an exception. https://tryst.link/escort/christina-lane21.

  5. #14290

    Taylor, TOFTT

    So I couldn't find anything on Taylor. I texted her one night and never got a response until the following night. After that communication was pretty easy. Her add says absolutely no bare, but a couple of texts in, she asked if I wanted to go bare. I said no thanks. I get there, and her house looks abandoned. She comes outside, and right away I can see that her pics are really old. The needles have taken over this one. Track marks down both arms, and still had her tie offs on. She might weigh 90 lbs soaking wet. I politley excused myself, and got the hell out of there. Never again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/171949464#.

  6. #14289

    Patty from KC

    Did anyone have a chance to visit Patty from KC this week?

  7. #14288

    Anen

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    No man shall disparage another mans favorite. If you fucked her and your experience wasn't good that's one thing, feel free to post. If your intention is to just call her an ugly motherfucker but you haven't seen her best to scroll on by. Everybody else can see her photos as well, they don't need you to tell them what they think.

    A2
    And thank you.

  8. #14287
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Ruling on the field

    No man shall disparage another mans favorite. If you fucked her and your experience wasn't good that's one thing, feel free to post. If your intention is to just call her an ugly motherfucker but you haven't seen her best to scroll on by. Everybody else can see her photos as well, they don't need you to tell them what they think.

    A2

  9. #14286
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    The going rate for a hot 20-something who isn't obviously destroyed by an addiction is the 200/300/400 rates. I don't actually do QVs, and never saw them when I first got into the hobby. It's worth whatever guys will pay for it, and whatever amount entices girls to sell their body. I actually see plenty of girls asking for 500/ hr or more. But there ARE girls asking a lot less, I see lots of sub-100 rates on listcrawler, so hit those up man. I just don't see the point of complaining about rates. If it's not worth it to you, then don't pay it?
    I agree. It is what it is. If you can't play in the hobby because of finances, then you need to get out of the hobby. No reason going broke for pussy.

  10. #14285
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    "I'm Goddess Mona Mayhem. The ultimate escape from the mundane, your personal guide to pleasure.

    𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒.

    𝑄119881;-two-hundo🌹.

    𝐻119867;119877;-three-hundo🌹.

    Truly extreme GPS when a QV is $$.
    The going rate for a hot 20-something who isn't obviously destroyed by an addiction is the 200/300/400 rates. I don't actually do QVs, and never saw them when I first got into the hobby. It's worth whatever guys will pay for it, and whatever amount entices girls to sell their body. I actually see plenty of girls asking for 500/ hr or more. But there ARE girls asking a lot less, I see lots of sub-100 rates on listcrawler, so hit those up man. I just don't see the point of complaining about rates. If it's not worth it to you, then don't pay it?

  11. #14284

    Gps

    "I'm Goddess Mona Mayhem. The ultimate escape from the mundane, your personal guide to pleasure.

    𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒.

    𝑄119881;-two-hundo🌹.

    𝐻119867;119877;-three-hundo🌹.

    Truly extreme GPS when a QV is $$.

  12. #14283

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Stacy has been around for a while and has plenty of reviews / info on this board. I haven't seen her for a few years but I did see her a few times a while back. She knows what she's doing and gives great head. I blew a couple of good loads down her throat a few years ago.

  13. #14282
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you I have seen her for while. One of the best in the area. Fun to be with. I always bring her bottle of southern comfort her favorite. Treat her well as not many out there that's worth what she provides.
    Yes BBBJ is on menu I believe it's included in agreed rate. As always YMMV. She is a great time and seems to always orgasms.

    Was replying to the below post

  14. #14281

    Stacy


  15. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you I have seen her for while. One of the best in the area. Fun to be with. I always bring her bottle of southern comfort her favorite. Treat her well as not many out there that's worth what she provides.
    The OP didn't mention using a wrapper. Does she do BBBJ, CIM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape