Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1718
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Man, you can't just drop info like that and not provide a link. My searchfu is weak.
    Ikr lame shyt.

  2. #1327

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    There are a few videos of her circulating on Fet getting a train ran on her with creampies. The Savage tattoo gives her away.
    For the good of the Order: source? Or Query search?

  3. #1326

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    There are a few videos of her circulating on Fet getting a train ran on her with creampies. The Savage tattoo gives her away.
    Man, you can't just drop info like that and not provide a link. My searchfu is weak.

  4. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    That's lilred, she has been discussed in the sugarbaby thread. She is real, she is a bit scatterbrained so scheduling might be a struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    Be ready for constant text messages begging. The trailer is an absolute train wreck and it's been reported that there are cameras in the room. Last is the hygiene, she's rough. But if that's your kinda ghetto scene then have fun LOL.
    There are a few videos of her circulating on Fet getting a train ran on her with creampies. The Savage tattoo gives her away.

  5. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustled  [View Original Post]
    Found a very nice, cute UTR younger lady. One of the best head jobs I've ever had. Barely lasted 5 minutes before busting. She's super chill and fun as well. Also offers FS / CIP. Menu seems open. Says she is looking for more clientele shoot me a message if you want the digits.
    Inbox full, would you mind sending me a DM?

  6. #1323

    Little Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    That's lilred, she has been discussed in the sugarbaby thread. She is real, she is a bit scatterbrained so scheduling might be a struggle.
    Be ready for constant text messages begging. The trailer is an absolute train wreck and it's been reported that there are cameras in the room. Last is the hygiene, she's rough. But if that's your kinda ghetto scene then have fun LOL.

  7. #1322

    Lilred

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? I've seen her posts from time to time on STG. I like her pics, but wonder if she's TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/680339656787
    That's lilred, she has been discussed in the sugarbaby thread. She is real, she is a bit scatterbrained so scheduling might be a struggle.

  8. #1321

    Mixhellegirl04

    Any body have any information on this one that advertises here and in Richmond? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/171595180.

  9. #1320

    Redhead

    Anybody seen her? I've seen her posts from time to time on STG. I like her pics, but wonder if she's TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/680339656787

  10. #1319

    Top tier BBBJCIM

    Found a very nice, cute UTR younger lady. One of the best head jobs I've ever had. Barely lasted 5 minutes before busting. She's super chill and fun as well. Also offers FS / CIP. Menu seems open. Says she is looking for more clientele shoot me a message if you want the digits.

  11. #1318

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Glad you are okay brother. What hotel were they working out of?
    Courtyard at Potomac mills in Woodbridge.

  12. #1317

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by LuiKang14  [View Original Post]
    Beware- this is a scam. I'm quick on my feet but I'm sure many have fallen victim. Lure to hotel room, can't see person opening door until you are inside. Then instructed to set money on table and sit down on bed. Out walks a big black guy. Immediate sense of danger and all senses are aware of every movement and calculating multiple moves. The girl was still talking to me, but as soon as the dude takes a step towards me, I immediately side step lunge to opposite wall and bolt out the hotel room, all before he knew I moved. Adrenaline junkie may like this but that's not what I signed up for. Be careful out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/470811813821
    Glad you are okay brother. What hotel were they working out of?

  13. #1316

    Def a scam. See SS of convo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    All you need to know.
    I have not met any legit person who asks for a deposit and if they can't tell you where they are without you telling where you are then it's probably a scam. I've been busy lately testing the waters and have some good experiences it mostly there is a lot of effort with little payoff. At least in this area. Now in Florida, I had some great experiences.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  14. #1315

    Party girl, no go!

    Beware- this is a scam. I'm quick on my feet but I'm sure many have fallen victim. Lure to hotel room, can't see person opening door until you are inside. Then instructed to set money on table and sit down on bed. Out walks a big black guy. Immediate sense of danger and all senses are aware of every movement and calculating multiple moves. The girl was still talking to me, but as soon as the dude takes a step towards me, I immediately side step lunge to opposite wall and bolt out the hotel room, all before he knew I moved. Adrenaline junkie may like this but that's not what I signed up for. Be careful out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/470811813821

  15. #1314

    Scammer via eBay card

    This one https://us.escortsaffair.com/frederi...5a08159df43c18 gets you to pay her with an eBay card, despite saying face-to-face payment at first, then tries to wrangle the last four digits. Bottom line: I didn't bite at the last stage, and still have all money to spend on eBay after all. From now on, cash is king.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape