High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22103

    [URL]https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/171649782[/URL]#

    Any info on this lady?

    She is in Lakeland. Polk County is Judd Dredd playground.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/171588090#.

  2. #22102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    One thing I distinctly remember she did to me that wasn't cool: We were finally in mish and I wanted to last more than 45 seconds after all of the hassles of meeting her. So I pull out a sec to calm down. She actually tells me "YOU CANNOT STOP", and it was never clear exactly why except she wanted to rush and get over with. I've never had a girl say that out loud. Then after the deed she tells me she had a great time and wants me to come back. ? Nope.
    I remember putting in her a $$ for 60 roses a year or so ago. I scooped her for a car date initially way back. Not worth her rate and hassle now. The candy will catch up to her like it does to the majority of these women.

  3. #22101
    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these types of services?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...n/087870445489

    I've always wanted to try, but it kinda looks like a scam.
    They legit but old Asian, 80 qv /120 h /180 h hotel at Westshore, been there few time but always different old lady, left after saw the lady every time, never get the service because they all old.

  4. #22100

    Sweet as Honey. Filtered pics

    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    Easy to contact and cheap for what you get. 120/ H with bb / bd included. Small motel in St. Pete. Very friendly from the moment I walked in and was eager to get to fucking. You can tell she really loves doing this. Started with 69, but she couldn't do it for long because she has a bad knee. Went down on her a while more after until she came. Tasted great. She's a bit hairy and has a blown out fart box, not that I mind LOL. Did some mish, then doggy with anal. She can take a POUNDING and she loves it! Came in her ass and she shat out the cum in front of me. We cleaned up and talked for a while then I got out of there. Very good time. The drive is a little far for me but will repeat.
    Those pics are heavily filtered. Are the body pics current or she bigger than what is shown. Are the looks what we should expect for her face?

    Have to say that ass pic is on point.

  5. #22099

    John Madden

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    How does one get ahold of her please?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275901825/1

  6. #22098

    Sorry here

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Contact info would be helpful. Got a link to ad?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275901825/1

  7. #22097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Trish, little more info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but. Set up a time and asked her where is her incall at? I get no response so I figure either something better came her way or she's ghosting, which has been discussed here before. So I made other plans. About 10 minutes before our scheduled time, she's replies back with address. I tell her that I never heard back so I made other plans. She then goes on a rant about wasting her time and how pathetic we are to do that. I proceed to tell her I'm an hour away, you never responded back to me. What was I suppose to do- drive to an area of Tampa and hope it close to her? And the ghosting for 2 hours and then you expect me to be there in 10 minutes? She has no idea where I'm coming from so a general idea of where to go would of been nice. I have never seen her and with the mix reviews- good and bad- maybe I dodged a bullet. I don't know why but I still want to see her but am definitely leery of making an appointment and her ghosting. Also last week out of the blue, I get a text from her. VERY detailed about a special she had going on. Not a good idea to do that as some people have a partner.
    One thing I distinctly remember she did to me that wasn't cool: We were finally in mish and I wanted to last more than 45 seconds after all of the hassles of meeting her. So I pull out a sec to calm down. She actually tells me "YOU CANNOT STOP", and it was never clear exactly why except she wanted to rush and get over with. I've never had a girl say that out loud. Then after the deed she tells me she had a great time and wants me to come back. ? Nope.

  8. #22096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Almost nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    Easy to contact and cheap for what you get. 120/ H with bb / bd included. Small motel in St. Pete. Very friendly from the moment I walked in and was eager to get to fucking. You can tell she really loves doing this. Started with 69, but she couldn't do it for long because she has a bad knee. Went down on her a while more after until she came. Tasted great. She's a bit hairy and has a blown out fart box, not that I mind LOL. Did some mish, then doggy with anal. She can take a POUNDING and she loves it! Came in her ass and she shat out the cum in front of me. We cleaned up and talked for a while then I got out of there. Very good time. The drive is a little far for me but will repeat.
    How does one get ahold of her please?

  9. #22095

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    Easy to contact and cheap for what you get. 120/ H with bb / bd included. Small motel in St. Pete. Very friendly from the moment I walked in and was eager to get to fucking. You can tell she really loves doing this. Started with 69, but she couldn't do it for long because she has a bad knee. Went down on her a while more after until she came. Tasted great. She's a bit hairy and has a blown out fart box, not that I mind LOL. Did some mish, then doggy with anal. She can take a POUNDING and she loves it! Came in her ass and she shat out the cum in front of me. We cleaned up and talked for a while then I got out of there. Very good time. The drive is a little far for me but will repeat.
    I would like to blow a load in her turd chute. Found her easy just put in the name and boom Sweet Honey.

  10. #22094

    Sweet as honey

    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    Easy to contact and cheap for what you get. 120/ H with bb / bd included. Small motel in St. Pete. Very friendly from the moment I walked in and was eager to get to fucking. You can tell she really loves doing this. Started with 69, but she couldn't do it for long because she has a bad knee. Went down on her a while more after until she came. Tasted great. She's a bit hairy and has a blown out fart box, not that I mind LOL. Did some mish, then doggy with anal. She can take a POUNDING and she loves it! Came in her ass and she shat out the cum in front of me. We cleaned up and talked for a while then I got out of there. Very good time. The drive is a little far for me but will repeat.
    Do you have a link?

  11. #22093

    Contact info??

    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    Easy to contact and cheap for what you get. 120/ H with bb / bd included. Small motel in St. Pete. Very friendly from the moment I walked in and was eager to get to fucking. You can tell she really loves doing this. Started with 69, but she couldn't do it for long because she has a bad knee. Went down on her a while more after until she came. Tasted great. She's a bit hairy and has a blown out fart box, not that I mind LOL. Did some mish, then doggy with anal. She can take a POUNDING and she loves it! Came in her ass and she shat out the cum in front of me. We cleaned up and talked for a while then I got out of there. Very good time. The drive is a little far for me but will repeat.
    Contact info would be helpful. Got a link to ad?

  12. #22092

    Sweet as honey

    Easy to contact and cheap for what you get. 120/ H with bb / bd included. Small motel in St. Pete. Very friendly from the moment I walked in and was eager to get to fucking. You can tell she really loves doing this. Started with 69, but she couldn't do it for long because she has a bad knee. Went down on her a while more after until she came. Tasted great. She's a bit hairy and has a blown out fart box, not that I mind LOL. Did some mish, then doggy with anal. She can take a POUNDING and she loves it! Came in her ass and she shat out the cum in front of me. We cleaned up and talked for a while then I got out of there. Very good time. The drive is a little far for me but will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweet as honey1.jpg‎   Sweet as honey2.jpg‎   Sweet as honey3.jpg‎   Sweet as honey4.jpg‎  

  13. #22091

    Tetee

    Something may be off with Tetee. I texted her to try to hook up, but she kinda flipped out on me, msg screenshots attached. It wouldn't let me upload the audio file she sent, but it was angry, rambly and she was also yelling at someone else in the room? I've never see or even messaged her before. I blocked her number after that last message.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9412870557

    I messaged someone else right after and had a great time with them. I will make another post about that here soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t1.jpg‎   t2.jpg‎   tetee2.jpg‎  

  14. #22090

    Are these legit?

    Any info on these types of services?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...n/087870445489

    I've always wanted to try, but it kinda looks like a scam.

  15. #22089

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Local stripper who did a couple of porns as Knightly Rose. Never pursued seeing her, but if she is advertsing on Eros as a porn star she might be expecting "star" prices. Let us know when you contact her.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h634b05fa2500d
    I'll let you know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape