Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 8547
-
06-20-24 22:46 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 35Plantation?
I have seen a few ads for this place. Any intel? Thank you I'm driving from Boston to NYC. Was maybe going to check it out tommorow night.
-
06-20-24 18:58 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 175You Spa
Went to see Natasha at you Spa and Grafton St. It was a remarkable experience. Natasha is a mid 30's playful hottie who does have massage skills, which was a welcome relief. 15 minutes in the other woman, Emma? Came in and added hands 3 and 4 for about 15 minutes and then left. She said it was a free one next time I should book both of them. She also said 2 new girls would be there stating today. 3 girls in total. The finish was very well done and apparently the next level up would be 1. 2 but never the next level. I strongly suggest visiting this very clean, new place with a talented staff.
-
06-20-24 10:05 #6805Regular Member

Posts: 20Went with QQ saw YuYu or a YoYo not sure if they are one in the same.
Originally Posted by BLKMAYLE
[View Original Post]
Standard hh 40 + tip she asked for 20 more but held firm.
Rear parking is nice.
-
06-19-24 19:41 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 261Google 7 spa and it comes right up! Even has what times are busy.
Originally Posted by Blately
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 18:10 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 87Never claimed anything posted here could be used as evidence. That said, intel gained here could certainly be useful to law enforcement, particularly if an establishment is closed and operating on the downlow. It is a mistake to underestimate the lengths to which some individuals may to make a name for themselves or further a personal crusade.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 11:33 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 1268Don't worry about LE
As has been said many times before, what gets posted here is not evidence. Besides, I bet the more likely scenario is that LE uses the information shared here the same way you and I do, to make decisions about where to go, who to ask for, what services are available, what gifts make sense, etc. It seems that it's either local complaints from the community at large or, larger scale human trafficking investigations that get places closed or busted.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Blately
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 10:55 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 115Xin Sudbury re-opens
I guess Sudbury cleared the BOH issues and Xix Xin is clear to go (Not sure about Sun Spa though).
I just got a text from them:
Hi there. We are reopening, Welcome you back anytime. At the same time, we have new masseurs to serve you. Welcome to give it a try.
You have a nice day.
Greenwood wellness (formally Xin Xin Spa).
At: 615 Boston Post Road suit 130, Sudbury MA 01776.
-
06-18-24 21:54 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 87If they are operating that carefully, perhaps it would be best to keep this info off the main board and stick to private messages. LE certainly reads this board, and if they are trying to operate while ordered to be closed, such exposure could put them out of business.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 20:06 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 261Seven
Some thing's off because a friend of mine went to the medway 7 Saturday and had a great time. He did say that the door was locked and he had to text them that he was there. So I believe they are still in operation.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 17:43 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 456Seven vs Two
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
Something is odd here. The other day I checked out No 2, got Sunny, young-ish (maybe early 30's), cute, good massage, SWBJ for 110. So, similar service as Seven.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
Today, over text Seven is telling me they are in Medway. Looks like we've got some misinformation somewhere?
-
06-18-24 16:17 #6797Regular Member

Posts: 20Will ask for her debating on this evening or tomorrow daytime.
Originally Posted by MickeyDee
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-18-24 15:41 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 29For QQ Yuyu is your budget friendly option. They have another provider who thinks she is the gift to the mankind and demands $140, but she is in her 50's, for that price range younger massage therapsits will be within reach.
Originally Posted by BLKMAYLE
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 06:02 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 821415
Visited 1415 Main St. Drew Natasha. Because of previous reports about this place upselling, before any disrobing I handed her $$ and indicated I wanted far. She asked if I had another. 2 and I said that was all I had (I literally didn't bring my wallet, just the 2 franklins). She agreed. Very good tease and energetic face, but the best was the end. I admit I blew a little soon, but once I pulled out she motioned me to her snatch and put me to work licking her to completion. That was fun! Took a little while and a little uncomfortable with the full baloon hanging off my dick, but a guy has got to do what a guy's got to do! I worked on her until she finally came, huge, and she was very appreciative and I got a mouth kiss. So yes, a bit on the pricy side but it was the closest thing to GFE.
I have had since the days of that nympho ying ying at Envelope. With those days gone, this was not a bad consolation prize.
-
06-17-24 19:15 #6794Senior Member

Posts: 200Can you give me a little more information about where this place is?
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 12:35 #6793Regular Member

Posts: 20QQ is what I may end up going with also not so picky LOL.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
Thanks.







Reply With Quote






