Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40211

    Faneuil St. Brighton

    Had a trip to Blue on Moody earlier in the week. Wanted something new and hit Faneuil St. Brighton.

    I am in no hurry to repeat. 2 ladies, Michelle and Ella. I got Michell after sitting on a stool in the entrance to the basement for 10-15 minutes. Should have left. They wrapped up with 2 mongers, washed hands and rotated me in. Rush rush. Did 1/2 hour for 50, luckily, requested soft touch. Repetitive, and limited tease, wanted me to flip after 5-10 minuets, I said no. Limited tease until I got on all fours and she had to pull me. Jerked hard and fast to finish me but I was so turned off it took me a while. Finished, hot towel. Tried to push me out in 15-20 minutes, I said no and pointed to my feet. She did a good foot massage for the rest of the 1/2 hour. That was worth it. Ended, dressed, left 40 tip and she pouted and begged for more. Yuh, NO. I walked past her and out. Not going back any time soon, although it is close by.

  2. #40210

    AA spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEThank  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try out my first AMP in Waltham, and kind of want to make sure it's a for sure thing / good experience. Was thinking of trying Blue Ocean Spa but wanted to get the community insight / suggestions before taking the first dive!
    I was venturing Waltham a bit over the weekend. Didn't much like the talent where I stopped. Although there was a cute young girl at Eastern but a little skinny for my liking who mentioned it was her first day. She was busy for another 30 so I ventured more until I eventually came upon AA Spa. A rather attractive gal wearing a dress greeted me with beautiful lipsticked lips. I'm pretty sure her name was YoYo (or YuYu) but this old mind has a habit of short-circuiting sometimes. She's definitely over 40 with my guess being on the high end but is beautiful in my opinion. She asked what I wanted and I said 69 then asked if she fucked. She wanted 2 for CFS but I only had 1. 8 which she took but wanted upfront. Off came the dress to expose her delicious B's and slender body! I munched for a while before the main event. Only downside is after CFS she wouldn't finish me with CBJ because I was inside. Guess she doesn't like her own taste! She did finish with a nice HJ though! I would recommend.

    You can Google for address.

  3. #40209

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Google eastern massage Waltham and the address will come up. Park at the supermarket and walk over. The grocery store has a big parking lot I always park there.
    I second that, try Eastern. Ask for Ella she is the owner and she is so nice and friendly. She is also super sexy. IMHO.

  4. #40208

    Go to eastern massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEThank  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try out my first AMP in Waltham, and kind of want to make sure it's a for sure thing / good experience. Was thinking of trying Blue Ocean Spa but wanted to get the community insight / suggestions before taking the first dive!
    Google eastern massage Waltham and the address will come up. Park at the supermarket and walk over. The grocery store has a big parking lot I always park there.

  5. #40207

    First Time Waltham?

    I'm going to try out my first AMP in Waltham, and kind of want to make sure it's a for sure thing / good experience. Was thinking of trying Blue Ocean Spa but wanted to get the community insight / suggestions before taking the first dive!

  6. #40206
    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    Always ask for her personal cell number. As I give write this advise, I am reminded of the number of times I have failed to follow it. Hopefully I will remember to do so next time!
    Absolutely. But I never thought she would leave so abruptly. My lose on this gem.

  7. #40205

    When you find a good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Just like anything, nothing lasts forever. She was great, such a nice lady. I'll have to work it out with the other ladies to see if it's even close to possible. I hate starting over.
    Always ask for her personal cell number. As I give write this advise, I am reminded of the number of times I have failed to follow it. Hopefully I will remember to do so next time!

  8. #40204
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithBrown  [View Original Post]
    Which AMP?
    Blue ocean is 73 x muddy st tham.

  9. #40203

    Waltham?

    Quote Originally Posted by HandShake617  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks ago went for the first time, usually pop into blue ocean. I got coco for the walk in, nice light massage, playful, on the flip she pulled the cannons out and dropped them right in my mouth. Which is why I was there obviously LOL. Was a good experience. 45 for the half and tipped. 8, I enjoyed my time and she went past the 30 minutes, really sold it, wasn't mechanical.
    Which AMP?

  10. #40202

    Coco

    Couple weeks ago went for the first time, usually pop into blue ocean. I got coco for the walk in, nice light massage, playful, on the flip she pulled the cannons out and dropped them right in my mouth. Which is why I was there obviously LOL. Was a good experience. 45 for the half and tipped. 8, I enjoyed my time and she went past the 30 minutes, really sold it, wasn't mechanical.

  11. #40201
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Nice, I guess that my only question is, are the BJ & FS included in her donation that is listed on her tryst profile? "Tantric and Nuru style Massage 260"?
    I believe there will be upsell. When I saw her FS and BJ was 300. I saw her around Sept last year.

  12. #40200

    Roslindale

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    This is the first I have heard of a menu in Roslindale. Any of the other providers have a menu?
    They advertise on Craigslist. The Beauty section & the Health / Wellness section. I believe the Grand Opening was in January. I saw the CL Post in February. My first Provider was Linda. 40 ish. Great experience. So I decided to just go see her everytime I visit. It's always 2 Providers working there.

    Imagine my disappointment when I went recently expecting my BBBJCIM with Linda & when I get there, she isn't working there anymore. So I tried the other girl. Great massage, sweet girl, but no HE.

  13. #40199
    Quote Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15  [View Original Post]
    Sad wknd for me. Went to Roslindale on Sunday to see my favorite Linda (glasses) . She was let go. This lady was the best. I got to see her 7 times since their grand opening. Great unrushed massaged with tease from the beginning. A combination of deep-tissue, thai-style, soft sensual strokes, gets on top of you, rubs her tits on you, etc. Even hot stones on your testicles. A lot of teasing before & after the flip. With utc above & below & unrushed Daty & BBBJCIM each of my visits.

    I'm almost in tears LOL as I write this. I need to know where she went.
    This is the first I have heard of a menu in Roslindale. Any of the other providers have a menu?

  14. #40198

    Last Hoorah

    Hello Gentleman.

    I'm staying at the Hampton Inn near Bu for work and I leave next week. I am looking for a really good massage due to being on my feet a lot but also huge tits. Because, well, huge tits. Any suggestions here or pm would be greatly appreciated. Willing to travel up to 25 to 30 minutes from Crosstown Center. I've been reading the forum, but it's a bit of information over load and decoder ring deciphering at times.

    Thank you.

  15. #40197
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    My most epic session I paid more than expected was 300-320 $ for a full hour in Kissimmee a few years ago with 2 legitimate younger spinners probably late 20's (more likely even 30) hot sexy youthful duo at AMP visit, than we usually see in MA / RI.

    I was paying for 1 and then they asked if I would like a 2nd. Then I was told the full cost upfront. Really not an overpay. I never thought of paying more than this instance. One of better no brainer decisions I made! 160/ person was good value for everything than more I expected. Over the years I have had more regret from paying too much than simply ending the session short leaving no I would leave 20/25 tip for effort up to the buzzkill end, just to be respectful.
    This is pretty common for the Orlando / Kissimmee area. I try to go down there once or twice a year. Spas charge $220-240 (45/60 minutes) and will offer a second girl for the extra $100. A couple of the AMPs even have girls that will let you visit the Greek Isles. But the are&T places closer to the tourist spots will charge $80 for an hour and $100 for topless HJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape