Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23706

    Merry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage parlor sitting behind the speedway gas station at Madison Ave and Epler?

    Anything to be had there?
    I TOFTT and am glad I did, I had a good time with a nice MT. One person working, a short, 110 pound lady, probably 28-40, big chest, maybe a 7 in looks, but very nice, $60 for the hour. Good massage, walked on my back, nice little tease, paid a little extra to drop her drawers so I could play with the goodies, much fun. Said a new girl was coming next week, according to her a real #1 looker. She is leaving and going some place on Kentucky Ave. Only negative, she didn't change the sheets nor the towel which I used to wipe up the drippings from my massage. I will return.

  2. #23705

    Tucson is open

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    So, HE only but Peony Spa has one. Tucson had one that she said wasn't working, but sounds like it is closed now.
    I stopped by Tucson today and it IS open.

    Not sure about the table shower.

    Everything else is available with standard rates.

  3. #23704

    Madison & Epler -- Merry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage parlor sitting behind the speedway gas station at Madison Ave and Epler?

    Anything to be had there?
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...5-ii_i20021574

    https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/i...polis-14413063

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/011166171029

  4. #23703

    Madison / Epler

    She very accommodating but a bit pricey.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage parlor sitting behind the speedway gas station at Madison Ave and Epler?

    Anything to be had there?

  5. #23702

    Lavender lafayette

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    A favorite MT for many people will be back in town soon.
    Any idea on timeframes / who is there now?

  6. #23701

    Camby Spa

    I stopped in at Camby Spa yesterday. I was met by Alina, the spa manager, and Jing Jjng, the masseuse. Both ladies are very nice, beautiful, and extremely professional. I was asked about the pressure I'd like for the massage. I also mentioned my lower back and shoulders need a lot of pressure which were caused by military injuries. If you are truly seeking a professional and great massage, this is the place to go.

  7. #23700

    Madison and epler

    Has anyone been to the massage parlor sitting behind the speedway gas station at Madison Ave and Epler?

    Anything to be had there?

  8. #23699

    Sun Review

    Was visiting the area and decided to check out Sun Spa in Castleton as it was closest. The rates have gone up as a half was 0. 5 (inflation is a *****). Got an ok looking girl who looked to be around mid-40's in an outfit more appropriate for an anime convention (poofy dress skirt). Didn't quite catch the name as English was sketchy at best. Was using phone to translate. Got the backwalk treatment, which felt amazing as I needed a good pressure massage on my back. All options were offered but rates were too high for my liking for the full treatment. Went with standard level 1 with a scenic bonus for an additional 0. 5. Level 1 was what you would expect anywhere, nothing special, but the scenic bonus was very nice. Decent experience for $ considering but probably would not return.

  9. #23698

    A Favorite Will Return

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser808  [View Original Post]
    How is lavender on lafayette nowadays? Anyone decent there or is the other lavender the best in town?
    A favorite MT for many people will be back in town soon.

  10. #23697

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    So, HE only but Peony Spa has one. Tucson had one that she said wasn't working, but sounds like it is closed now.
    Sweets on Franklin south of Washington has a table shower.

  11. #23696

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Inquiring minds want to know. Visiting Indy in a few weeks. Table showers in existence?
    So, HE only but Peony Spa has one. Tucson had one that she said wasn't working, but sounds like it is closed now.

  12. #23695

    Re: Eye-a-mia

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedAmedic  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this week and having trouble finding where eye-a-Mia is. I was able to find it last time I was in town, but failed to bookmark it and now it seems to be a mystery. PMs open and any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    OK visitor enjoy some Hoosier Hospitality and check your inbox.

  13. #23694
    Quote Originally Posted by IneedAmedic  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this week and having trouble finding where eye-a-Mia is. I was able to find it last time I was in town, but failed to bookmark it and now it seems to be a mystery. PMs open and any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    South Madison somewhere just south of Southport Rd and before Stop 11Rd on the right hand side. I think this is correct.

  14. #23693

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    PM storage area exceeded.
    Thanks, just emptied my entire inbox. Fire when ready, captain.

  15. #23692

    Eye-a-mia

    Visiting this week and having trouble finding where eye-a-Mia is. I was able to find it last time I was in town, but failed to bookmark it and now it seems to be a mystery. PMs open and any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape