Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 871 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9510

    Astros family restaurant

    Next to astros in silver lake is a day spa in a small strip mall. Jessica is my favorite, fit with bolt ons. No under the pants touching but she will pull her top up. Standard okay massage $ all in. Not a bad spot for a quick he. I don't know if anything else is on the menu, I haven't tried. YMMV.

  2. #9509
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The old staff was:

    Joanna. A bona fide fucking and sucking machine. Not really attractive, about as tall as a fire hydrant, and breath that smelled of cock, but she could probably squeeze a diamond into a pulsar in her pussy.

    Joy. Younger, maybe under 35 even. Bush that makes me proud in June to be a monger. Would not let me cim the second time.

    Yoyo. A factory error. I rejected her.

    When I was there, the place smelled of asian food (think the panda express shitter), cheap asian perfume, and balls.

    New staff.

    It did not smell this time.

    Angela and summer. Two girls who if they worked on sawtelle would have a better trajectory than nvidia. In other words, total undoable pigs that only hot young asian lovers would get it in with. Each of them is about 5 foot nothing and look like someone blowtorched their faces.

    Lulu. An actual fookable asian. Has a well designed Bush and in mish with her legs around you has a good squeeze and the stylus really hits the groovve. Is about as active in the fucking as AOC at an israeli food festival. She was bored even though I did make her cum 6 times. In flat doggie, her ass is so flat my dick fell out. The room was way too hot, but her looks are decent. She also does a terrible BBBBBBJ. It felt like I was watching the view nude on a couch with clay aiken.

    If you go there, only do the half hour for 50 and they want 140 to let your penor into their moo goo gai pussy.

    I think this staff will be there for the next two weeks. I won't be back, lulu is not worth repeating.
    Agree, Joanna was best of last crew, and new crew seems not the best. Joanna is available at their Bellflower location though!

  3. #9508

    For me

    Quote Originally Posted by VulvaNut  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, descriptions are super helpful for us in deciding who to see (one of the main purposes of the board), ie, breast appearance, nipple type and size, pussy hair / trim, clit and lips details. Also more generally overall appearance sexiness and whatever make her distinct from of any other of the 1000's of providers in our region. TIA.
    Although it's great to have all these descriptions it is a plus it's not always necessary for me. Of course I want to know if she's fat ugly or old and maybe BBW? For me it's not of how the service is. There are a lot of fine asf providers I've fucked that were the lamest at giving me pleasure. I would rather have a okay looking woman but when she is doggy style she is face down ass up and arch's asf and letting me slam my big cock deep I side that puss!

  4. #9507
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Spa castle rotation

    The old staff was:

    Joanna. A bona fide fucking and sucking machine. Not really attractive, about as tall as a fire hydrant, and breath that smelled of cock, but she could probably squeeze a diamond into a pulsar in her pussy.

    Joy. Younger, maybe under 35 even. Bush that makes me proud in June to be a monger. Would not let me cim the second time.

    Yoyo. A factory error. I rejected her.

    When I was there, the place smelled of asian food (think the panda express shitter), cheap asian perfume, and balls.

    New staff.

    It did not smell this time.

    Angela and summer. Two girls who if they worked on sawtelle would have a better trajectory than nvidia. In other words, total undoable pigs that only hot young asian lovers would get it in with. Each of them is about 5 foot nothing and look like someone blowtorched their faces.

    Lulu. An actual fookable asian. Has a well designed Bush and in mish with her legs around you has a good squeeze and the stylus really hits the groovve. Is about as active in the fucking as AOC at an israeli food festival. She was bored even though I did make her cum 6 times. In flat doggie, her ass is so flat my dick fell out. The room was way too hot, but her looks are decent. She also does a terrible BBBBBBJ. It felt like I was watching the view nude on a couch with clay aiken.

    If you go there, only do the half hour for 50 and they want 140 to let your penor into their moo goo gai pussy.

    I think this staff will be there for the next two weeks. I won't be back, lulu is not worth repeating.

  5. #9506
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Shit massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    Any reports?

    The website is something else.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage
    I walked in the other day. Mamasan looked like maybe she was a star on Kaotic.com = the run over by a caterpillar D9 section. The only other gal on staff looked like most of the unfuckable gals on sawtelle that the throne sniffers on the user forum post love ballads about.

    It is a terrible place to get in and out of, so you have to park elsewhere, I may give it a second chance.

  6. #9505
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    What is a perfect body to you? Give an example?
    Exactly, descriptions are super helpful for us in deciding who to see (one of the main purposes of the board), ie, breast appearance, nipple type and size, pussy hair / trim, clit and lips details. Also more generally overall appearance sexiness and whatever make her distinct from of any other of the 1000's of providers in our region. TIA.

  7. #9504

    S Massage (WLA)

    Any reports?

    The website is something else.

    https://randiweb.my.canva.site/smassage

  8. #9503
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    What is a perfect body to you? Give an example?
    Dakota Tyler (send recs).

  9. #9502
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar1979  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sun Beauty in Winnetka today. Beautiful girl greeted me and I paid for the hour. Led to a room which was also larger than usual and very nice. She said her name was ViVi and she told me to get undressed & wait on the table. She came back and have a very good massage. Probably a solid 15-20 minutes and she knows what she's doing. It felt great. Toward the end of the massage on back side, she took off her dress. Gorgeous body. Dang near perfect. I didn't want the full menu. Option for BJ and paid $100. She's a master at teasing and working her magic. Eventually popped and it was amazing. She cleaned me up, and told me to come back soon.

    She's here for the month of June, then back to SD. Do yourselves a favor and make the trip to Winnetka. ViVi is amazing.
    What is a perfect body to you? Give an example?

  10. #9501

    Sun Beauty in Winnetka

    Went to Sun Beauty in Winnetka today. Beautiful girl greeted me and I paid for the hour. Led to a room which was also larger than usual and very nice. She said her name was ViVi and she told me to get undressed & wait on the table. She came back and have a very good massage. Probably a solid 15-20 minutes and she knows what she's doing. It felt great. Toward the end of the massage on back side, she took off her dress. Gorgeous body. Dang near perfect. I didn't want the full menu. Option for BJ and paid $100. She's a master at teasing and working her magic. Eventually popped and it was amazing. She cleaned me up, and told me to come back soon.

    She's here for the month of June, then back to SD. Do yourselves a favor and make the trip to Winnetka. ViVi is amazing.

  11. #9500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    They're posting blatently transparent ads all over Google. What are the odds this is a straight up LE honeypot?
    Then if it was a honeypot I would've been arrested 5 times already. Where on google do they post? I only seen their ads on bedpage and a Hx account that promotes them. I recently went again and got a lovely named "lulu". A sexy MILF skinny with perfect man made tits. Tiny tight pussy. Got BBBJ and covered FS to end the session. On the way out they introduced me to a new girl and I grabbed Joanna ass and she was happy to see me and welcomed me back. So no it's not a honeypot.

  12. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.
    Thanks great intel. If you can afford it and enjoy it, do it. Let others ***** about the prices. I can afford those prices and a lot more, so I will be going. Appreciate the info.

  13. #9498
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.
    Thanks for passing along. Sometimes it feels like DTLA is a desert for FBSM providers.

  14. #9497

    Honeypot?

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Priscilla&Peach for Castle guidance.

    On Tuesday the ladies were going in and out of the store in their dressing gowns to unload supplies from a car. I can't see this residential street putting up with mongermen short stay parking, and wondering up the sidewalk like it was a dogging spot.

    The Japanese girl is half Chinese. Average looks, below average body, but makes an effort. I was satisfied thanks to the theatrics, but would not repeat.

    Separately, the 7-11 gas station has its bathroom closed with a poster saying it is "due to Covid". I have a lot to say on this, but I guess my post would get flagged.

    I have another layover in a month and will seek a lactater.
    They're posting blatently transparent ads all over Google. What are the odds this is a straight up LE honeypot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 4.46.01 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 4.45.53 PM.png‎  

  15. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Bad enough that you paid $200 for a nude massage, but you were going to get smacked with another 200 for FS? $400 for sex is waaaaaaaaaaay too much; especially with all the options in LA and the surrounding valleys.
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape