LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14268
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    "I'm Goddess Mona Mayhem. The ultimate escape from the mundane, your personal guide to pleasure.

    𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒.

    𝑄119881;-two-hundo🌹.

    𝐻119867;119877;-three-hundo🌹.

    Truly extreme GPS when a QV is $$.
    The going rate for a hot 20-something who isn't obviously destroyed by an addiction is the 200/300/400 rates. I don't actually do QVs, and never saw them when I first got into the hobby. It's worth whatever guys will pay for it, and whatever amount entices girls to sell their body. I actually see plenty of girls asking for 500/ hr or more. But there ARE girls asking a lot less, I see lots of sub-100 rates on listcrawler, so hit those up man. I just don't see the point of complaining about rates. If it's not worth it to you, then don't pay it?

  2. #14267

    Gps

    "I'm Goddess Mona Mayhem. The ultimate escape from the mundane, your personal guide to pleasure.

    𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒.

    𝑄119881;-two-hundo🌹.

    𝐻119867;119877;-three-hundo🌹.

    Truly extreme GPS when a QV is $$.

  3. #14266

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Stacy has been around for a while and has plenty of reviews / info on this board. I haven't seen her for a few years but I did see her a few times a while back. She knows what she's doing and gives great head. I blew a couple of good loads down her throat a few years ago.

  4. #14265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you I have seen her for while. One of the best in the area. Fun to be with. I always bring her bottle of southern comfort her favorite. Treat her well as not many out there that's worth what she provides.
    Yes BBBJ is on menu I believe it's included in agreed rate. As always YMMV. She is a great time and seems to always orgasms.

    Was replying to the below post

  5. #14264

    Stacy


  6. #14263
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you I have seen her for while. One of the best in the area. Fun to be with. I always bring her bottle of southern comfort her favorite. Treat her well as not many out there that's worth what she provides.
    The OP didn't mention using a wrapper. Does she do BBBJ, CIM?

  7. #14262

    Cc is a jem

    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6365423803

    I met this young lady (goes by CC) last Thursday and it will not be my last visit with her. She's super cute, very friendly, and a lot of fun. You can read my detailed review of here on EB.

    I paid $160 for the time I was there. Not cheap but I'd rather spend my $ and time on someone that doesn't have track marks up their arms and legs and pass-out mid visit. There seems to be a lot of that out there and that's not for me.

    Moman.
    I agree with you I have seen her for while. One of the best in the area. Fun to be with. I always bring her bottle of southern comfort her favorite. Treat her well as not many out there that's worth what she provides.

  8. #14261

    Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was hoping someone could give info if they have seen Sarah in Stl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysarah

    Very much appreciate it.
    I love the statement "I'm VERY low volume". No way! $800 & your not all booked up for the week?

  9. #14260

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She had me waiting for 30 min in the parking lot and then crickets. Had anyone had any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/314-900-8017
    I'm going to say that one is TGTBT. I'm also going to say you got REAL lucky you didn't loose anything. (Unless you did do a deposit.).

  10. #14259
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She had me waiting for 30 min in the parking lot and then crickets. Had anyone had any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/314-900-8017
    Yes. For a while a few years ago. She would have those moments of ghosting. I don't think its intentional its the drugs and the baby that get her.

  11. #14258

    CC in O'Fallon MO

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6365423803

    I met this young lady (goes by CC) last Thursday and it will not be my last visit with her. She's super cute, very friendly, and a lot of fun. You can read my detailed review of here on EB.

    I paid $160 for the time I was there. Not cheap but I'd rather spend my $ and time on someone that doesn't have track marks up their arms and legs and pass-out mid visit. There seems to be a lot of that out there and that's not for me.

    Moman.

  12. #14257
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    New website to me. Are these girls STL based?
    South Florida. Really think that caliber is here all the time?

  13. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    She left St. Louis and is in KC now so that eros link is gone. Here is a better one.

    https://www.bondgirlsclub.com/diana-bond
    New website to me. Are these girls STL based?

  14. #14255
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    What I do is to have 3 or 4 numbers ready. Text number one, no answer in 10 minutes then do the next one. 10 minutes after that do number 3, after that one I do what I think is a larger volume girl for number 4. First one that answers and is the closest gets my business. I'm not looking for a number 10, just a woman to nut in. Number 3 and 4 are usually women I have been with before. I had one 2 weeks ago start texting then went quiet. I texted her telling her that I was getting a BBBJ that night, either from her or from someone else. She responded back real fast.

    Good luck.
    That's the smart play. Can't trust the odds that your initial text is going to work out. Or reply timely. Even if it's someone you've seen before.

    You got to figure that the overwhelming majority of girls are in this life not as their first choice, and it's not usually the prompt and responsible ones, either.

    So I text a plurality of them as well whenever I get in the mood. Even then, sometimes it doesn't work out.

    The worst part. Worst than no reply at all. Are the one word replies hours and even days later. Sheesh.

  15. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    She had me waiting for 30 min in the parking lot and then crickets. Had anyone had any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/314-900-8017
    Strongly doubt that's anything other than a scam. No way those photos are of an actual working girl here in town (not to mention they show up in ads based in Florida).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape